• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Exum Wants to Play for Lakers!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen a cop in my life - haven't even had a ticket in the last 25 years. Sorry chump but you lose

Oh ok, my bad I thought you got caught. You should turn yourself in. Messing with little boys is not cool at all.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok, my bad I thought you got caught. You should turn yourself in. Messing with little boys is not cool at all.

Nope - you're obviously mentally disturbed because you're the one who told me on cbs that you had rap*** 23 women without getting caught

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect for TLF's white van with no windows.

I live in a major cities and I audit fortune 500 companies every day. The day after 09-11 - I was passed by 23 cops in one day between my destinations. Never got pulled over. I am just a really good driver. Pity you losers can't say the same thing - Now go back to the little boys you and USC keep drooling and talking about you fucking per verts

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what you told the cops after you got caught with those little boys, huh?

The way you and cane love to talk about little boys and sex with them is really creepy dude. Obviously the two of you work together in grooming them. You two must be lovers to, so here is a picture of you as my wedding present for you

Hurrican > :bj: < -Lakersusc

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way you and cane love to talk about little boys and sex with them is really creepy dude. Obviously the two of you work together in grooming them. You two must be lovers to, so here is a picture of you as my wedding present for you

Hurricane > :bj: < -Lakersusc

Here is another picture of Hurrican and Lakersusc

Lakersusc is the sheep:hdn:<---Hurricane

So keep up the good word little faggot brains