• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU is the best team in the country...

RGrabber

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguing about the polls is an exercise in futility. While you have to go way down the poll to see it play out (i.e. that the polls are useless), all you have to do is see that Notre Dame is behind Arizona State. Both have 2 losses and Notre Dame beat Arizona State at a neutral site. If they can't get the bottom of the rankings right, how can they figure out anything about the top of the rankings.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Tennessee not had their heads in their asses, they could have had the coach at Duke and he would have accepted the job with open arms probably. He came from Tenn and has done an admirable job at Duke considering how hard it is to recruit to that top learning institution.

Coach Cut turned down UT. And why wouldn't he? At the time they were in turmoil. They also wanted to win at all costs and didn't give a damn about waiting until you could get a program up and running which takes 4 to 5 years with recruiting your style kids; especially given the state of affairs at Knoxville. He chose Duke so he wouldn't have to put up with that silly shit. And quite frankly, he can just have a winning season and nobody is bitching and wanting his ass fired like they would at UT. He was there with Johnny Majors. He ain't going back. Trust me.:nod:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State played two top ten teams and eviscerated them.

They look really good.

Two very overrated teams. I'm not saying they aren't a top team but I don't think they're better than Bama or Oregon.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same could be said for Bama, or FSU.

Yah, but oregon always loses in heartbreaking fashion by a FG or something. Bama loses and gets in the natty bc other teams end up fucking up, plus they have 3 nattys---none for Oregon.

FSU has choked or has just been good for the last decade, but has proven their greatness in the past, can't say that about Oregon. That is the reason I said it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say very. That's exaggerating a bit.

Okay, not very but overrated, nonetheless. I wasn't sold on either team, just as I wasn't sold on USC being ranked #1 in the polls at the start of last season. No disrespect meant.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, not very but overrated, nonetheless. I wasn't sold on either team, just as I wasn't sold on USC being ranked #1 in the polls at the start of last season. No disrespect meant.

none taken. My ass is still a little sore from 2 weeks ago.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whats more deserving of a team moving up in the polls? #3 FSU beating a #7 Miami by 27 at home, or a #2 Oregon beating a #5 Stanford by 3 on the road? I would rather see a team barely win then to blow one out. I hope the score wouldnt matter in this game Thursday. But if Oregon wins. I say they play for the CCG if they win though.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whats more deserving of a team moving up in the polls? #3 FSU beating a #7 Miami by 27 at home, or a #2 Oregon beating a #5 Stanford by 3 on the road? I would rather see a team barely win then to blow one out. I hope the score wouldnt matter in this game Thursday. But if Oregon wins. I say they play for the CCG if they win though.

I think Oregon routes Stanford and also feel Stanford is better than Miami. Hopefully this is the year that Oregon doesn't shit the bed.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, but oregon always loses in heartbreaking fashion by a FG or something. Bama loses and gets in the natty bc other teams end up fucking up, plus they have 3 nattys---none for Oregon.

FSU has choked or has just been good for the last decade, but has proven their greatness in the past, can't say that about Oregon. That is the reason I said it.

Are you a seer?