• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU investigating the Winston r*pe charge

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am surprised that florida state fans defend this guy. the guy is a total piece of garbage.

Didn't auburn fans defend CamCam?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am surprised that florida state fans defend this guy. the guy is a total piece of garbage.

I completely agree, why should they defend him at all. He only wins games, took them to a title game and won that. Is an electrifying player on the field and is a leader on the team that wins. Never mind that no proof has come out yet about these allegations, just gossip and innuendo from fans and people on the street. Reminds me of another QB that won a title with controversy surrounding him, rumors and innuendo coming from fans. Yet he is revered as a god at his school even to this day all because of that title win. Shocks me that fans can be so forgiving of unfounded allegations and defend people like this.:doh:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Especailly considering I had family members in Auschwitz.

good-job-dumbass.jpg

You can't prove anything.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't auburn fans defend CamCam?

Well, CamCam didn't do anything wrong at 'Barn (other than being the equivalent of an athletic prostitute, leave the money on the bedside table..err, pulpit)...he could afford his own laptop at that time.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree, why should they defend him at all. He only wins games, took them to a title game and won that. Is an electrifying player on the field and is a leader on the team that wins. Never mind that no proof has come out yet about these allegations, just gossip and innuendo from fans and people on the street. Reminds me of another QB that won a title with controversy surrounding him, rumors and innuendo coming from fans. Yet he is revered as a god at his school even to this day all because of that title win. Shocks me that fans can be so forgiving of unfounded allegations and defend people like this.:doh:

Beat you to it:suds:

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have never, ever, ever defended the character of Cam Newton (or Nick Marshall). Just because they are good at football does not mean I would put my neck out for them.

I am glad that Cam Newton didn't embarrass Auburn while he was here though. Can't say the same for Nick Marshall, though I'd much rather have a guy who smokes weed, and even steals a laptop, than someone who rapes a girl.

Again, I don't defend the character of these guys. I think it is pretty sad at how many chances these guys get.

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, CamCam didn't do anything wrong at 'Barn (other than being the equivalent of an athletic prostitute, leave the money on the bedside table..err, pulpit)...he could afford his own laptop at that time.

Newton stealing the laptop is pretty bad. That's why I don't defend his character like these guys do with Jameis.

As for an athletic prostitute... case closed. He wasn't paid. Get over it.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to you, but you are who again? That is right...nobody.

Keep on keeping on.

So you're asserting that popular belief overrides "provable facts"?

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Cheers!:suds:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, bad boys getting a pass because they are talented, is so common, that it's almost the American way. 3 of the last 4 years, our Heisman winner had "character issues." Oregon at one point had so many criminals on the team that the probation agreement almost prohibited huddles. Under Meyer, Florida kept a whole office of defense attorneys busy. Barry Switzer was so famous for stretching the rules that he even boasted about it. LSU is so well known for players in bar brawls, drug busts, and all around hell raising, that no one hardly notices any more. One can hardly name a team that doesn't have someone sitting out these opening games against FCS and last place Sun Belt teams for disciplinary reasons. Hell, let's not forget Miami houseboat parties, $100 handshakes, and shapely coeds at numerous schools who Volunteer (pun intended) to be "hostesses" for those impressionable recruits.

In this case, I will make a fearless prediction, the investigation will last until the public gets bored, someone else gets caught doing something bad, or famous Jameis decides to leave FSU for the pros.

Meanwhile, I'm hungry for some crab legs. Anybody got some to share?

Last edited by a moderator:

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another person not understanding the difference between defending him as a person(which I do not kknow him) and stating it was not proven he did it.

I guess by your 2nd sentence you know him personally to make a statement as such.

ding ding ding. actually, that's not entirely true. though i did attend high school with him, i didn't know him personally. but even when we were in high school, one of my best girl friends thought he was a total creep because he couldn't take no for an answer.

he thought it was no big deal because hey, he was the star prep quarterback, but he still held her down against a locker and kissed her against her will.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton stealing the laptop is pretty bad. That's why I don't defend his character like these guys do with Jameis.

As for an athletic prostitute... case closed. He wasn't paid. Get over it.

"As for raping someone... Case closed. It didn't happen. Get over it."

Just because there wasn't a conviction, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Cam's dad admitted to asking for money, which should have voided Cam's eligibility, but it's the SEC so it doesn't count. I guess you believe OJ din't kill his wife or Casey Anthony didn't kill her baby.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As for raping someone... Case closed. It didn't happen. Get over it."

Just because there wasn't a conviction, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Cam's dad admitted to asking for money, which should have voided Cam's eligibility, but it's the SEC so it doesn't count. I guess you believe OJ din't kill his wife or Casey Anthony didn't kill her baby.

Interest-driven perception...IT'S A HELL OF A DRUG!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're asserting that popular belief overrides "provable facts"?

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Cheers!:suds:

What would you like to see. My family members tattoos from Auschwitz? How about my uncle's service record? Would those suffice for you? Probably not. Hence why I said what I said.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ding ding ding. actually, that's not entirely true. though i did attend high school with him, i didn't know him personally. but even when we were in high school, one of my best girl friends thought he was a total creep because he couldn't take no for an answer.

he thought it was no big deal because hey, he was the star prep quarterback, but he still held her down against a locker and kissed her against her will.

What school did you go to?

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hueytown for 2 years, then spain park for 2 years

edit: davey allison was my hero growing up.