• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant fighting the entire Dallas sideline

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Witten my ass, FUCK Dez. Witten has been a great player for more than a decade, playing through injuries that would end Dez's season more than once. Witten know's all about having passion and he doesn't have to run his big mouth to prove it. Maybe if Dez would quit making an absolute fool out of himself by comparing himself to Megatron, he wouldn't be so butt hurt on the sidelines when CJ proves emphatically how ridiculas that is. STFU and play

No one questioned Wit's heart, btw a broken ankle would stop anyone from playing. I think Dez is just fine at playing through injury as Wit is. How quick we forget the man played with a broken finger which had torn tendons in it. Also You take things out of context, all Dez said is that he could do whatever Calvin can do and he has proven it, only difference is Romo won't take a chance to throw it into triple or even double coverage for Dez to come down with the ball like Stafford does for Calvin. Dez never said he was better or was the best, or was as good. Please read his comments bro, also Dez was far from butt hurt on the sideline stop going with what the media is telling you and listen to the video with audio of what Dez is saying, it has nothing to do with him bitching.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one questioned Wit's heart, btw a broken ankle would stop anyone from playing. I think Dez is just fine at playing through injury as Wit is. How quick we forget the man played with a broken finger which had torn tendons in it. Also You take things out of context, all Dez said is that he could do whatever Calvin can do and he has proven it, only difference is Romo won't take a chance to throw it into triple or even double coverage for Dez to come down with the ball like Stafford does for Calvin. Dez never said he was better or was the best, or was as good. Please read his comments bro, also Dez was far from butt hurt on the sideline stop going with what the media is telling you and listen to the video with audio of what Dez is saying, it has nothing to do with him bitching.

Preach on lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bro, your post said FUCK WITTEN. Witten's been every bit as great a TE as Dez has been a WR, he's done it a heck of a lot longer, he's a Hall of Famer and the best to play his position the Cowboys have ever had. Witten telling Dez to STFU and focus on trying to win the game still had 16 seconds left was being a leader. Dez Bitching to Romo when the Cowboys were winning the game by 10 points in the 4th is a total fail any way you look at it. The two best players the Cowboys have had in the last decade, Witten and Ware, were the guys trying to calm him down. Witten and Ware are respected on and off the field by every team in the league. Dez could learn a heck of a lot from both of them

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, your post said FUCK WITTEN. Witten's been every bit as great a TE as Dez has been a WR, he's done it a heck of a lot longer, he's a Hall of Famer and the best to play his position the Cowboys have ever had. Witten telling Dez to STFU and focus on trying to win the game still had 16 seconds left was being a leader. Dez Bitching to Romo when the Cowboys were winning the game by 10 points in the 4th is a total fail any way you look at it. The two best players the Cowboys have had in the last decade, Witten and Ware, were the guys trying to calm him down. Witten and Ware are respected on and off the field by every team in the league. Dez could learn a heck of a lot from both of them

Dez was not bitching at Romo he was trying to incourage him and share his point of view on it. Please listen to the audio will change your outlook on it I promise. I said FUCK Witten in the fact that he needs to move around and let Dez be Dez, you don't see Dez getting on Romo or Witten when they don't show emotion after a loss. This is the fact, Ware was getting on Dez saying this isn't the time to voice your emotions in such a way for the media to see it. Not saying Ware was saying Dez was wrong, but knowing that because of WHO Dez is that he would catch hell from it. Look at every game and you can see Dez do the same thing to a degree, it was just this game probably meant a lot more to him than the others. Bottom line is this do I think Wit was wrong, no. Do I think Dez was wrong, no. Do I believe the media twisted this into something that wasn't sure do. Do I believe that race played a factor into this probably a little; but I think Dez's past and the fact that he plays for the COWBOYS played the biggest factor in this entire story. It was like HELL ya we have a great story now because everyone wants to hear about the Cowboys in one way or the other (doing good or bad). So their will always be an audience for Cowboys news, and when you are in the business of making money off of stories than you produce BS like this. No different than TMZ which oddly enough produced the audio to show the truth in the Dez convo I believe.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez was not bitching at Romo he was trying to incourage him and share his point of view on it. Please listen to the audio will change your outlook on it I promise. I said FUCK Witten in the fact that he needs to move around and let Dez be Dez, you don't see Dez getting on Romo or Witten when they don't show emotion after a loss. This is the fact, Ware was getting on Dez saying this isn't the time to voice your emotions in such a way for the media to see it. Not saying Ware was saying Dez was wrong, but knowing that because of WHO Dez is that he would catch hell from it. Look at every game and you can see Dez do the same thing to a degree, it was just this game probably meant a lot more to him than the others. Bottom line is this do I think Wit was wrong, no. Do I think Dez was wrong, no. Do I believe the media twisted this into something that wasn't sure do. Do I believe that race played a factor into this probably a little; but I think Dez's past and the fact that he plays for the COWBOYS played the biggest factor in this entire story. It was like HELL ya we have a great story now because everyone wants to hear about the Cowboys in one way or the other (doing good or bad). So their will always be an audience for Cowboys news, and when you are in the business of making money off of stories than you produce BS like this. No different than TMZ which oddly enough produced the audio to show the truth in the Dez convo I believe.

