• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Exclusive Footage: The Toilet Bowl has been a success.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many successful bowel movements so far.

Exclusive Footage of an unnamed TB member being dropped in to the infamous Toilet Bowl

randy-marsh-shit-o.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd pay good money to take a shit like that.

no lie.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to you. If you spent more time on your spelling assignments than you did on your "dick, ass and fag" jokes, you'd be funnier. Back to the drawing board.

Good point. If you spent more time outside of your internet fantasy world you would be funnier too. Instead I'm a bad speller and you are the laughing stock of this site and I'm sure any other group belong to, family included. Go get em' Tiger.
:laugh3:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. If you spent more time outside of your internet fantasy world you would be funnier too. Instead I'm a bad speller and you are the laughing stock of this site and I'm sure any other group belong to, family included. Go get em' Tiger.
:laugh3:

I'm funnier than you but that's not hard to do. Does anybody even read your garbage? I seem to remember you getting the same abuse on CBS as well. Guess you decided to bring your weak ass shit to this cool site, also. Go get em, Tiger. :laugh3:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm funnier than you but that's not hard to do. Does anybody even read your garbage? I seem to remember you getting the same abuse on CBS as well. Guess you decided to bring your weak ass shit to this cool site, also. Go get em, Tiger. :laugh3:

Yeah they do read it, and they can comment on any post on any thread. You on the hand are not a full member and can not. There is a ring developing here and this shitter you are forced to live in is starting to stink. Do us a favor and clean up around here kiddo.
:ss::fish2:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they do read it, and they can comment on any post on any thread. You on the hand are not a full member and can not. There is a ring developing here and this shitter you are forced to live in is starting to stink. Do us a favor and clean up around here kiddo.
:ss::fish2:

For your information, cannot is one word, not two.

And yes, I am a full member. In fact, it says right under my name that I am a "Senior Member". :nod:

I'll do that favor for you as soon as you stop following me around here in the shitter antagonizing me. Cause I come correct and will make you look like a fool if you step to me. :noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your information, cannot is one word, not two.

And yes, I am a full member. In fact, it says right under my name that I am a "Senior Member". :nod:

I'll do that favor for you as soon as you stop following me around here in the shitter antagonizing me. Cause I come correct and will make you look like a fool if you step to me. :noidea:

Surest way to stay a permanent member is feeding the trolling this place invites. You have to expect people to be attacking you here as this is sort of an anything goes place. Your posts back only serve to reinforce the opinions of you and give no incentive for anyone to ever lift the ban on you.

All good to me. If this is how you want to carry on with your online persona then by all means do, but drop the innocent act and stop acting like you don't know why you are here.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surest way to stay a permanent member is feeding the trolling this place invites. You have to expect people to be attacking you here as this is sort of an anything goes place. Your posts back only serve to reinforce the opinions of you and give no incentive for anyone to ever lift the ban on you.

All good to me. If this is how you want to carry on with your online persona then by all means do, but drop the innocent act and stop acting like you don't know why you are here.

Well, you replied in here and didn't attack me. I can handle the criticism and such, it's the verbal abuse from posters that dish it out, but run to the mods when they can't take it in return. What kind of fucked up system is that.:noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you replied in here and didn't attack me. I can handle the criticism and such, it's the verbal abuse from posters that dish it out, but run to the mods when they can't take it in return. What kind of fucked up system is that.:noidea:

As I have said, I don't claim to know how it works. I do know if I ended up here I wouldn't continue with any condescending, arrogant, etc kind of banter if I had any desire to be released back to the general population. I'd probably be as humble and normal as I could and I'd be asking those that put me here where the lines are.

You said you enjoyed reading my rants with Angel so you have seen I can be just as bad. I guess the difference is even if angel were to post something that wasn't full of hate and vitriol I'd have no problem carrying on a normal football conversation with her. And I have. Also I'm sure there are others who can point out where I've added to the site in a positive way at least enough to not be labeled as a total dick and end up with others nominating me for this fine home you have here. If you don't have any upside you don't get away with the same things. Now again, I have no idea if you have upside or not. I don't hold grudges and so I don't really pay attention to who is negative and who isn't or when. I just don't worry about it.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have said, I don't claim to know how it works. I do know if I ended up here I wouldn't continue with any condescending, arrogant, etc kind of banter if I had any desire to be released back to the general population. I'd probably be as humble and normal as I could and I'd be asking those that put me here where the lines are.

