• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Exum Wants to Play for Lakers!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main thing is lock down Exum through operation tank. Fire dumbtoni and re-sign Pau. Then adding Love the next year will be a lock.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought "no one wants to play for the Lakers". So much for that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it possible that Exum wants to be a Laker?

After all, many of the sage basketball minds here on the hoop have been telling us that no one wants to be a Laker.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not about being a Laker, it is that nobody is going to go to LAL looking for a ring. Big difference.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not about being a Laker, it is that nobody is going to go to LAL looking for a ring. Big difference.

Exum
Kobe
Love
Gasol

That is a contending team right there. Even without adding additional pieces (which we will). Will we be a contender next year with Exum as a rookie and without Love? No. However the next year is an entirely different story.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:bullshit: Some of the sage basketball minds here have said that no one wants to play for the Lakers. Period. And they absolutely can go to the Lakers looking for a ring. Not next season, but within 2-3. That's the point of re-building.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exum
Kobe
Love
Gasol

That is a contending team right there. Even without adding additional pieces (which we will). Will we be a contender next year with Exum as a rookie and without Love? No. However the next year is an entirely different story.

Gotta love the way some of these "experts" change their own stance. First it's "no one wants to play for the Lakers".

Then we find out that Kevin Love has them at the top of his list and Exum wants to be a Laker.

So now it's: "they're not going to the Lakers looking for a ring".:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exum
Kobe
Love
Gasol

OK so you think that Exum, Kobe Gasol and Love IF you get him for the 16-17 season you guys are contenders. Let's run through the ages shall we?

Kobe will be 37
Gasol will be 35
Love will be 27 so prime
Exum will be 20

Kobe and Gasol can't stay on the court now, what makes you think 2 years time is going to help that? Let's assume they are healthy, how productive do you think they are going to be?

:bullshit: Some of the sage basketball minds here have said that no one wants to play for the Lakers. Period. And they absolutely can go to the Lakers looking for a ring. Not next season, but within 2-3. That's the point of re-building.

I said that established players do not want to play with Kobe and if they did sign up to play with the Lakers in the next 2 years it is for money, not rings. Kobe being off the court actually makes them a more attractive destination.

Contexts and stances are adjusted as situations arise.

Exum wanting to be a Laker does not go against anything I said, it just was not included in the prior discussions.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so you think that Exum, Kobe Gasol and Love IF you get him for the 16-17 season you guys are contenders. Let's run through the ages shall we?

Kobe will be 37
Gasol will be 35
Love will be 27 so prime
Exum will be 20

Kobe and Gasol can't stay on the court now, what makes you think 2 years time is going to help that? Let's assume they are healthy, how productive do you think they are going to be?

I said that established players do not want to play with Kobe and if they did sign up to play with the Lakers in the next 2 years it is for money, not rings. Kobe being off the court actually makes them a more attractive destination.

Contexts and stances are adjusted as situations arise.

Exum wanting to be a Laker does not go against anything I said, it just was not included in the prior discussions.

Translation = As soon as my stance is proven wrong, I change it so that I can try to be right again.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kobe will be 37
Gasol will be 35
Love will be 27 so prime
Exum will be 20

Exum and Love is a dynamic in and of itself that makes them very very good. Gasol would be playing Center, at age 35 does not concern me. Kobe showed last year before the coach ran him into the ground that he still has it. Point is a healthy Kobe will only help. With Exum and Love we don't need the "old" Kobe - just a decent and healthy Kobe.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the way Lakers fans are acting like Love is a slam dunk lol.

Also love the way they're acting like Kobe at 37 will be the same as Kobe at 33 or 34

Carry on.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also love the way they're acting like Kobe at 37 will be the same as Kobe at 33 or 34

Carry on.

Haven't seen anyone say Love is a slam dunk and haven't seen anyone say Kobe at 37 will be the same as Kobe at 33 or 34.

Carry on making false statements though.

Btw, isn't it about time you started a thread about Lebron rescuing a kitten from an animal shelter or something?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about making one about Lebron digging his nose. Thoughts?

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carry on.

I seem to remember saying "we don't need the old Kobe, we just need a decent and healthy Kobe." That does seem a little bit different from your claim of "same as Kobe at 33 or 34." At least to me it seems different.

Also, everyone thinks the Lakers are the frontrunners to land Love. Does that mean slam dunk, no - but a good possibility, yes.