• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Does VT win the ACC in the next five years?

Does VT win an ACC Championship in 5 years if Fuente stays?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT couldnt win Eastern Michigan University intramural football league championship.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested in the bet. So of course you two aren't going to wait 5 years, so does that mean you are letting the board decide? How many votes before either of you concede? I mean, as far as polls go, the number of vote gets on this one is already pushing the limits with poll participation at 30 total votes as it is...

Well it started as VT will never win the ACC, VT won't win in 10 years and then probably being too cocky I said 5 years. I gave it three days and agreed to the bet and this guy declined so I guess now it is a moot point? Fuck it, I don't care really losing just had to call someone out on the whole 5 star thing and then VT never winning the ACC again.

Bottom line, a coach can win his conference with a roster of 4 stars, etc. It is about coaching and maximizing potential not caving to 5 star crap.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive the little guy for not putting potato salad as an option

@Winged_Wheel88
@moxie
@bonham
@TemptressToo
@Shelby
@Rex Racer
@outofyourmind
@B_dub
@romeo212000
@tnapucco
@KansasSooner
@Jtrain80
@BoomerNTX
@Wishbone
@MarkOU
@sooner78wakeboard
@Scapegoat
@Proud_Okie
@Wheat
@Goldbug
@Pariah
@BusSport
@8085sooner
@Nosferatu
@thunderc
@Kevin12773
@Vitamike
@PhilSimms11
@GhostRiderRushville
@boltfan72
@SteelersPride
@packerzrule
@Used 2 B Hu
@Peter Gozintite
@TigerBait1971
@puckhead
@craigk217
@Inimical
@batchaps4me
@Manster7588
@Ewa PGH Fan
@pitman
@BoiseMike19
@BTHOtu
@BritishDolfan
@popeyecv64
@BigRedMoe
@gobigred
@gohusk
@Brasky
@huskers1217
@Tomhusker
@it'sHuskers4me
@HuskerOC
@Skerpokes
@Stinky56
@Carnzo
@KingKoolKat75
@58crash
@Eugene Baker III
@AlaskaGuy
@Guns N Guitars
@fordman84
@TheRangerDude
@beardown07
@omarsrevenge
@thedddd
@TheDayMan
@Olyduck
@lilchi721
@Used 2 B Hu
@USCDoom
@Battlelyon
@darken65
@mcnabb7542
@Debbie Does
@ill
@Wild Turkey
@7Samurai13
@RobToxin
@RobBase
@Inquisitor95
@Hook'Em0608
@TexasExes98
@Codaxx
@Texas Jefe
@TexasExes98
@ElTexan
@bamabear82
@Bamabino
@Bandwagonbo2
@theSabanator20
@GoldRusher
@There is A Moose at 3rd
@Cowboyinexile
@boomtown
@Wedgie
@potzer25
@Harry Seaword
@MISKO
@fordman84
@JuiceTheGator
@douggie
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@NEhomer
@obxyankeefan
@LambeauLegs
@handicappers
@Balljim55
@DetroitDevil
@Tin Man
@Nasty_Magician
@bocomo007
@Guy Incognito
@Think McFly Think
@Ritzarmy
@UK Cowboy
@wlk3
@MilkSpiller22
@Shanemansj13
@mr.hockey4242
@Mebert
@Godstree
@steveringo
@Wamu
@VFL1995
@trojanfan12
@socaljim242
@BigKen
@TheRobotDevil
@Clayton
@ATL96Steeler
@Tubbs1518
@IndyAndy
@The Crimson King
@gandydancer
@SJ76
@Wings
@wildturkey
@DrewScott
@TrustMeIamRight
@MAIZEandBLUE09
@Wingingit
@mall3013
@Airraidtech
@clemtheslowson
@Judge Fudge
@Macho Grande
@Dolgevillefootballfan
@seahawksfan234
@DutchBird
@PEOPLESCHICKEN
@megalodon30
@BigAppleBadger
@Bojack_Horseman
@Sharkonabicycle
@cwerph
@Deep Creek
@olympicoscar
@Vyle203
@ericd7633
@iowajerms
@rmilia1
@wingsauce7
@jwolt92
@nathans8823
@Fish
@Caneman
@Old Lion
@black francis
@blindbaby
@NCChiFan
@Full Potato
@Shower Fart
@Chris p Bacon
@God
@Midnightangel
@Used 2 B Hu
@Sexual Chocolate
@Used 2 B Hu

Good Lord, this guy took the effort to either type or find/copy paste names for this dispute. SJ be like..
1emtru.jpg

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested in the bet. So of course you two aren't going to wait 5 years, so does that mean you are letting the board decide? How many votes before either of you concede? I mean, as far as polls go, the number of vote gets on this one is already pushing the limits with poll participation at 30 total votes as it is...

