• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU investigating the Winston r*pe charge

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The final answer will be

Blah Blah Blah, Jameis is playing football, blah blah blah.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like their deliberate, methodical pace.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were definitely on the ball. - I'm sure it is a borderline sham.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they start investigating it nearly two years after being notified of the incident? I guess SEC speed didnt make it to the state of Florida.

Yes I know they are the national champs FSUmanager, don't get your panties in a bunch, it is a joke.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? 2 years later..PLEASE. What a joke!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they start investigating it nearly two years after being notified of the incident? I guess SEC speed didnt make it to the state of Florida.

Yes I know they are the national champs FSUmanager, don't get your panties in a bunch, it is a joke.

Huh?

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he is poking fun at how the whole world knew this was an issue almost 2 years ago and florida state is just now starting an investigation.

it would be like if the dallas police department started investigating the shooting of JFK today. a bit late.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is poking fun at how the whole world knew this was an issue almost 2 years ago and florida state is just now starting an investigation.

it would be like if the dallas police department started investigating the shooting of JFK today. a bit late.

If the Dallas PD ever got their heads out of their ass they might. :doh:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U mad bro?

tumblr_m26qfaH6w51qfccvpo1_500.gif

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Good lord some people. He said it trying to see if it would piss me off.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC is involved in this somehow. :nod:

They're looking for a way to get that non-SEC National Championship off the books. :director:

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC is involved in this somehow. :nod:

They're looking for a way to get that non-SEC National Championship off the books. :director:

Who knows... it might happen. Although I seriously doubt it unless there was an actual criminal investigation OR if it was discovered that the university was involved in destroying evidence, manipulating witnesses, etc.

USC was able to get its onepeat dynasty erased from the record books. Perhaps Florida State will as well. You never know.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows... it might happen. Although I seriously doubt it unless there was an actual criminal investigation OR if it was discovered that the university was involved in destroying evidence, manipulating witnesses, etc.

USC was able to get its onepeat dynasty erased from the record books. Perhaps Florida State will as well. You never know.

Doubt it. He was never ineligible to play. By FSU rules had he been charged by the SA then he would have been ineligible to compete. The NCAA has not investigated this because they have no jurisdiction since FSU followed the rules they had in place. Now with that said even if he does go in front of a Student Code of Conduct board and is given a punishment it cannot be retroactively be done. Just like Michigan had to do with their Kicker a few years ago. He can be expelled at this time, but just like Michigan NO wins will or were vacated.

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it. He was never ineligible to play. By FSU rules had he been charged by the SA then he would have been ineligible to compete. The NCAA has not investigated this because they have no jurisdiction since FSU followed the rules they had in place. Now with that said even if he does go in front of a Student Code of Conduct board and is given a punishment it cannot be retroactively be done. Just like Michigan had to do with their Kicker a few years ago. He can be expelled at this time, but just like Michigan NO wins will or were vacated.

Penn State had to vacate a bunch of wins because of a university coverup. This would be similar to that. But I agree, the chances of it happening are pretty close to nil.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And just like Michigan, local PD covered up for the university.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly this is another case of Lane Kiffin being a doushe.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Jameis has at least one person here rooting for him.

I think he's fucking scum...or maybe he's really a Viking with all of the stealing, raping en sech.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State had to vacate a bunch of wins because of a university coverup. This would be similar to that. But I agree, the chances of it happening are pretty close to nil.

Have to prove this for one. 2 it is a completely different issue. Even FSU gave a statement yesterday that the timing is completely up to the accuser. Not the university. No matter what the OCR letter says. FSU has followed the rules they had in place. Now whether those rules need to be changed is a whole different discussion.