• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fsu loses on hail mary as time expires....

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a pathetic dunce. This is too easy.
I've NEVER cared about weekly rankings, you moron. Only morons give a sh1t about weekly rankings.

The ONLY rankings that matter are the EOS rankings. How do you not know this???

Like do you honestly think that Washington was the 20th best team in the nation when they got beat last week?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've NEVER cared about weekly rankings, you moron. Only morons give a sh1t about weekly rankings.

The ONLY rankings that matter are the EOS rankings. How do you not know this???

Like do you honestly think that Washington was the 20th best team in the nation when they got beat last week?

If you only care about end of season rankings, you should specify as such. Otherwise, you come across looking like even more of an imbecile (if that is possible).

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
English is fun. You should try learning it before you embarrass yourself further.
Not embarrassed at all. Figured you were smart enough to know that I was referring to the EOS rankings. And even if not, no matter, the FACT that you have to resort to pointing to a team being OVERRATED as evidence of anything is pathetic.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not embarrassed at all. Figured you were smart enough to know that I was referring to the EOS rankings. And even if not, no matter, the FACT that you have to resort to pointing to a team being OVERRATED as evidence of anything is pathetic.

"Never" = "At certain times" according to fredthedunce.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you only care about end of season rankings, you should specify as such. Otherwise, you come across looking like even more of an imbecile (if that is possible).
Dude, I've made that clear for years.

Anyone who doesn't understand that EOS rankings are the only rankings that matter, like you don't seem to understand, is either a dumbass or a liar trying to use weekly rankings to manipulate the argument in some way, OUT OF WEEKNESS.

The only exception to this rule is a current season, the weekly rankings are all we have right now. But once a season concludes, the EOS rankings are obviously the only ones that count, DUH. How don't you know this???

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I've made that clear for years.

Anyone who doesn't understand that EOS rankings are the only rankings that matter, like you don't seem to understand, is either a dumbass or a liar trying to use weekly rankings to manipulate the argument in some way, OUT OF WEEKNESS.

The only exception to this rule is a current season, the weekly rankings are all we have right now. But once a season concludes, the EOS rankings are obviously the only ones that count, DUH. How don't you know this???

Another backtrack and faceplant after you got caught with your pants down again.

200.gif

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FDF lies about ND rejecting BigTen invites

maxresdefault.jpg

FDF lies about FSU being unranked since 2016

maxresdefault.jpg

FDF lies about BigTen West CFP phantom appearances

1631511635505.jpeg

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another backtrack and faceplant after you got caught with your pants down again.

200.gif

So you weren't caught with your pants down? lol

Way to cheer on FSU and claim they are better than Minnesota and INSIST on keeping the comparison recent, and then get schooled as to how FSU is WAY down compared to Minnesota in the last 5+ years.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you weren't caught with your pants down? lol

Way to cheer on FSU and claim they are better than Minnesota and INSIST on keeping the comparison recent, and then get schooled as to how FSU is WAY down compared to Minnesota in the last 5+ years.

FSU is way down compared to their standards.

Minnesota continues to not do much of anything...

-0 conference championships in 50+ years
-0 conference championship game appearances
-0 major bowl wins in almost 60 years

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is way down compared to their standards.

Minnesota continues to not do much of anything...

-0 conference championships in 50+ years
-0 conference championship game appearances
-0 major bowl wins in almost 60 years
Minnesota's won 4 straight bowl games as part of their NATIONAL RECORD 20 game OOC win streak they have going on.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like no one cares about Oregon.
The Pac has gone 12-12 so far this year, that is U-G-L-Y. Oregon is going to have to win every game and will need tOSU to win out as well, or they probably won't crack the Top 4. Hardly a loss. No one assumes the Pac will get a team in, more often than not, people are surprised when the Pac gets a team into the cfp.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Oregon NEEDS, desperately NEEDS to do well in football, as it's the ONE AND ONLY way that Oregon makes any money, as they don't even bring in 60 mil in research dollars. They rank SO BADLY in research dollars, schools like Rhode Is, Mass-Amhurst, Dayton, Delaware, Buffalo, Albany, Tulane, NMSU all bring in more in research dollars, lol. OMG, it's so embarrassing even looking this sh1t up. Schools I've never heard of, like Thomas Jefferson out does Oregon in research dollars brought in. Even ALASKA beats Oregon out, lol. And I only checked half the list. It just got boring writing all of these nobodies down.

So I feel bad about picking on you and your team, I mean, your school is SO pathetic, I feel like a bully. I might end up cheering for your Webfoots in sports as you all don't have anything else, it's pathetic, and now I feel bad basically, for you and for your fellow Webfoot fans.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least FSU cracks the 100 million mark. Not by much, but compared to Oregon, they basically double them.

Still nothing even close to what UMn does. But this is a football thread, so lets get back to how bad FSU has been compared to Minnesota for the last 5-6 years.

I mean, 36-24 vs 31-31 is significant. That's not even close, really.