• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant fighting the entire Dallas sideline

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez has proven to be the ultimate team player. It's a shame that people jump to conclusions and just assume he's being childish because he blows up on the sidelines. Yet you guys are the same ones who talk up Irvin as a leader for doing the exact same thing. I have more issue with how the Cowboys lost the fucking game and the way the offense played than I am of Dez being angry. And Dez being angry was completely justified.

Ultimate team player? As long as him getting the ball is good for the team I guess. Sure looked more like a #81 I know than a #88...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media shit? The media didn't make Bryant look like an asshat. I would conside Witten to be a team leader. And when he is trying to calm Dez down, u know it isn't on anyone but Dez. Don't know what it was about, but from the looks of Witten's reaction, Dez needed to calm down.

FUCK Witten, he is a great player; but if everyone on this team had the passion that Dez had we'd be 8-0 right now. This team is so complacent at times and that includes Romo and Witten it's an ok ohhh we lost we are use to it next week will come and life goes on shit. To Dez football is life and he can't stand that and I for one love it, I'd take a players full of Dez Bryant's than the complacent people.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimate team player? As long as him getting the ball is good for the team I guess. Sure looked more like a #81 I know than a #88...

He wants to win, and it respect that, if you are yelling at your QB because he is 11-29 for 88 yards after we had four take aways and can't score more than 13 points he has every right to when Romo targets a rookie 12 times to only have 1 completion for 4 yards on those targets. This game shoulda been over in the third quarter. Bottom line Dez had every right to do what he did, and after 4 years of the same shit I'd loose my mind on that sideline too, hell I loose my mind as a fan after the same shit over and over again I'll take Dez all day.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never A good Idea for wr to scream at the qb repeatedly in a game. say what you have to say and move on. I'm with Jarntt on this one Dez has to better control his emotions.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez needs to calm down - that's the difference between him and Calvin - Calvin doesn't act like a jackass while Dez has issues controlling his temper - you can be a passionate player without looking like an idiot on the sidelines

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant would fit in Baltimore perfectly. :thumb:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't find Witten is complacent with losing at all. I think he's a professional, and I think he does what he's told to do. If anything, I feel sorry for him for putting up with so much crap over the years. He's certainly not beyond ridicule, but as I stated, I don't get the impression he's okay with losing at all. Complacency with losing seemed to be something Roy Williams, the Wide Receiver, was. I don't find Witten to be anything like him.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what it was about .....

But Witten aint back off his ass.....

and that ghetto shit was about to get 260lbs of corn bread fed countryboy right through his fucking head

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Tom Brady's ghetto shit. Whatever the fuck that is.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and that ghetto shit was about to get 260lbs of corn bread fed countryboy right through his fucking head

Ummm, Dez is probably more country than Witten, seeing how he grew up in Lufkin, TX. Dez is a corn fed country boy too. That would have been a good fight. Anyway, it's about time we see somebody on that team get pissed. The Playmaker did it all the time and nobody had a problem with it. Hell, Tom Brady gets pissed like that all the time and nobody says shit. Troy Aikman used to yell at his lineman constantly. If Romo had any kind of sack and would get on his players, Dez wouldn't have to. Dez should have whipped Callahan's ass and then yell at our shitty defensive players, mainly the secondary......

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, Dez is probably more country than Witten, seeing how he grew up in Lufkin, TX. Dez is a corn fed country boy too. That would have been a good fight. Anyway, it's about time we see somebody on that team get pissed. The Playmaker did it all the time and nobody had a problem with it. Hell, Tom Brady gets pissed like that all the time and nobody says shit. Troy Aikman used to yell at his lineman constantly. If Romo had any kind of sack and would get on his players, Dez wouldn't have to. Dez should have whipped Callahan's ass and then yell at our shitty defensive players, mainly the secondary......

Watched Manning bitch and moan on the sideline, looked like he was pissed that his OL couldn't get the DL hands down.

But tonight is all about Dez being mad on the sideline. :noidea:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched Manning bitch and moan on the sideline, looked like he was pissed that his OL couldn't get the DL hands down.

But tonight is all about Dez being mad on the sideline. :noidea:

Totally agree!!! You then have some dumbasses on this board comparing Dez's attitude to T.O.'s. That right there is just stupid....

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahh here we go with this racist shit!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree!!! You then have some dumbasses on this board comparing Dez's attitude to T.O.'s. That right there is just stupid....

What's stupid is comparing him to Irvin for what he did there. Came off like a whiny finger pointing baby. Call out your teammates like that and don't expect to get away with it too many times. He's lucky it was Ware near him and not Hatcher right there.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but this is on Dez.
If it was him being some kinda leader, someone would have been listening to him instead of everyone trying to shut him the hell up. I found it interesting at the end of that whole thing was the way D.Ware was actually grabbing hold of his Jersey

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why people are upset with dez. I love the passion. Manning and Brady did the same thing and I love it. The media hates the boys and will blow this up. It is no big deal.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcers had it right: Serves no purpose. Temper tantrum. Spoiled child routine.

Don't confuse fire and desire to win with poor character and disrespecting teammates and coaches

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh here we go with this racist shit!!!

thats 3rd grade bull shit

worse names are called on my facebook

the racist shit is you fucks that live off any moment to call it to start shit

its 2013 man playing the race card ended in the 90s get a fucking life

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a serious baller.

Unfortunately, a serious head case, too.

How about taking your QB off to the side and asking for more looks.

Or something.

Bryant is as solid a talent as Megatron, but appears to be heading into "Titus Young" territory.

Nobody likes an "attention whore".

Get yer $hit together son...