It's hot mess. No bet. I didn't want to embarrass the little guy. Junior came firing on all cylinders and insisted on a poll for 3-4 pages in the Taggert to FSU thread... It's alot of comedy.

What do you think about the former Oregon coach? Looks like we are getting their DC as well which is an upgrade.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord, this guy took the effort to either type or find/copy paste names for this dispute. SJ be like..
1emtru.jpg

:L

Someone explain to junior the list and how copy/paste works. What's wrong? You wanted tHoop to vote on your poll didn't you?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be a maybe option. Who knows what he'll accomplish. Although I wouldn't bet money on the Hokies winning the conference crown in that time period.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what we do.
and 12-1 says hello.

So 12-1 is possible for an unknown coach like Lincoln Riley? Nevermind Taggert has head coaching experience and has turned around every program he's been in with inferior talent compared to what he's got and will get at FSU.

What did Lincoln do before this year?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 12-1 is possible for an unknown coach like Lincoln Riley? Nevermind Taggert has head coaching experience and has turned around every program he's been in with inferior talent compared to what he's got and will get at FSU.

Not really sure what your point is.
Lincoln Riley won in his first year more games in a season than old Willie ever has.
With the talent at FSU, if Taggert doesn't hit 12 wins, it's a disappointment I'd imagine.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure what your point is.
Lincoln Riley won in his first year more games in a season than old Willie ever has.
With the talent at FSU, if Taggert doesn't hit 12 wins, it's a disappointment I'd imagine.

You said Taggart was an unknown. Yet he had way more experience as a head coach than Lincoln Riley.

Trying to get through to that thick homer skull of yours

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Taggart was an unknown. Yet he had way more experience as a head coach than Lincoln Riley.

Trying to get through to that thick homer skull of yours

Oklahoma - Hires unknown but has worked out, now is known.
FSU - Hires known quantity that has proven track with 1 good year at South Florida.

Is that better.
Go ahead and step out on a limb and tell us what a good year will look like next season.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma - Hires unknown but has worked out, now is known.
FSU - Hires known quantity that has proven track with 1 good year at South Florida.

Is that better.
Go ahead and step out on a limb and tell us what a good year will look like next season.

Lol. You can pull 180s all day, but the fact is that you walked into this season with an unknown coach. Yet you were dogging FSU for bringing it in an "unknown" coach as well. That's the whole point nobody knows how it's gonna work out.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You can pull 180s all day, but the fact is that you walked into this season with an unknown coach. Yet you were dogging FSU for bringing it in an "unknown" coach as well. That's the whole point nobody knows how it's gonna work out.

Well then, you don't remember me expressing some doubts about Lincoln Riley when he was hired.
The jury is still out on Lincoln Riley. If he turns out to be mediocre, then this will be his best season.
I wasn't all in on the hire like you seem to be with Taggart.

Taggart is a so called great recruiter but only has 1 good season to show for it at South Florida.
That would cause me some pause, but be excited at the same time. You seem to be all in on it though.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was the OC/QBs Coach for Oklahoma before this year. Meaning he was able to be around these players for 2 years before taking the helm. Meaning he was integral in developing the #1 offense in the nation.

What did Taggart do before this year? What did Taggart do this year?

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Someone explain to junior the list and how copy/paste works. What's wrong? You wanted tHoop to vote on your poll didn't you?
How cute, SJ has a friend on tHoop. Pretty much any comment this loser makes he likes and retorts I make he rainbows. So going all conspiracy, it looks like both joined tHoop a few days within each other. Maybe it is the same grotesque fat guy?

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you do though. You clearly made a comment that VT will never win another ACCCG. So obviously you know something that no one else on hoop does. Well that and the fact that a team needs 5 star players to win their conference championship. Another asinine comment that you have not owned up to. Please explain that sentiment as well - LOL!

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the OC/QBs Coach for Oklahoma before this year. Meaning he was able to be around these players for 2 years before taking the helm. Meaning he was integral in developing the #1 offense in the nation.

What did Taggart do before this year? What did Taggart do this year?
Completely agree. Trust me, read through the Taggart thread if you have time. This clown is hilarious with his general declarations and statements.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if they will, but I don't see a reason why they can't.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree. Trust me, read through the Taggart thread if you have time. This clown is hilarious with his general declarations and statements.
Oh I'm aware of his nonsense. He's posted in other threads with me before, he's an idiot.