• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Ohio State

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on the win and your national championship. I mean not to take anything away from your accomplishments as I truly feel you beat the best team in college football last night. C Jones is a tank, Ezekiel thst RB is a freak of nature. Your season was impressive. Congrats on win.

What I say here I do not mean to take anything away from your teams win. What this is is a complete bullsbit against wtf is Helfrich doing and some of the selfishness of our players who decide to smoke dope before the biggest game of their career. It's not taking the fucking points on 4th and goal. It's not dialing up plays to score off 4 g damn turnovers....

It's not putting the game in your best player ever to come through Oregon history. Instead we decide to put the ball into a RB hand thst looked soft for most the game, yes freeman I'm looking at you. Or Tyner who is about a durable as Mrs. Buttersworths frail bones.

It's not being able to defend ONE FUCKING play that the buckeyes ran over and over.

We cause 4 spitting turnovers and we lose?!??!?

How????

This is much more of a disappointment than that auburn loss. We came into this game as the better team, this was ours and we looked like complete horse pie. Unprepared. Out coached. Out played.

Congrats ohio state

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, OD.

I am shocked about the 4 turnovers as well. I am not sure a team has one a championship while turning over the ball that many times before.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day I'll look back and think so, but this was our big shot.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of missed opportunities like drops early. But they just beat the crap out of the Ducks.

Hindsight is great on Helf's decisions. But you know as well as I, it is how Oregon does things and a big reason why the arucks were even in this game.

Oregon is not going away. It is your turn Mahalak. Go get Em young man.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree this was your season to win it

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes down to talent when one side is loaded with 4 and 5 stars and the other side is loaded with 3 and 4 stars its a hard mountain to overcome.

I wouldn't put the blame on my coaches they got you in the game and it will pay dividends in the form of recruits which will get better and better the more successful you are. It takes decades to build a power house program and your coaches have done a great job shaving years off by being offensive and marketing innovators so that is something to be proud of.

It just takes time and dedication to the process. Meyer walked into a great situation as Tressel left him a lot of talent, as Saban did for Miles, but Oregon is having to build from the ground up and it takes time to do that.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most frustrating thing about this...ohio state beat us the way the other teams have. With big brutes...why the amuck have we not gone out there and recruited these monsters on our end???

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ftr, your team caused 1 TO. The Buckeyes handed them the ball the other 3. It easily could have been a 5-6 score game. Nice season nonetheless.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just waking up from a long and exciting night.

Congrats to tOSU program and their fans. You definitely proved you were the best team this year enjoy!!! Rolled through Bama and handled Oregon's tempo. Even in the loss last night it was a great experience. Congrats again!!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING: Phil Knight to donate 94.3 million into OHSU cloning project to start cloning Marcus Mariota.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unprepared. Out coached. Out played.

Congrats ohio state

This, but don't forget that maybe they were just better prepared, better coached and played better.

I'll say it again, if you don't have all the respect for that Ohio State team this morning, you don't love college football. What they've accomplished since the Tech loss is unparalleled.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

You learned a hard lesson last night that TOSU learned from getting stove-piped by SEC teams. The great teams have an amazing balance of speed and power; combine with the ability to go high tempo or long pounding drives Not just one (Oregon=speed) or the other (Wisconsin=power).

Oregon will learn from this and will be back to win the entire thing within a couple years

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have been where you are. Lost 2 NCG's in a row. Idiots all over the country making fun of us without any clue how hard it is to even make it to the game, let alone win it.

Keep your head up.

That being said, you didn't force 4 turnovers. 3 of them were gifts - missed handoff, ball fell out of Cardale's hand, ball bounced off of a receiver right to a defender...

It was amazing that the Buckeyes won the game with that crap, but glad they did.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most frustrating thing about this...ohio state beat us the way the other teams have. With big brutes...why the amuck have we not gone out there and recruited these monsters on our end???

Established pipelines. The old successful schools have pipelines into the high schools that produce those brutes and they protect them like they were gold mines (which they are). They have run coaching clinics for years in their recruiting areas and pampered the high school coaches with experiences, praise and advice.

All the big time programs have "go to" high schools and areas that are hotbeds for them in recruiting. Oregon is not a hotbed for high school football so you have to go into California, Texas and other places to supplement your roster and it's a tough sell getting these kids in mass over the Texas, Oklahoma, and USC type programs.

Auburn primarily recruits in Alabama, Georgia and Florida which makes up 80% of our roster and most of them are within a 3 to 4 hour drive radius. It makes a huge difference.