• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Cousins Time To Get A New QB

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes you have to to get the ball off . you have to try and make that play idiot . he couldnt step into the throw because of the rush

wrong. that is the cardinal sin throwing off you back foot. Its funny how former NFl QB's say the same thing and you cant realize this

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong. that is the cardinal sin throwing off you back foot. Its funny how former NFl QB's say the same thing and you cant realize this
sometimes you have to try and make the play . he was open

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you guys are thick! I splained yesterday that everything is Cousin's fault. The dropped passes, the Crowder fumble the bad line play, the hurricanes etc. If it was bad Cousin's did it.

If he had tried to throw a low pass he would have hit a lineman in the head. :trash::trash:

Maybe if he doesn't get sacked so often and the line play is better he doesn't throw off his back foot. That's not an excuse just a possible explanation. All that said me and just about everyone here said Cousin's did not play well. Then too name one person on offense that did. :noidea:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have not been caught with lying quite a bit ? we have searched engined you to oblivion

what lies? I comment about the subject. don't name call and swear.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what lies? I comment about the subject. don't name call and swear.
we have searched engined you a million times on things you said that you said you didnt . dont play dumb

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have searched engined you a million times on things you said that you said you didnt . dont play dumb

no. I said things that you guys don't pick up. like vt brought out I said I like Johnson in the draft.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do not know why you guys argue with him. He knows nothing about the game and I don't think you have managed to change that one little bit.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do not know why you guys argue with him. He knows nothing about the game and I don't think you have managed to change that one little bit.

yeah really i should just stop

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no intelligence. You are ignorant commenting on this game without watching it. You swear and name call and you call yourself having intelligence? lol. I have challenged you and you have lost. All offseason and now. You guys bash the front office then run for the hills when they turn out to be right.

Again - you can't judge the FO until at least the end of the year (if not much later). Also - like most organizations - this FO has been both good and bad for what thus far has been only one game. Why do you give them so much credit? For only signing Cousins for one season? If he sucks as much as you maintain then they should have not have even signed him for one season. For signing Pryor? That is so-so thus far (I think it will be a good move) but you have to seriously consider if they were correct in not only not signing Jackson & Garcon but apparently not even talking to these guys about resigning (especially when Doctson is still a question mark).

Weren't these the same guys who extended Moses? That is a question mark thus far. Other moves are also still question marks. You don't label a FO a success until they win a SB or at least some playoff games - let's pump the brakes on your claim about these guys. I truly hope for the best but let's get real.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very true - it is kind of like a bad drug habit.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go ahead and compare Rodgers to KC. lol. forget it dude.

Did I compare the two? You said throwing off your back foot is a bad decision. It isn't a bad decision though is it? It is only a bad decision when it doesn't work for KC. Had he been successful with the throw, everybody would be on his jock. The decision is either good or bad regardless of outcome.

You show your ignorance when you listen to the statement out of context. They are referring to forcing it through defenders because you lose zip on the ball. They are referring to fundamental flaws on typical throws that will make you lose accuracy. If you ask any QB if they would have made that throw, every single one would say hell yes, JC was wide open. You need to learn to listen in context and read what is written.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. I said things that you guys don't pick up. like vt brought out I said I like Johnson in the draft.

You didn't say you liked David Johnson. You said you liked a list of people and Johnson was toward the end of your list. Jalen Strong was your boy. Then there was another RB you listed before Johnson. If you list a bunch of players, yes, one will do well.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am about to stop. I can't resist making him look stupid but he never realizes he does. The only answer for me will be ignore. Soon.