• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crayton on Sam

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not upset. I was laughing when I read that. I assumed you threatened someone. Was picturing the Secret service knocking on your door LOL.

Point was threats & just saying non PC things are two different things.
I am a major race fan & there has been several fines over tweets when drivers are in private places. Not at the tracks. I just don't see how that makes sense. Whats next? Fines & suspensions for saying blonde jokes? LOL

hate crime to say a gay joke ... if the wrong person is in the room ....

It's coming

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate crime to say a gay joke ... if the wrong person is in the room ....

It's coming
yep! A college Wrestler is learning that right now.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know Screw all this politically Correct BS

Big difference in shouting fire in a crowded theater and saying that you would not care if x person had x happen to them

I still cant believe that with all the crazy people in America nobody has taken a shot at Obama would really love to know how many times plots have been foiled. Secret Service best in the world at doing their jobs! Our President's politics and mine don't mesh and I would not want to do the crime or the time. But his war on our civil liberties is a travesty.

JMHO and to the NSA Snowden pulled you out of the closet you traitors

And the Patriot Act single worst piece of legislation ever passed

Damn I need a beer and back to Football

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big difference in shouting fire in a crowded theater and saying that you would not care if x person had x happen to them

I still cant believe that with all the crazy people in America nobody has taken a shot at Obama would really love to know how many times plots have been foiled. Secret Service best in the world at doing their jobs! Our President's politics and mine don't mesh and I would not want to do the crime or the time. But his war on our civil liberties is a travesty.

that's a big 10-4 on the politically correct bs....kills freedom of speech...freedom of expression

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

indeed sir :suds:

Wanna come cuddle? LMFAO

But yeah totally agree

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great post and I agree 100%. This country has sure changed in the last 5 years, I guess it's that hope and change they talk about. Well if that is hope and change, I don't want any part of it.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this thread has certainly gone full circle. or crop circle.