• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU is the best team in the country...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? With the shit you've talked about Stanford all year, if we listen to you, why would anyone be impressed with Oregon beating such a shitty team?

It's a pad game. Oregon beats #5 Stanford. It helps us in the BCS race and will propel us to keep that #2 spot. that's what it is all about.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canes drop where? # 20ish id guess. They deserve about 32 after that impressive display of sub pop warner level of tackling. D'onofrio best be fucking gone after this season or golden can take hiss tiny balls and go with him.

I'd say around #12, back in teh top10 by end of next week. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't drop that far, you weren't expected to win this week.

It's your first and likely only loss. A 1 loss team in a major conference is a top10 team. There is always a big gap between the top few teams and top10 teams.

If you lose to VT next week, you'll drop to no less than #15. If you win, back in the top10. You should win all other games, and should beat VT. It is a good matchup for VT, but BC ran all over them today, so I'm going to say Miami will be favored.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say around #12, back in teh top10 by end of next week. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't drop that far, you weren't expected to win this week.

It's your first and likely only loss. A 1 loss team in a major conference is a top10 team. There is always a big gap between the top few teams and top10 teams.

If you lose to VT next week, you'll drop to no less than #15. If you win, back in the top10. You should win all other games, and should beat VT. It is a good matchup for VT, but BC ran all over them today, so I'm going to say Miami will be favored.

I was completely shocked at this right here. I am thinking Beamer may be gone within the next year or so. THe fans and boosters cannot be taking losses to Duke and BC very well. Seems like all of the luster of VT has gone away the past 2 years.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, They are behind, Bama, Oregon, tOSU, Then FSU. This season will be very interesting at the end if these 4 teams remain undefeated.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was completely shocked at this right here. I am thinking Beamer may be gone within the next year or so. THe fans and boosters cannot be taking losses to Duke and BC very well. Seems like all of the luster of VT has gone away the past 2 years.

VT held them to similar rushing yardage as FSU and 100 < total yardage. I don't know why you would be shocked.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had Tennessee not had their heads in their asses, they could have had the coach at Duke and he would have accepted the job with open arms probably. He came from Tenn and has done an admirable job at Duke considering how hard it is to recruit to that top learning institution.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Tennessee not had their heads in their asses, they could have had the coach at Duke and he would have accepted the job with open arms probably. He came from Tenn and has done an admirable job at Duke considering how hard it is to recruit to that top learning institution.

I agree. Coach Cut is probably the most underrated HC in America right now. He isn't just a good coach either, he does shit the right way and is a good dude too.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Coach Cut is probably the most underrated HC in America right now. He isn't just a good coach either, he does shit the right way and is a good dude too.

Yeah, he would have turned Tennessee around easily by now had they hired him a couple of years ago. Kinda glad though, I dont want Tennessee to be good again like they were when he was there as a coordinator. I prefer them just like they are right now:lol:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT held them to similar rushing yardage as FSU and 100 < total yardage. I don't know why you would be shocked.

Just shocked with the way VT played defense against another rushing team in Bama. Not saying it was bad either way.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Best chance to beat Bama IMO.

sallynemo

whole lotta shaking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if oregon struggles with Stanford, winning by maybe 3 late in the game, I can see the possibility of some people putting FSU above them on their ballot.

oregon has had pretty much a cakewalk (as has Stanford) coming into this game on Thursday night so we will get a better idea of how good they may be.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if oregon struggles with Stanford, winning by maybe 3 late in the game, I can see the possibility of some people putting FSU above them on their ballot.

oregon has had pretty much a cakewalk (as has Stanford) coming into this game on Thursday night so we will get a better idea of how good they may be.

beating the #5 team in the country on the road by 3 would justify FSU over Oregon?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Thursday yet?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beating the #5 team in the country on the road by 3 would justify FSU over Oregon?

To some yes that is a possibility. YOu really take this BCS shit too seriously with a month left.

sallynemo

whole lotta shaking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's assuming that Stanford is deserving of the #5....some in this thread are saying this morning (after the loss) that Miami wasn't deserving of the #7 slot...just wonder if they will be saying the same things on Friday morning about Stanford

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's assuming that Stanford is deserving of the #5....some in this thread are saying this morning (after the loss) that Miami wasn't deserving of the #7 slot...just wonder if they will be saying the same things on Friday morning about Stanford

exactly.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link.

As FSU put the finishing touches on its convincing victory over the Hurricanes, its fans chanted, "We want Bama! We want Bama!" Even FSU coach Jimbo Fisher suggested he voted Alabama No. 1 on his ballot in the coaches' poll last week. But his Seminoles aren't far behind.

FSU cornerback Lamarcus Joyner said it's too early to start thinking about the Tide.

"I think it's cute," Joyner said of the FSU fans' chant. "At the end of the day, the crowd isn't playing Alabama. We have to continue to do what we're doing to be blessed with a chance to play that powerhouse."

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Bama has won 3 outta 4. THEY ARE THE BEST, NO QUESTIONS.

FSU- they look great. Very balanced. Schedule is in question? How good are these top 10 teams they played?

Oregon- also look great. Speed. Still have a couple good teams left, they always fuck up though...so we will see.

Ohio St- also look great. Defense is improving. Schedule is on question as well. I do think Wisconsin could beat any team on FSU's schedule IMO

*All signs point to Bama*

Same could be said for Bama, or FSU.