• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Exclusive Footage: The Toilet Bowl has been a success.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I didn't ask for Breaker to be banished and given how the season turned out I'm really sad he went when he did. I mean had he been kicked at least a week after the super bowl we would have had some epic taint for him. I mean I get it. Like I said, those trolls who actually hijack and kill any chance of real conversation on threads probably need to go at some point, but I'm not a big advocate of it.

Breaker wasn't salvageable and I think everyone knew it. No amount of effort ever got him to just be a guy and have a normal conversation. Sure, he did make non trolling comments here and there, but every conversation eventually turned to his hatred of Seattle, even if none of us were on that thread and the topic had nothing to do with us.

Some thought OD wasn't reachable. He proved everyone wrong. BamaTee? Not sure he will ever be 'just a guy', but he wasn't that bad to begin with. This guy? I have no idea, but I still think you let them know clearly where the line is and how they can get back behind it and then see what they do. Real trolls don't make any attempt to clean up their act.

I mean if he is able to be normal on the NFL board and wherever else, but just not the CFB board then ban him from that board so the Sooners don't have to deal with it. If he can't be normal anywhere then leave him here. I just say if the guy has still been posting here like two weeks after being banished here then at least find out if he has it within in him to drop the douchey garbage.

Considering making an "unban Breaker please" thread just so he can come back and I can rub shit in his face.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering making an "unban Breaker please" thread just so he can come back and I can rub shit in his face.

I honestly can't imagine how he would spin the events of the playoffs, but you know he'd still tell us how bad we sucked somehow. I'm sure we were all pissed at the timing of his departure. I mean in the long run the board is better without him, but that would have been some fucking epic threads if he was still there through the SB.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBF pity? Nooooooooo!

Change or go down, down down......

Out of the toilet or out the drain.....