• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does a 12 - 1 Washington Huskies team make the CFP?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is.......a 3 way battle royale!!!!!
Hell yes! Who knows which one of those three teams is the best?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
********SAVE EVERYONE FROM READING THIS ENTIRE THREAD. THE ANSWER TO QUESTION IS BELOW****

NO.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has to pray Ohio State and Oklahoma don't both end up 12-1 because if they do that's going to be a hell of a hurdle to get over if they want into the CFP. Maybe it's not fair but you know the SEC is going to get at least 1 team into the CFP and if someone like Notre Dame also has only one loss then Washington is screwed at 12-1 this year.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has to pray Ohio State and Oklahoma don't both end up 12-1 because if they do that's going to be a hell of a hurdle to get over if they want into the CFP. Maybe it's not fair but you know the SEC is going to get at least 1 team into the CFP and if someone like Notre Dame also has only one loss then Washington is screwed at 12-1 this year.
They wouldn't hurdle either. We would need both to lose a game which IMO will happen. But I'm also not confident UW goes 12-1.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like last year when Wisconsin lost to every good team they played and that dumb shit Wisconsin fan pretended that made them good. "We've only lost to every ranked team we played! :ipw:"

Thanks espn...

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldn't hurdle either. We would need both to lose a game which IMO will happen. But I'm also not confident UW goes 12-1.

I like Washington so I would hate to see them get screwed. But if some strange stuff happens like LSU wins out and wins the SEC with Alabama only losing 1 game that really fucks things up. This is a weird year. I'm all in favor of almost anything happening if it adds fuel to the fire to expand the playoff to 8 teams: 5 Conference Champions plus 3 picked from the polls.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Washington so I would hate to see them get screwed. But if some strange stuff happens like LSU wins out and wins the SEC with Alabama only losing 1 game that really fucks things up. This is a weird year. I'm all in favor of almost anything happening if it adds fuel to the fire to expand the playoff to 8 teams: 5 Conference Champions plus 3 picked from the polls.
Washington won't get screwed. If they get left out at 12-1, they'll probably deserve it. I could see a big argument about the Big Ten champ, and the runner up in their good division (not sure if they are north/south or legends/leaders still)

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington won't get screwed. If they get left out at 12-1, they'll probably deserve it. I could see a big argument about the Big Ten champ, and the runner up in their good division (not sure if they are north/south or legends/leaders still)

Hope it doesn't happen. I always liked Washington for some reason and when Oklahoma played them in Seattle it was a great game sitting there watching the moon rise over the lake. Beautiful campus. Huge SOB too. Classy fans. All the OU fans felt very welcome before and after the game. Now with your remodeled stadium you're on a roll.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ legends and leaders... how embarrassing for them. Pretty sure the dumped it for east/west like a normal conference.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think tOSU wins out...and you guys do too if you get Mikey Stoops straightened out. If not, thing could spiral down fast.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it doesn't happen. I always liked Washington for some reason and when Oklahoma played them in Seattle it was a great game sitting there watching the moon rise over the lake. Beautiful campus. Huge SOB too. Classy fans. All the OU fans felt very welcome before and after the game. Now with your remodeled stadium you're on a roll.
Was that when AD ran all over our ass in the 2nd half? I remember getting my hopes up after the first half because we were within a score and then, boom it was a blowout real quick.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think tOSU wins out...and you guys do too if you get Mikey Stoops straightened out. If not, thing could spiral down fast.
It's hard to tell, they got beat up pretty bad against the only good team they've played.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC will end up 12-1 beating Notre dame this weekend and Washington in the CCG and that takes care of this neighborhood of scenario village. :dhd: