• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Ohio State

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to tOSU, clearly the better team. I am humbled and honored to be a Duck fan, and I will be right there again next year. Congrats again to the Buckeyes, and the fans.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about any Buckeye being boastful, we fucking deserve to be, after all the disrespect and BS that was spewed out from some on here.

I'm totally fine with it. I'm sure not here to defend Oregon in any way. :lol:

I just believe you leave all the trash talking behind and take the high road after your team wins. That's me. I did that after the SB despite all the BS EVERYONE (well almost) on this site threw at us going into it.

Your victory is your spoils. Enjoy it. You don't need to take shots at anyone to get that enjoyment. Trust me, there are plenty of non OSU fans more than willing to take those shots at them for you.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm totally fine with it. I'm sure not here to defend Oregon in any way. :lol:

I just believe you leave all the trash talking behind and take the high road after your team wins. That's me. I did that after the SB despite all the BS EVERYONE (well almost) on this site threw at us going into it.

Your victory is your spoils. Enjoy it. You don't need to take shots at anyone to get that enjoyment. Trust me, there are plenty of non OSU fans more than willing to take those shots at them for you.

Thanks! :suds:

but you understand why there is some saltiness in some posts.

Having VT thrown in our faces for a few months gives justification to blowing off some steam. And in regards to that. VT, I hope you are ready. Because there should be a countdown clock in the OSU locker room to dole out a backyard beatdown in Sept...... Its comin', and they're bringin' hell with 'em......

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the shit OD has talked through the years he deserves this shit. Lol to basically saying Oregon is still the best team and beat themselves on this page

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the shit OD has talked through the years he deserves this shit. Lol to basically saying Oregon is still the best team and beat themselves on this page

Oh I agree 100%. It should just come from EVERYONE else not sporting a buckeye icon.

:suds:

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have a problem with the going for it on 4th down early on...as Mamba said it's what Oregon does. It's how they got here, they always do it. You can't let the game change who you are.

My issues were obviously tackling. OSU was just tougher and ran us the fuck over. 2 inexcusable drops, simply put I catch those balls.

But the biggest thing was coaching. Meyer took the boys to school. There is no shame in being outcoached by him(almost a gurantee) but you can't be just flat out schooled. The red zone offense look like something a blind 4th grader was calling up. Defense kept getting mauled by the same plays over and over. So that is on the O coordinator, D coordinator and head coach who could make changes. Best player in nation and you do horseshit outside runs into 7 guys in the red zone.

Lastly we had all of like a 5% chance to win but that punt with 8 minutes left was without a doubt the dumbest decision I have ever seen. Helfrich clearly got his hands on Carrington's goods right there.

OSU deserved it. Elliot was a beast. Oregon's D got them to 3rd down at will...but OSU converted almost every damn time do to be straight up tougher. They didn't rely on the receivers a ton but they made big down the field catches when needed. The defense really got it's footing and momentum after those 2 early drops...and they never let up from there.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great season, Ducks.

And your fans didn't give us as much crap as some of the SEC fans, who trashed thee OSU (at least on this website) ever since they made the playoffs.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a bitch eating crow to Buckeye fans OD....

As Bill said, "I feel your pain"

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon and Ohio State play essentially the same offense but of course the difference is OSU pulls big, fast, strong 5 and 4 star players while Oregon pulls small, quick 4 and 3 star players for the most part. I just don't understand why this is still the case. Oregon has been a rock solid program for the better part of the last decade at least yet they still seem to be recruiting the same players they were recruiting a decade ago. The spread option first came about really to even the playing field between the haves and have nots. When you can only get 3 star or less players this O can help you stay on the field with more talented teams. But when you've been winning as long as Oregon, you should be able to get the bigger, faster, stronger players. Why is Oregon still recruiting mostly 5-10 receivers and 180 pound RBs? When Rich Rodriguez got to Michigan, I thought that with what he did with 3 star guys at West Virginia, he'd run college football with the 5 star guys he could get at Michigan. But for whatever ridiculous reasons, he still pretty much recruited the same small, quick, 3 star types that he recruited at WV. I just don't understand why a program with as much to offer as Oregon has, why they aren't getting or going after the same recruits as an Ohio State. I mean they should be recruiting the same players as USC except at the QB position IMO. I have to imagine that until they rethink this part of their style I guess you would say, they will continue to be very good but fall just short.