• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Exum Wants to Play for Lakers!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you say so. fact is you don't know what they would've done...period...

easy to act like you're the amazing Karnac AFTER the fact...

I'm not sure how many other NBA teams you watch play, but I can tell you as a matter of FACT, the your rosters talent has you right about where it should/would be.

A healthy Nash isn't really changing anything for the better, and from how he was talking yesterday he is planning on playing aka stealing 9M next year.

Then, Kobe. He was coming off the injury with no known timetable to return.
You think losing him was/is a 25 or so game swing?

Start of the year when the national media predicted Laker gloom and doom, you were the ' I'll wait and see" guy.

If you haven't seen enough by now, then I suppose keep watching.

Other then TLF, who from what I read is the Heats version of Paolo, not even the biggest Laker homer in the house would even try to make a case for calling this a playoff team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you say so. fact is you don't know what they would've done...period...

easy to act like you're the amazing Karnac AFTER the fact...

And " after the fact":wtf2:

If you recall, I offered to bet anyone that the Lakers wouldn't be seeing any playoffs.
One honorable fan already has wisely conceded and is proudly sporting a Beasley avi.

I'll put the same bet out right now to anyone for next season.

Kobe, any draft pick, and any FA ( other then James) won't be near enough next season.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how many other NBA teams you watch play, but I can tell you as a matter of FACT, the your rosters talent has you right about where it should/would be.

A healthy Nash isn't really changing anything for the better, and from how he was talking yesterday he is planning on playing aka stealing 9M next year.

Start of the year when the national media predicted Laker gloom and doom, you were the ' I'll wait and see" guy.

Other then TLF, who from what I read is the Heats version of Paolo, not even the biggest Laker homer in the house would even try to make a case for calling this a playoff team.

well, keep acting like you're a know-it-all. once again who knows what would've happened. i didn't predict one way or the other, but imo they CERTAINLY be better than what they are now...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And " after the fact":wtf2:

If you recall, I offered to bet anyone that the Lakers wouldn't be seeing any playoffs.
One honorable fan already has wisely conceded and is proudly sporting a Beasley avi.
well, yes. AFTER the fact...as in you didn't know exactly where the Lakers would end up. DO quit acting like you did...

I'll put the same bet out right now to anyone for next season.

Kobe, any draft pick, and any FA ( other then James) won't be near enough next season.

well, once again I'LL wait and see...

DO keep up the betting schtick, though...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'sides, most of us are saying it's going to be a couple of seasons before we're contenders again(if things are done right), so if we're more competitive than we were THIS season that's an acceptable upward trend...

but keep on looking for sucker's bets...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'sides, most of us are saying it's going to be a couple of seasons before we're contenders again(if things are done right), so if we're more competitive than we were THIS season that's an acceptable upward trend...

but keep on looking for sucker's bets...

I agree with what most Laker fans think.
My comment was directed at something TLF said.
Had nothing to do with you.

Not really sure why you even felt the need to get involved :scratch:.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, ok. sure you don't...

carry on, little man...

Actually this time you are correct.
Sadly, I do know why you chose to get involved, but luckily that's your problem, not mine.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, YOU seem convinced. let it keep you warm tonight. me, i don't have ego issues...

just sayin'...

I don't have ego issues either.
I'm just not afraid to offer opinions vs just being a yes boy.
If I'm right, great. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have ego issues either.
:laugh3::laugh3:

I'm just not afraid to offer opinions vs just being a yes boy.

if by "yes boy"(not even CLOSE) you mean i don't buy into your crap, well it is what it is...

LMFAO it wouldn't be the FIRST time you started something that wasn't true...

If I'm right, great. If I'm wrong, so be it.

uh huh. i've seen your act for years. think i'll buy into that now...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, back on topic i'm still wanting Embiid(as i've said on the Lakers board). bigs who can run the floor to me are hard to come by. but i WILL admit the others are selling me a lot on Exum...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you worry so much about what I say?:lol:

Are you really this so insecure when I mess with you Cheating Heat Fans?:laugh3:

My goodness gracious - I think you deep issues man - get over it already

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way - It is very possible for the Lakers to be a playoff team next season - nothing is written in stone that the Lakers miss the playoffs and in fact the Lakers have never missed the playoffs two years in a row in the last 22 years and only twice - so you are really off based saying that. Just saying

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way - It is very possible for the Lakers to be a playoff team next season - nothing is written in stone that the Lakers miss the playoffs and in fact the Lakers have never missed the playoffs two years in a row in the last 22 years and only twice - so you are really off based saying that. Just saying

We will make the playoffs next year. Though I think it will be a 1st or 2nd Round exit. In 2016 we could seriously be contending for the title again.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will make the playoffs next year. Though I think it will be a 1st or 2nd Round exit. In 2016 we could seriously be contending for the title again.

i think the process would work faster if Short Buss would bury the hatchet with PJ and get on the same page...

just sayin'...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anything is possible, but there is no way to say predicting them to not be a playoff team next year is " off base".
Your reasoning for possible success in this post is based off of nothing but past history which means zero today.

Rethink it looking at the other teams in the West, your roster, and your cap space/ realistic FA's.

Realistically your next best chance to see the playoffs is 3 seasons from now when both Nash and Kobe are off the books.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible, but there is no way to say predicting them to not be a playoff team next year is " off base".
Your reasoning for possible success in this post is based off of nothing but past history which means zero today.

Rethink it looking at the other teams in the West, your roster, and your cap space/ realistic FA's.

Realistically your next best chance to see the playoffs is 3 seasons from now when both Nash and Kobe are off the books.

Now this statement is not nearly as stupid as your previous ones - remember you said " The Lakers will miss the playoffs as long as Kobe is playing" - Thats why I called you out - Kobe has missed two playoffs in his entire career and he didn't play in this one that he will miss. Your logic is flawed to say the least. With the right pieces the Lakers have an excellent of making the playoffs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this statement is not nearly as stupid as your previous ones - remember you said " The Lakers will miss the playoffs as long as Kobe is playing" - Thats why I called you out - Kobe has missed two playoffs in his entire career and he didn't play in this one that he will miss. Your logic is flawed to say the least. With the right pieces the Lakers have an excellent of making the playoffs.

I NEVER said that.
You are mixing me up with some other poster (s).

I never said more then next 2 years.

I can make a realistic evaluation of what to expect