You said you enjoyed reading my rants with Angel so you have seen I can be just as bad. I guess the difference is even if angel were to post something that wasn't full of hate and vitriol I'd have no problem carrying on a normal football conversation with her. And I have. Also I'm sure there are others who can point out where I've added to the site in a positive way at least enough to not be labeled as a total dick and end up with others nominating me for this fine home you have here. If you don't have any upside you don't get away with the same things. Now again, I have no idea if you have upside or not. I don't hold grudges and so I don't really pay attention to who is negative and who isn't or when. I just don't worry about it.

You've got to understand something. There is a SMALL contingency of RBF haters out there. Mostly OU fans that run around in a pack. Once they get their sites in on one particular person and they want them gone, they do as much as they can to get them gone. This includes, but not limited to, stalking, antagonizing, creating verbal wars and bullying. If you comment or reply to one of them, all of them join in full force. What I don't get is once someone replies to their constant berating, they immediately run to the admins for the ban hammer. Not sure I see the fairness in that.

Oh, and I've asked several times what needs to be done on my part to get of the shitter. I've also inquired on where the lines are drawn cause after reading the "rules", I couldn't find the ones that I broke. :scratch:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are pretty much universally hated both OD and BT had people come and defend them you haven't seen anyone willing to do that for you.

Have a good one Handi!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to understand something. There is a SMALL contingency of RBF haters out there. Mostly OU fans that run around in a pack. Once they get their sites in on one particular person and they want them gone, they do as much as they can to get them gone. This includes, but not limited to, stalking, antagonizing, creating verbal wars and bullying. If you comment or reply to one of them, all of them join in full force. What I don't get is once someone replies to their constant berating, they immediately run to the admins for the ban hammer. Not sure I see the fairness in that.

Oh, and I've asked several times what needs to be done on my part to get of the shitter. I've also inquired on where the lines are drawn cause after reading the "rules", I couldn't find the ones that I broke. :scratch:

uhm, let's see, you were the one that started the attacks vs OU out of the blue. you just got it shoved back in your face and started to cry louder.

Until then, nobody gave a rat's ass about you, period.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no idea why you are here and I have no knowledge that you don't, but I'm not sure I'd assume anyone ran to a mod. The mods are more than capable of finding someone turd worthy without actual private message complaints.

To me the only people ban worthy are those who cannot chill out when asked to by the mods and even then I'd say they have to push the line more than once or twice. That's just my opinion. I don't believe in all the banning as it's pretty easy to ignore people you really can't stand. There is no need to make it so no one else can see them too. I have someone on permanent ignore because we are like fire and ice are not capable of friendly exchanges. I didn't need a mod to handle it for me. There isn't anyone who's posts are so important that I can't simply choose to ignore them. However, there are people who hijack threads and ruin conversations and when those people choose to not stop when asked to then I have no problem with them ending up here.

I can tell you though that your best path to making it out of here now is to not get into it with those folks. Just give some normal chat until the mods come to their own conclusion that you have something worthy to add to the general population to go along with the other stuff that rubs Sooner fans the wrong way.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are pretty much universally hated both OD and BT had people come and defend them you haven't seen anyone willing to do that for you.

Have a good one Handi!

RIP FolgersRon, WMich and Mops

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP FolgersRon, WMich and Mops

Many will not understand what you written here so let me enlighten them:

Basically what this classless idiot is doing is mocking the death of two great posters that were beloved by a huge community of people that posted with them. The 3rd is not dead but struggling with many health issues but is one of the best guys I have had the pleasure to meet in person or online.

If this trash ever leaves the TB it will be the worst decision the mods on this site have ever made.

Respectfully,

WT