It wasn't the whole video, so we have to stop saying that's all that Dez was saying. What he did was inappropriate because of mostly when and how he did it. So again, he was wrong. Make excuses for him and try to justify it, but he was wrong. He wasn't trying to get Romo to share his point of view. He wanted Romo to throw him the ball and was upset enough that he didn't to make a scene on the sideline and on National TV that was obviously enough of a distraction to have us still discusing it. I don't call that getting him to share his point of view.

Witten and Ware do not have move around and let Dez be Dez. Dez needs to learn how to act. Watch the Damn game if you are so concerned about winning it. His excuse is BS, because if he only cared about winning he would be watching. The game wasn't even over yet!!! And you're damn right it's partially because of who he is. When you have multiple sideline outbursts and two in the same game you lose the benefit of the doubt. That is how life works. It's not racism, it's not hatred of Dez, it's 100% Dez losing control of his emotion and flailing his arms around like a maniac and getting in everyone's face when we are still playing a game and when he should be focusing on perhaps getting back onto the field with a chance to win. This is why I call BS on the whole excuse that he only cares about winning. You know who cares about winning? Romo who was on the sideline talking about the game still even though it seemed unlikely he'd get a chance to do much. Witten who was on the sideline worrying about the game and Ware who was trying to explain to Dez that the game was still going on. The only person who did not seem to care about the actual game was Dez.

He was wrong and you can't spin it otherwise. Was it as big of a deal as some made it out to be? No. But he was wrong.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 sure got what he wanted out of this thread. He's probably getting a world class laugh. Fishing at its finest.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the whole video, so we have to stop saying that's all that Dez was saying. What he did was inappropriate because of mostly when and how he did it. So again, he was wrong. Make excuses for him and try to justify it, but he was wrong. He wasn't trying to get Romo to share his point of view. He wanted Romo to throw him the ball and was upset enough that he didn't to make a scene on the sideline and on National TV that was obviously enough of a distraction to have us still discusing it. I don't call that getting him to share his point of view.

Witten and Ware do not have move around and let Dez be Dez. Dez needs to learn how to act. Watch the Damn game if you are so concerned about winning it. His excuse is BS, because if he only cared about winning he would be watching. The game wasn't even over yet!!! And you're damn right it's partially because of who he is. When you have multiple sideline outbursts and two in the same game you lose the benefit of the doubt. That is how life works. It's not racism, it's not hatred of Dez, it's 100% Dez losing control of his emotion and flailing his arms around like a maniac and getting in everyone's face when we are still playing a game and when he should be focusing on perhaps getting back onto the field with a chance to win. This is why I call BS on the whole excuse that he only cares about winning. You know who cares about winning? Romo who was on the sideline talking about the game still even though it seemed unlikely he'd get a chance to do much. Witten who was on the sideline worrying about the game and Ware who was trying to explain to Dez that the game was still going on. The only person who did not seem to care about the actual game was Dez.

