• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft 2018

Who are we drafting at 19?

• Offense

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Defense

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pre-combine

I'd love Vita Vea but not likely he drops to us...So I'll stay true to form and wish for a DB, Ronnie Harrison, Josh Jackson or maybe even another Colorado corner, Isaiah Oliver

I'm whispering voodoo chants hoping to make Vita fall to us.

In fact I planned on sacrificing a live chicken but could only get my hands on a Popeyes chicken. Never the less it was sacrificed.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm whispering voodoo chants hoping to make Vita fall to us.

In fact I planned on sacrificing a live chicken but could only get my hands on a Popeyes chicken. Never the less it was sacrificed.
I'd love to have him, but it would suck to see him fall to us then still be on the board after we pick lol. Coach Rod needs to get over himself on this, a beast run stuffed is exactly what the D needs

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scatter Shooting with all respect to the late Blackie Sherrod

Jimmy used to say "you cant coach speed " and while true give me the WR that just seems to find a way to get open.

The Army kid Brett Toth is well worth a look and pick in the NFL Draft he will serve 2 years as a Nuclear Tech of some kind before he could play but he could be a first round pick if not for his service commitment and hats off to him for serving first then maybe playing football. Seem to remember a couple other players that did pretty well In Dallas after their Service Commitment. I'm betting Will McClay is putting in some extra time Studying this young man.
Question is what round to draft him ? If he is available in the 4th I make that pick really fast.

Vea is my round 1 "pet cat" as Bill Parcells used to say. Will he make it to Dallas at 19 ? That's why you have Will McClay on the payroll for alternatives in the Draft.

Dallas Goedert is the TE I would like to draft he will be drafted early. Although I would not be 2 mad if they picked him in the 2nd. He needs to work on his routes but that's not a lack of skill more of repetition. Jason Witten cant play forever and Rico Gathers head injury is cause for concern for his future.

WR G RB LB SS? also needs in no particular order also

But IMHO you build the team from the Lines out and Dallas needs OL and DL help still.

Saw an article on Gregory saying how he would help DL and is eligible for reinstatement and while that's true I look at Gregory like finding a lost $100 bill I'm not holding my breath on it happening

Wondering what that Eagles fan caught eating Horse apples Wife and Mother told him?
Other than don't ever kiss me again!

Folks at the old Mouse ears getting bold in predicting that Dallas will release Dez Bryant, while it could happen I don't expect it to one way or the other Jerry will keep Dez around at least 1 more year. With most of their veteran reporters gone you have to wonder where they come up with these "facts".

Condolences to Jason Garrett and his family on the Passing of his Father Jim. Redball takes a lot of criticism some deserved some not but nothing but prayers and well wishes for his family right now.

With that said make sure to spend some time with your family or reach out with a phone call to Grandma or Uncle JOE just to say hi.You never know how much time is left.

As always JMHO

Only part of the paper I opened up was the sports and the comics.

Red's pop was a very instrumental figure for the Cowboys for many years. Condolences to the family.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to have him, but it would suck to see him fall to us then still be on the board after we pick lol. Coach Rod needs to get over himself on this, a beast run stuffed is exactly what the D needs

I agree. So much more you can do with the D if you have a guy who takes doubles every play.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep thinking we need another corner as long as that corner is taken at 19 and runs a 4.3 forty. We do that and we will have something special going on in the secondary. Lewis and Awuzie are great athletes and can play. Woods is going to also be a baller. There are 3 or 4 lockdown corners and I think one of them will fall to us

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep thinking we need another corner as long as that corner is taken at 19 and runs a 4.3 forty. We do that and we will have something special going on in the secondary. Lewis and Awuzie are great athletes and can play. Woods is going to also be a baller. There are 3 or 4 lockdown corners and I think one of them will fall to us
I agree but I thing a safety at 19 like Harrison to team with Woods would be solid. I for one will be glad to see Jones move to corner and compete for playing time. There was just so many bad angles to the football from the safety position I could take from him. Hopefully he's more consistent at corner

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pre-combine

I'd love Vita Vea but not likely he drops to us...So I'll stay true to form and wish for a DB, Ronnie Harrison, Josh Jackson or maybe even another Colorado corner, Isaiah Oliver
Josh Jackson possibly could drop. Hard to ignore all those interceptions. A true ball hawk. With Wentz in our division a ball hawk would not hurt. Got to figure scandrick is done and unless Jones does something he won't be back in 19. Derwin James would look good if he were to fall

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josey Jewell looks like he will be a Hell of a pro LB to my untrained eye...

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but I thing a safety at 19 like Harrison to team with Woods would be solid. I for one will be glad to see Jones move to corner and compete for playing time. There was just so many bad angles to the football from the safety position I could take from him. Hopefully he's more consistent at corner
Me too. I hope Jones moves to corner. He and Heath take too many bad angles. I just hope Heath is not starting next year. I have no problem with him as a backup. We can do better at safety.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I hope Jones moves to corner. He and Heath take too many bad angles. I just hope Heath is not starting next year. I have no problem with him as a backup. We can do better at safety.
Seems Harrison isn't showing up in the mocks as a 1st round guy.
I wonder if we could get him with our second round pick....I really like this guy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we could get him with our second round pick....I really like this guy
Walter has him going 48, two picks in front of our second, so he's in that range, pre combine. With all the compensatory picks we have, they should be able to move up a few spots if they want someone. Unlike past years, those picks can be dealt too

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can with that second pick. I like him.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of those picks should be enough to move up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter has him going 48, two picks in front of our second, so he's in that range, pre combine. With all the compensatory picks we have, they should be able to move up a few spots if they want someone. Unlike past years, those picks can be dealt too
DO IT JERRY!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wil Hernandez is a beast. I would not mind taking him at 19. It may be high but he would shore up the o-line big time.