• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Exum Wants to Play for Lakers!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And honestly You Heat fans do nothing but talk about your might Lebron. Has ever occurred to any of you that it's as bad as when the Kobe fans used to do the same thing about Kobe? Give it a rest alrady, talk about something beside Lebron for a change

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol my whole point is proven. TLF like to throw insults at people, simetimes for nothing, all the time. But soon as someone start insulting him, he can't take the pressure and want to complain to the mods. If you can't take it, then stop talking shit.

Anyway, I hope Exum still want to be Laker lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing while we are on a roll here- most of the talk you're objecting to has been in fouled out, but Lakers+usc is the one that started it over there and furthermore - no one has objected to the other things I have said - it's been Your Heat fans slamming the Lakers day and night and vice versa. The only thing you have raised objections to is what I have said recently to your buddy. I am okay with that as long as you tell him also to stop. I am going to defend myself no matter what someone says.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol my whole point is proven. TLF like to throw insults at people, simetimes for nothing, all the time. But soon as someone start insulting him, he can't take the pressure and want to complain to the mods. If you can't take it, then stop talking shit.

Anyway, I hope Exum still want to be Laker lol

Nothing has been proven except that you're the one that has been talking about little boys and grown men - Not sure what your fascination with that is, but you should go to a site where that is the topic. It does not belong in a NBA room. If you're upset that I insulted your buddies rooting for the Heat - then I can't help that -it's been a two way street on that. When you call me those kind of names, I am going to retaliate. It's that simple

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing has been proven except that you're the one that has been talking about little boys and grown men - Not sure what your fascination with that is, but you should go to a site where that is the topic. It does not belong in a NBA room. If you're upset that I insulted your buddies rooting for the Heat - then I can't help that -it's been a two way street on that. When you call me those kind of names, I am going to retaliate. It's that simple

:L

Did you even read my post?

I dont give a damn who you insult, the whole point was, dont start bitching up and crying to the mods when someone insult you and get under your skin. You been doing this for years now. Time for you to get some tough skin, or keep your mouth shut.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you even read my post?

I dont give a damn who you insult, the whole point was, dont start bitching up and crying to the mods when someone insult you and get under your skin. You been doing this for years now. Time for you to get some tough skin, or keep your mouth shut.

I will put up with any insult but the pedo phile one by you, hurricane or anyone else or I will be a complete asshole about it and I don't give a damn what you don't like or anyone else. Insults is one thing, but that type of shit has a way of sticking on a person and I will not tolerate that type of label period. So I am asking you firmly, but cleanly not to do it any more. Otherwise I will be what I have been until of us or both of us gets banned.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record calling some one a pedo phile is slander - unless you can prove it in a court of law. If a person gets traced back and accused falsely by the law enforcement, the accusations can be tracked back to you and to this site and everyone responsible can be held legally liable for damages. It's one thing to throw insults, but you cannot and you do not have the right to accuse people of criminal activity. As an employee of the state of Ca, I am a mandated reported and I am required by law to report criminal activity period. Those accusations are criminal and for the record I don't have to shut my mouth as long as you don't have to shut yours. You want to be a pig, then so be it, I will get into the mud with ya

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record calling some one a pedo phile is slander - unless you can prove it in a court of law. If a person gets traced back and accused falsely by the law enforcement, the accusations can be tracked back to you and to this site and everyone responsible can be held legally liable for damages. It's one thing to throw insults, but you cannot and you do not have the right to accuse people of criminal activity. As an employee of the state of Ca, I am a mandated reported and I am required by law to report criminal activity period. Those accusations are criminal and for the record I don't have to shut my mouth as long as you don't have to shut yours. You want to be a pig, then so be it, I will get into the mud with ya

Looks like we have another one for this thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...cial-who-suing-SportsHoopla-today-thread.html

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, they have protected custody in prison for child ******ers, you should be good.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like we have another one for this thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...cial-who-suing-SportsHoopla-today-thread.html

I have no interest in suing anyone - Sportshoopla for the record is the private property of Hammerdown and he does have the LEGAL RIGHT to allow anyone to stay and post or to leave. It's no different then if you came into Hammers House and started talking crap - then he could ask you to leave and if you don't then he can have you arrested. He owns the proprietary rights to this message board and the person trying to sue Hammer Down is not only going to lose, but he will eventually be forced to pay for the court costs and expenses of suing Hammer in a counter claim against him.

CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF AMONG THE IN-MATES - YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS DO NOT APPLY ON THE PRIVATE PROPERTY OF THESE CHATROOMS OR MESSAGE BOARDS.

IRC Cops, however do exist and they investigate anything that could lead to a score on potential criminals,so calling someone certain names could cause them trouble and if it caused someone undue grief, then yes they could be held responsible. My sister had a friend who was being slammed on Facebook and the FBI showed up asked her questions and then went after those on Facebook doing it.

Trash Talk is fine - you should becareful not to go to far. There are just somethings you really can't do.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, they have protected custody in prison for child ******ers, you should be good.

Well when you are arrested for banging your children - be sure to ask for it. Don't call me though because I would let it slip to the other inmates what you're in jail for

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no interest in suing anyone - Sportshoopla for the record is the private property of Hammerdown and he does have the LEGAL RIGHT to allow anyone to stay and post or to leave. It's no different then if you came into Hammers House and started talking crap - then he could ask you to leave and if you don't then he can have you arrested. He owns the proprietary rights to this message board and the person trying to sue Hammer Down is not only going to lose, but he will eventually be forced to pay for the court costs and expenses of suing Hammer in a counter claim against him.

CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF AMONG THE IN-MATES - YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS DO NOT APPLY ON THE PRIVATE PROPERTY OF THESE CHATROOMS OR MESSAGE BOARDS.

IRC Cops, however do exist and they investigate anything that could lead to a score on potential criminals,so calling someone certain names could cause them trouble and if it caused someone undue grief, then yes they could be held responsible. My sister had a friend who was being slammed on Facebook and the FBI showed up asked her questions and then went after those on Facebook doing it.

Trash Talk is fine - you should becareful not to go to far. There are just somethings you really can't do.

Fuck the police! Thug Life Baby!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF should be banned for talking about little boys so much. Every post I read from him is "little boy this, little boy that".

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF should be banned for talking about little boys so much. Every post I read from him is "little boy this, little boy that".

This isn't true - It is Lakersusc that keeps bringing this up - you should be banned for telling lies per vert

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't true - It is Lakersusc that keeps bringing this up - you should be banned for telling lies per vert

Since cbs days, you used to talk about that stuff, this isnt anything new. Dont blame me.