He was wrong and you can't spin it otherwise. Was it as big of a deal as some made it out to be? No. But he was wrong.

That is your opinion and I respect that, but I disagree. I don't think he was wrong with what he did. I just think he should have put more thought into it because of who he is. Just because you watch the game and try to figure out a way to win does not mean you care about if you win or not, it just means you are doing what you are getting paid as a NFL player to do and that is play and win. If you care about the game you take it personal and show emotion. If you say Dez was wrong for what he did, so was Brady, Maranelli when he cost us that 15 yard penalty a during Philly game or Skins game, and Manning (Peyton of course) because they all have done the samething. The only time that you see Romo do that is when he throws an INT not when the team is playing like crap, to me that is a selfish player. Bro look at the big picture not so much the small picture, it is always more than what you see on the outside.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is your opinion and I respect that, but I disagree. I don't think he was wrong with what he did. I just think he should have put more thought into it because of who he is. Just because you watch the game and try to figure out a way to win does not mean you care about if you win or not, it just means you are doing what you are getting paid as a NFL player to do and that is play and win. If you care about the game you take it personal and show emotion. If you say Dez was wrong for what he did, so was Brady, Maranelli when he cost us that 15 yard penalty a during Philly game or Skins game, and Manning (Peyton of course) because they all have done the samething. The only time that you see Romo do that is when he throws an INT not when the team is playing like crap, to me that is a selfish player. Bro look at the big picture not so much the small picture, it is always more than what you see on the outside.

I have to take up for guy here- you really think Romo is a selfish player??

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you have not see Romo yell at his players (and it was not after an INT) then you are not watching the games. It happen on several occasions last year.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have not see Romo yell at his players (and it was not after an INT) then you are not watching the games. It happen on several occasions last year.

The problem is that most players just respond by saying, " if losing this game is the worst thing that happens to me, I'm good". :laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way it's dumb to compare Dez's and Johnson's numbers.

Dez has always had a #2 and Witten (that never misses a game to take pressure off)

Johnson has pretty much been surrounded by shit. ( Honestly I don't think Stafford is considered anything above Par without him.
I've seen Johnson outjump 3 men inside the goal with the game on the line and take the ball.....
Only seen Dez that vs tight 1 on 1
Also seen Dez drop WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more open passes.

Johnson is just a frat of human nature on the football field...... At this point the only question about him is will his body be able to hold up long enough to pass a Randy Moss .... I think no chance in hell Jerry Rice ... but if he can he can .... I wont root against him (unless he is playing us)

Total pro on and off the field. Got a huge contract .... And fucking got better ....EVERYTHING YOU WANT

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you people try to compare Dez`s temper tantrum to manning`s and Brady`s?
Manning and Brady have earned respect from every player,coach,owners fans and whoever else is involved with the NFL.....dez has not earned ahy type pf respect anywhere to warrant Dez yelling at anyone...

and Cutler is in dez`s shoes.............I`m a huge bear fan and can not stand diva cutler myself.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that most players just respond by saying, " if losing this game is the worst thing that happens to me, I'm good". :laugh3:

That was a hell of a quote right after he collapsed in the shower after that game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a hell of a quote right after he collapsed in the shower after that game.

Maybe He was down on all fours with TO behind him and someone walked in so he faked the collapse?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 sure got what he wanted out of this thread. He's probably getting a world class laugh. Fishing at its finest.

I wasnt fishing bro. I watched the game and my friend called me asking if I saw Dez going off. I didnt so I rewound the game and saw it. I posted this right after the game before everyone was talking about it.

This is probably the first time in my life that I actually responded to a Cowboy AND Laker fan. I guess you're pretty pumped about YOUR Red Sox too.... or are you a Yankee fan?

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt fishing bro. I watched the game and my friend called me asking if I saw Dez going off. I didnt so I rewound the game and saw it. I posted this right after the game before everyone was talking about it.

This is probably the first time in my life that I actually responded to a Cowboy AND Laker fan. I guess you're pretty pumped about YOUR Red Sox too.... or are you a Yankee fan?

No need to do me any favors. You could have continued on in that vein for the rest of your posting life.