• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Exum Wants to Play for Lakers!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alcohol has given me a big case of the "I don't give a shits" about this year's games. Yet also given me a grande notion of ideas of what the future could hold.

A couple of friends and I used to get drunk together and come up with ideas that we just knew would make us multi-millionaires, but we never could remember them the next day.

We decided that the next time, we'd right them down.

Couldn't read our writing the next day.:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of friends and I used to get drunk together and come up with ideas that we just knew would make us multi-millionaires, but we never could remember them the next day.

We decided that the next time, we'd right them down.

Couldn't read our writing the next day.:lol:
I was going to ask the question is will be able to read your handwriting the next day:laugh3:, but never mind - you answered that already

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to ask the question is will be able to read your handwriting the next day:laugh3:, but never mind - you answered that already

I'm sure it's why none of us are multi-millionaires too. If only we could write legibly while drunk!! :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it's why none of us are multi-millionaires too. If only we could write legibly while drunk!! :lol:

I remember trying to knock one out one time with a 2 x 4 stick when he wondered into my yard and wouldn't leave. I was barely 21 years old so I did not realize you can't knock a drunk out being they are already the walking dead:laugh3: