• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant fighting the entire Dallas sideline

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Dez is a country boy from Lufkin, TX. That would have been a great fight between him and Witten though! Anyway, I for one am glad Dez blew up in Romo's face. Remember now, both Romo and Callahan call the plays and the playcalling was conservative and awful today. If Romo wasn't such a little bitch himself and would hold players accountable, the way Troy and Roger did, then Dez wouldn't have to get pissed like that. Oh, and Dez is just as good as Megatron is. Just refer to their stats.

The best way for Romo to "hold players accountable" would be to throw a big goose egg Dez's way next game. You want to act like a POS that shows up all of his teammates, then you should get treated like one.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it sure looked like Witten and Ware weren't too happy with it, no? Perhaps the other players have a little more class and mentioned it in private

ESPN is reporting that Witten went on a sideline tirade a little bit before Dez. Dez was caught on camera, Witten was not.
While Im not condoning it from either of them, I do understand the frustration. The Cowboys are always finding new and interesting ways to lose.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is reporting that Witten went on a sideline tirade a little bit before Dez. Dez was caught on camera, Witten was not.
While Im not condoning it from either of them, I do understand the frustration. The Cowboys are always finding new and interesting ways to lose.

There are different kinds of "sideline tirades". Think Witten's looked like Dez's? Getting upset wasn't the problem. Acting like a 3rd grader was. I understand the frustration also, but how you react to adversity shows your character. This wasn't Dez's first tantrum this year.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure what Wittens looked like. I will say I dont think he is above getting upset or in someones face , and Im not big on the "I can do it, but you cant" rule. But since I dont know what they were discussing, Im not gonna judge.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I can do it, but you cant" rule..

Well welcome to the real world. When you come into the league with character concerns, have several run-ins with the Law, get accused of not knowing the playbook or your routes and not caring to learn either, have multiple sideline tantrums over what seems to be little more than "not getting yours", you don't get the benefit of the doubt that a veteran that has been a leader on this team for years, has put up big numbers for years, is on a fast track for the Hall of Fame and risked dying by playing week 1 with a ruptured spleen last year gets. Burns me so bad because I thought he finally matured. Kid is a crazy talented freak that can't be stopped if his head is on straight. Not sure that is ever going to happen at this point. Says all the right things now during the week, but still has no control over himself when things go bad.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure what Wittens looked like. I will say I dont think he is above getting upset or in someones face , and Im not big on the "I can do it, but you cant" rule. But since I dont know what they were discussing, Im not gonna judge.

They were discussing the fact that Bryant was being an absurd bitch. He was even whining earlier in the game, right after Williams scored a freaking touchdown. I've been seeing the coverage of it all morning.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well welcome to the real world. When you come into the league with character concerns, have several run-ins with the Law, get accused of not knowing the playbook or your routes and not caring to learn either, have multiple sideline tantrums over what seems to be little more than "not getting yours", you don't get the benefit of the doubt that a veteran that has been a leader on this team for years, has put up big numbers for years, is on a fast track for the Hall of Fame and risked dying by playing week 1 with a ruptured spleen last year gets. Burns me so bad because I thought he finally matured. Kid is a crazy talented freak that can't be stopped if his head is on straight. Not sure that is ever going to happen at this point. Says all the right things now during the week, but still has no control over himself when things go bad.

In my book if you do something, then I do it, and you try to get in my face about it, that makes you a hypocrite, hall of Fame or not, and Im going to tell you so. Just one of my pet peeves.
Again, dont know the details of their argument.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were discussing the fact that Bryant was being an absurd bitch. He was even whining earlier in the game, right after Williams scored a freaking touchdown. I've been seeing the coverage of it all morning.

Thanks Mr. Helper.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my book if you do something, then I do it, and you try to get in my face about it, that makes you a hypocrite, hall of Fame or not. Just one of my pet peeves.
Again, dont know the details of their argument.

Are you defending Bryant? If so then you need to explain why. This isn't about Witten, it's about Bryant. I don't know what you're even talking about.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So says the tool with the kapernick nude pinup on his wall. Fairy Board---------->

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you defending Bryant? If so then you need to explain why. This isn't about Witten, it's about Bryant. I don't know what you're even talking about.

I know you dont know. But its not your fault, some people just read and comprehend slower than others.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you dont know. But its not your fault, some people just read and comprehend slower than others.

Nah, I know what this is all about. I find it amusing that a tard like yourself has the ability to attempt to trash talk. I didn't know your kind existed but I learned something new today. A new species of tard exists that can trash talk. :suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, one day I'm sure LA will have a team again, and then you will be so lucky to have a talent like Dez on it.

USC is the only football team that can be successful in LA. I don't know why but people just never really supported the Raiders or Rams, consistently.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I know what this is all about. I find it amusing that a tard like yourself has the ability to attempt to trash talk. I didn't know your kind existed but I learned something new today. A new species of tard exists that can trash talk. :suds:

and a new species of loser troll that cannot even trash talk has infected this board. Seriously, thats the best you could come up with? This reminds me of the movie the Campaign.
welcome to the show bitch.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a new species of loser troll that cannot even trash talk has infected this board. Seriously, thats the best you could come up with? This reminds me of the movie the Campaign.
welcome to the show bitch.

full-retard.gif