• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellis on Sam

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ the points I've made. I said players in NFL locker rooms may not take too kindly to a gay player showering with them. We aren't talking about highly intelligent people for the most part. Some of them can barely read at an 8th grade level.

It's interesting that I am being singled out and bullied. Quite ironic, I say.

Now who is stereo typing?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ the points I've made. I said players in NFL locker rooms may not take too kindly to a gay player showering with them. We aren't talking about highly intelligent people for the most part. Some of them can barely read at an 8th grade level.

It's interesting that I am being singled out and bullied. Quite ironic, I say.

No, only twist and manster do that.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called human nature. Have you never been around guys that would think such a horrid thing? :omg:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That a person might be opposed to having a gay athlete shower with him. I grew up in SoCal and plenty of dudes talked "homophobic" shit, at all times. Do guys not do that in Maine?:noidea:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That a person might be opposed to having a gay athlete shower with him. I grew up in SoCal and plenty of dudes talked "homophobic" shit, at all times. Do guys not do that in Maine?:noidea:
Once in a while if I am to be completely honest with you. However we did pass legislation years ago that added sexual orientation to all housing, work place, etc., etc., We believe here all man are to be treated equally according to the constitution. Unlike your Govenor Rick Perry who excludes minorities and gays from any type of equality.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I just live here. I don't get caught up in regional pride as it were. We are human beings and live where we live. It's nothing to garner pride from.

Since I live here I might pop in from time to time and offer my opinions on the Boys. That is what local radio and television talk about. I'm not a fan but I am a football fan and know pretty much everything the Cowboys do.

It's nice to hear outside opinions every once in awhile, ya know? Go Blue.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since most football teams have at least 50 guys, going off percentages, just about every guy who's ever played above high school has showered with a person who is gay, Texas or Maine

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying gays go out and try to make straight men gay?

There is a reason the gay culture is uppity, clean, healthy and high class....

While us straights are obese and middle to low class and dirty as a whole

What in the world or you talking about? Don't put words in my mouth. As for has your Christian statements I couldn't disagree with you more. I don't care what you do or don't believe about the bible that's your choice, but if you're going to bring the bible into conversation know what your talking about. In Romans homosexuality is called an abomination that is fact rather you except it or not. You're right about one thing though God did send his son to die for our sins, that doesn't give us the license to live exactly how we see fit....So if you are going to interject Christianity into your argument you have to it in it's true essence not on how you see it. As far as public affection I don't care to see anyone being over the top in terms of seeing some dudes tongue down another man or woman's throat.

As far as Gays in the NFL or anywhere else respect me and I will respect you that's all i'm saying. They have the right to live the way they see fit. I just did get the need to parade around saying i'm gay. Just be who you are and keep it moving is my bottom line statement.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the world or you talking about? Don't put words in my mouth. As for has your Christian statements I couldn't disagree with you more. I don't care what you do or don't believe about the bible that's your choice, but if you're going to bring the bible into conversation know what your talking about. In Romans homosexuality is called an abomination that is fact rather you except it or not. You're right about one thing though God did send his son to die for our sins, that doesn't give us the license to live exactly how we see fit....So if you are going to interject Christianity into your argument you have to it in it's true essence not on how you see it. As far as public affection I don't care to see anyone being over the top in terms of seeing some dudes tongue down another man or woman's throat.

As far as Gays in the NFL or anywhere else respect me and I will respect you that's all i'm saying. They have the right to live the way they see fit. I just did get the need to parade around saying i'm gay. Just be who you are and keep it moving is my bottom line statement.

See you believe the bible was written by the holy trinity....it wasn't, never has been and never will be. I was written by MAN and has been re-written by MAN for thousands of years.

It is your choice to follow what MEN right as "Scripture" it is not FACT though.

The only thing true about Christianity is faith, acceptance, forgiveness, love, and the ten commandments. That is your basic structure for Christianity. Everything else is conjecture and factually speaking.......total bullshit. Again your choice to believe that bullshit, such ass.............gaint man eating whales........where are they now? Those whales? What happened to the Goliaths of the world? Adults were considerably smaller to what we are today. IF Goliath was a Giant back then, and he was real. How come there are no more giants today? What I am saying is, people over thousands of years have became taller and taller.....so did our growth spurt as a whole kill off the giants?

Also where in the ten commandments, the basic of basic Christian structure....Where does it say "thou shall not be gay"?

God is the creator, correct? (I know he is, do you) God creates all in his light.......yet somehow gays choose to be gay, and god is a bigot.....if god is a bigot and commits hate crimes. Why are there laws against such things? Thing is, God is not a bigot, never has been, and never will be.

God is good, God is great.....the bible is written by many men and altered by men...............these are basic facts

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this forum isnt the place for a biblical debate, simply stated I believe what why believe what I believe and my faith remains on shaken by your agnostic or atheist view point or whatever you believe. It's easy for you to believe that we came from monkeys okay suit yourself buddy or a big bang or aliens....what ever. I choose to put my faith in God we can easily agree to disagree. As it pertains to football I will say it again I don't care that Sam is gay I have no judgement towards the young man I have my own flaws. After seeing his combine, however I would not draft him but I would be willing to take him as an undrafted F/A.

Do me a favor read Romans 1:24 until the end of the Chapter that's your answer Man. The Ten Commandments or a building Block but don't point to every thing that is and isn't a sin. God created the foundation of Marriage as a man and a woman read Ephesians you. I challenge you to listen to a song on you tube by a dude name Bizzle called response to same sex love. Enough of this though.

