• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Down To The Last Four Games

With three quarters of the regular season done, what is your confidence level with the 2023 Lions?

• I’ve reworked the Monkees classic “I’m A Believer” - we’re going to the Super Bowl!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • At 9 and 4, the Lions will barely win the North - but they will win the North.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • At 9 and 4, the Lions could go either way.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • SOL - lose the North, lose the playoff spot, lose, lose, lose, losers…..arrrrggggh!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions are coming down to the home stretch of the 2023 regular season. Two games up on the Vikings, three on the Packers, four on the Bears, a playoff spot is not clinched. With every win in the next four weeks, the Lions can take the steps needed to seal the North and make the playoffs. It’s no longer a long shot; they don’t need anybody’s help, they need to win.

How do you feel about the last four games? Are they winners, or losers? Let’s gauge the outlook of the board participants.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things that could right the ship for the Lions. Getting their starting 5 oline back, and Houston coming back. Lions need a second pass rush to stop the triple blocks thrown at Hutch. If Lions can start to generate pressure without a blitz the defense will move closer to middle of the pack.

Every time we have the starting 5 oline no pressure happens to Goff, and Goff without pressure is a beast.

Lions are not too far from playing like the first half of the season. I hope they can get back to it.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, the fan’s positivity has been vindicated. With all of the NFC North games done for week fifteen, only the Vikings can mathematically catch the Lions. Christmas Eve the Lions can wrap up the North by defeating Minnesota at US Bank Stadium, but any win over the last three weeks and the Lions clinch.

Win on the road! Take the North! Go Lions!

Zwalt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,173.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect Super Bowl, but I do expect the Lions to win the North comfortably. I voted for barely, but that is a huge gap IMHO.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect Super Bowl, but I do expect the Lions to win the North comfortably. I voted for barely, but that is a huge gap IMHO.
There really was a massive gap between 1 and 2. I still have hopes they win a playoff game.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re telling me I shouldn’t quit my day job to become a pollster…. ;-0

I had the same thought after it was posted. Remove the reference to barely and just make it a “Win the North.” I’ll see what if I can improve to gauge the fan base come playoffs.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are riding high right now. This week, though, gives us a chance to show we can handle the highs and validate our dominance.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One win or one loss by Minnesota clinches the division for the Lions and a home playoff game.

If the Lions win out they pass Dallas obviously and also pass the Eagles for tie breakers even if the Eagles win out too. Win out and they're at least #2 seed.

It would take 2 losses by the 49ers and the Lions winning out to get the #1 seed. They own all the tie breakers and have a 2 game lead.

It's not possible for the Lions to drop to the #4 seed. The Bucs or Saints both lose tie breakers to us no matter what.

I don't believe we can get the #5 seed either. If we lose the division we have to lose our all 3 games and Minny has to win all 3. I think the eagles would have the tie breaker over us in that case even if they also lose out.

If we lose out, Minny wins out, Seattle wins out AND Rams win out then we could miss the playoffs entirely still. But one win by us or a loss by Seattle or LA clinches the playoffs I believe

I think it's most likely that we win the division but lose at least one game and end up as the #3 seed meaning we play against the #6 seed which could quite easily be our third game in 4 weeks against Minnesota. But could also be Stafford coming back to Detroit or another Seattle game, even rematches against Buccaneers or Saints are not unlikely. Less likely but still possible matchups include Atlanta or Green Bay. Besides for Matt Stafford I think anyone else we could possibly play is a repeat.