• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant fighting the entire Dallas sideline

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that all about? Anybody see that?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not sure he wanted to get back on the field and had given up or was complaining about Calvin torching us again and making him look silly for saying he can do what Calvin does. Witten and he were about to go to blows and Demarcus stepped in between them.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just mad he cannot play against the cowboys secondary.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he wanted to get back on the field and had given up or was complaining about Calvin torching us again and making him look silly for saying he can do what Calvin does. Witten and he were about to go to blows and Demarcus stepped in between them.

This has nothing to do with fucking Megatron. This has everything to do with his lack of targets and the Cowboys losing the game. You guys take this media shit way too serious.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez has proven to be the ultimate team player. It's a shame that people jump to conclusions and just assume he's being childish because he blows up on the sidelines. Yet you guys are the same ones who talk up Irvin as a leader for doing the exact same thing. I have more issue with how the Cowboys lost the fucking game and the way the offense played than I am of Dez being angry. And Dez being angry was completely justified.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with fucking Megatron. This has everything to do with his lack of targets and the Cowboys losing the game. You guys take this media shit way too serious.

Media shit? The media didn't make Bryant look like an asshat. I would conside Witten to be a team leader. And when he is trying to calm Dez down, u know it isn't on anyone but Dez. Don't know what it was about, but from the looks of Witten's reaction, Dez needed to calm down.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anything yet, but it's pretty obvious how this will be portrayed nationally.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media shit? The media didn't make Bryant look like an asshat. I would conside Witten to be a team leader. And when he is trying to calm Dez down, u know it isn't on anyone but Dez. Don't know what it was about, but from the looks of Witten's reaction, Dez needed to calm down.

I don't care how Dez looked. Somebody needs to get in this team's ass because nobody else is doing it. If Romo did what Dez did nobody would have any fucking issue. That's just the perception of the NFL. Only QBs allowed to do what Dez did. QBs yell at the coaches and players on sidelines, he called a leader. WRs do it, they are divas. It's hilarious.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez looks like a douchebag yet again. He had done a good job of trying to rebuild his image, but after his little temper tantrum on the sidelines, he looks like a loose cannon again.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how Dez looked. Somebody needs to get in this team's ass because nobody else is doing it. If Romo did what Dez did nobody would have any fucking issue. That's just the perception of the NFL. Only QBs allowed to do what Dez did. QBs yell at the coaches and players on sidelines, he called a leader. WRs do it, they are divas. It's hilarious.

Not true at all. Cutler did that shit last year and got a ton of flack for it.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez looks like a douchebag yet again. He had done a good job of trying to rebuild his image, but after his little temper tantrum on the sidelines, he looks like a loose cannon again.

Well that's certainly what the nation will be fed and they're more than eager to but it as many have been desperate to see Dez not work out in Dallas.

Dez was out of line today, but that has been far from the norm the past year.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because people are stupid and are always looking for somebody with his past to screw up. Any objective fan could see that some of his actions just may have been justified. Marinelli was acting crazy on the sidelines too but nobody said shit about it because he's a coach. Dez does it and everybody just assumes the worst about him. It just could be Dez showing leadership, but people are assuming the worst and calling out his maturity.

And this is coming from a guy who hated the Dez Bryant pick in the draft and have always been skeptical of him. But I've seen the type of leader he has become for this team. He's the ultimate team player and it's a shame that people are so quick to assume the worst about him because of a sideline blow-up.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl I feel what you saying, but I think this one was based on the extreme pressure Dez put on himself to be able to compete against Johnson. He wrote a check that he couldn't cash today and was pissed because the opportunity's were not there for what ever reason.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl I feel what you saying, but I think this one was based on the extreme pressure Dez put on himself to be able to compete against Johnson. He wrote a check that he couldn't cash today and was pissed because the opportunity's were not there for what ever reason.

Oh, so that's why Dez blew up. I guess it wasn't because he got hardly any targets despite beating coverage, his quarterback playing awful for 90%, or the most important thing, his team losing the game. Yep, he was angry because Megatron put on a show. Megatron's game wouldn't have meant anything without completely piss-poor clock management by Romo and Garrett.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that too

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true at all. Cutler did that shit last year and got a ton of flack for it.

There are exceptions with guys like Cutler, who like Dez, has a questionable reputation based on his past.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is that he didn't want to go back out on the field for the last play.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is that he didn't want to go back out on the field for the last play.

That is a lie!!! Dez would never not want to go in.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez has proven to be the ultimate team player. It's a shame that people jump to conclusions and just assume he's being childish because he blows up on the sidelines. Yet you guys are the same ones who talk up Irvin as a leader for doing the exact same thing. I have more issue with how the Cowboys lost the fucking game and the way the offense played than I am of Dez being angry. And Dez being angry was completely justified.

I Agee he is a playmaker. I cannot believe how he was barely used this game. Callahan needs to go. This dink and dunk be has to stop!!:agree:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is a lie!!! Dez would never not want to go in.

I don't know if it's a lie or not, but that was an early rumor, and it's plausable.