• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Cousins Time To Get A New QB

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, because I remember that same argument being bandied about on this site in another thread. Truth is, now as it was then, not about Kirk's ability to "still learn," almost everyone on the planet has the ability to continue learning. The question is.....can he improve/ get better as a QB? That is, after all, what folks are really talking about when they use the "still learning" argument......right?

i believe that if every start turns into a referendum on his contract then the whole point is being missed . no matter how much money you make at the position , it doesnt change the fact he will make mistakes

i mean how much currency do i have if i say that AJ mcarron wasnt good enough to rate any snaps even though dalton had 4 ints and was shut out ? should every game AJ doesnt get in be a referendum on his ability ?

my answer by the way is no

KC isnt a finished product nor is bridgewater , AJ , or grap but KC has more games under his belt then all others combined and the debate is will either of those guys be better ? answer could be but it will cost you to find out .

money no one wanted to spend a mere 3 yrs ago to find out about KC

KC and the offense had a bad game . it showed with our eye test and its shows on C-22 film . i have no doubt he will put up the same numbers he usually gets . the hope is we can get some better play at crucial times . most qbs take time to be able to do that

the coaching staff needs to get him more reps in the preseason plain and simple because he thrives on more reps . that to me , is a coaching failure

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe that if every start turns into a referendum on his contract then the whole point is being missed . no matter how much money you make at the position , it doesnt change the fact he will make mistakes

i mean how much currency do i have if i say that AJ mcarron wasnt good enough to rate any snaps even though dalton had 4 ints and was shut out ? should every game AJ doesnt get in be a referendum on his ability ?

my answer by the way is no

KC isnt a finished product nor is bridgewater , AJ , or grap but KC has more games under his belt then all others combined and the debate is will either of those guys be better ? answer could be but it will cost you to find out .

money no one wanted to spend a mere 3 yrs ago to find out about KC

KC and the offense had a bad game . it showed with our eye test and its shows on C-22 film . i have no doubt he will put up the same numbers he usually gets . the hope is we can get some better play at crucial times . most qbs take time to be able to do that

the coaching staff needs to get him more reps in the preseason plain and simple because he thrives on more reps . that to me , is a coaching failure

I say now as I have always stated, I don't give a damn if Snyder gives Kirk half ownership of the team. That's not even a factor, so moving on to your next point.

Which is a false equivalency, any mention of A.J. not getting any snaps should be rightfully lined up with Colt not getting any snaps because of the bad play of the starter in front of them. So no currency there.

We are just going to have to agree to disagree on whether or not KC is a finished product or not. While he's put up some really good numbers, I maintain that he is what he is and that's pretty good in this offense. That said, I'll still hold that A.J. is a better fit IN THIS OFFENSE than Kirk. Not as certain about that with regards to Bridgewater.

I don't want to bring up the clear double standard with regards to another former QB, but let me use a familiar retort regarding the same. To paraphrase some others here; If Kirk wants to improve his game, maybe he should work on it, instead of doing whatever he's doing otherwise. This is especially true in the preseason because he can insist that he needs the work.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The things KC needs to improve on are hindered by league rules. He is a QB that relies on timing. League rules prohibit his actions during the offseason and his teammates. Timing with new WRs requires, well time and practice. If his decision making is poor, that requires game experience because we know he studies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say now as I have always stated, I don't give a damn if Snyder gives Kirk half ownership of the team. That's not even a factor, so moving on to your next point.

Which is a false equivalency, any mention of A.J. not getting any snaps should be rightfully lined up with Colt not getting any snaps because of the bad play of the starter in front of them. So no currency there.

We are just going to have to agree to disagree on whether or not KC is a finished product or not. While he's put up some really good numbers, I maintain that he is what he is and that's pretty good in this offense. That said, I'll still hold that A.J. is a better fit IN THIS OFFENSE than Kirk. Not as certain about that with regards to Bridgewater.

I don't want to bring up the clear double standard with regards to another former QB, but let me use a familiar retort regarding the same. To paraphrase some others here; If Kirk wants to improve his game, maybe he should work on it, instead of doing whatever he's doing otherwise. This is especially true in the preseason because he can insist that he needs the work.
the point is its unfair to make every game a referendum on anyone , false equivalency aside

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins and other Washington Redskins players work ...
us.blastingnews.comSports201703

What Kirk Cousins NEEDS is somebody else's physical and oft times perceptive skills. Makes No difference how much he studies, if it doesn't change his skillset. Kirk is what he is, no more no less. In this offense that's pretty good no more, no less.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the point is its unfair to make every game a referendum on anyone , false equivalency aside

I agree, not every game, body of work has to account for that.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins and other Washington Redskins players work ...
us.blastingnews.comSports201703

What Kirk Cousins NEEDS is somebody else's physical and oft times perceptive skills. Makes No difference how much he studies, if it doesn't change his skillset. Kirk is what he is, no more no less. In this offense that's pretty good no more, no less.

His physical skill set is good. He usually has good mechanics, is an accurate passer with a good arm.

Perceptive skills can't be gained outside of the film room unless it is on the field.

Like I said, the things he needs to work on, NFL rules prohibit.