Bottom line Pencil I say again me and you really don't see eye to eye much and that's cool. I haven't and won't make an issue about this kid being in the NFL thats his right nor am I judging his sexual preference.....just asking him and other in his lifestyle not to shove it down my throat same way people din't want me to do the same with my faith.

Last edited by a moderator:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor read Romans 1:24 until the end of the Chapter that's your answer Man. The Ten Commandments or a building Block but don't point to every thing that is and isn't a sin. God created the foundation of Marriage as a man and a woman read Ephesians you. I challenge you to listen to a song on you tube by a dude name Bizzle called response to same sex love. Enough of this though. Which would support not committing adultery homie......The only God given standard for Sex is Marriage. Show me where God endorses gay companion ship/marriage. God established marriage when he created man and woman aka Adam and Eve. It's called a divine order. Cherry pick all you want and miss represent the context of the 10 commandments. You in know way can support this dogmatic; to use your words conjecture my man. Anyway I'm done because I know that this has been frowned upon in this forum. anything else between me in you on this matter should probably be finished privately. :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snook don't even worry about him. He's only here to pick fights. When I wont go at it with him ... he simply moves to someone else. He a BJJ clone. Except BJJ is mad because no one respects or accepts him. and Pencil Dick just wants to stir people up.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah your right, sad

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this forum isnt the place for a biblical debate, simply stated I believe what why believe what I believe and my faith remains on shaken by your agnostic or atheist view point or whatever you believe. It's easy for you to believe that we came from monkeys okay suit yourself buddy or a big bang or aliens....what ever. I choose to put my faith in God we can easily agree to disagree. As it pertains to football I will say it again I don't care that Sam is gay I have no judgement towards the young man I have my own flaws. After seeing his combine, however I would not draft him but I would be willing to take him as an undrafted F/A.

Do me a favor read Romans 1:24 until the end of the Chapter that's your answer Man. The Ten Commandments or a building Block but don't point to every thing that is and isn't a sin. God created the foundation of Marriage as a man and a woman read Ephesians you. I challenge you to listen to a song on you tube by a dude name Bizzle called response to same sex love. Enough of this though.

Bottom line Pencil I say again me and you really don't see eye to eye much and that's cool. I haven't and won't make an issue about this kid being in the NFL thats his right nor am I judging his sexual preference.....just asking him and other in his lifestyle not to shove it down my throat same way people din't want me to do the same with my faith.

You want me to read bible passages that were written by man, and take them as the word of God? Okay, point out passages titled Jesus etc......or God etc.........not Romans, not Ephesians.........you telling me to do something that I have already debunked.....again you want to follow the word of man and assume these men were not lying and bullshitting you.......that is your choice.

God created everything, even organized and non organized religion prior to Christianity. He created the straights, the gays, the bi-sexuals and whatever else. People are created in his light and don't choose to be "not straight", they are born the way they are born. Just because some choose to hide it and live a life in order that pleases their family and the man on Sunday for years.....does not mean at age 45 or 12, that they just decided to be gay.

I am a Christian, I choose to be baptized so on my own as a youth. After that moment in my life, everything became clear......a church is not a house of worship, it is a money collecting Ponzi scheme.....you sit with a bunch of two faced hypocrites, with usually the biggest one being the one lecturing you about God on Sundays...........no thanks. A house or worship is what you make it, to get into the kingdom of heaven it starts with accepting Jesus, asking for forgiveness of your sins, and better yet being a good person.....now not everyone deserves to be treated with respect based on their actions, and lifestyle choice (see twist for example).....It has never mattered if you attended church with the masses or how much money you donated, you cant buy your way in......I am done now

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor read Romans 1:24 until the end of the Chapter that's your answer Man. The Ten Commandments or a building Block but don't point to every thing that is and isn't a sin. God created the foundation of Marriage as a man and a woman read Ephesians you. I challenge you to listen to a song on you tube by a dude name Bizzle called response to same sex love. Enough of this though. Which would support not committing adultery homie......The only God given standard for Sex is Marriage. Show me where God endorses gay companion ship/marriage. God established marriage when he created man and woman aka Adam and Eve. It's called a divine order. Cherry pick all you want and miss represent the context of the 10 commandments. You in know way can support this dogmatic; to use your words conjecture my man. Anyway I'm done because I know that this has been frowned upon in this forum. anything else between me in you on this matter should probably be finished privately. :suds:

Was Adam and Eve created before or after Christianity? Because unfortunately people have been proven to have been around thousands of years before the invention of Christianity........the Adam and Eve argument is weak to say the least. As far as the ten commandments and any mention of marriage. The only hint of that in there to make your point is "honor thy mother and father" other than that nothing in the ten commandments makes your point.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After running a 4.9 at the combine, it may not matter either way

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snook don't even worry about him. He's only here to pick fights. When I wont go at it with him ... he simply moves to someone else. He a BJJ clone. Except BJJ is mad because no one respects or accepts him. and Pencil Dick just wants to stir people up.

You started in with me, captain noballz...... not the other way around....just because I have not backed off (remember, your words....free country, stand your ground) does not make you the victim......You start it, Ill finish it. Men with balls finish things, boys like you who play pretend on the internet get bitch slapped here, and in reality.