• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellis on Sam

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't get over the fact that the guys making the public "anti" (for lack of a better word) Michael Sam comments are the same ones that said stupid shit while they were here. First Crayton and now of course Greg Ellis. Who is next, TO? Regardless of what these guys may think, how are they this stupid?

[URL="http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/cowboy-ellis-michael-sam-pats-butt-article-1.1621905"]http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/cowboy-ellis-michael-sam-pats-butt-article-1.1621905[/URL]

Maybe they see the Skip Baylesses and Ann Coulters of the world making money off of saying the craziest things they can think up. Sensationalism sells unfortunately.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah should have drafted Randy Moss instead of the big mouth. I was livid when we passed on moss. If Martavis Bryant is there in the 4th we need to nab him. He would make a nice deep threat for us. He has serious speed and size

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homophobia aside, it's quite possible that Sam is no more than an average player at the next level, and possibly not even that. My point being that folks seem to be getting spun up over where he sticks it, while ignoring his level of play, which some were questioning before he came out.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homophobia aside, it's quite possible that Sam is no more than an average player at the next level, and possibly not even that. My point being that folks seem to be getting spun up over where he sticks it, while ignoring his level of play, which some were questioning before he came out.

I agree with you .....

I also think it's why he came out..... Media attention to up his draft stock

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is For those of us who just simply don't embrace the gay life style we're consider homophobic....I have no hate for gays. I don't believe my self to be a Homophobe. I'm watching this guy give an interview and he says he want's now attention and only want's to be recognize as a good football player. That's all fine and dandy so why the gay pride pended that's says stand with same with the rainbow logo? You are who you are and you said what you wanted us to know about you now move on kid. If Sam is there for us and he has a 6 or 7 round grade then drift the dude.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for gay sex ....... As long as both chicks are hot!!!

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you .....

I also think it's why he came out..... Media attention to up his draft stock

Yeah........totally........... what a fucking bigoted statement. (not shocking)

He came out because scouts and players, even at the senior bowl game got word of his sexuality and these "big bad" football players who will "fuck" anyone up are scared of a gay guy..

You have to remember. College football is the 2nd highest grossing sport behind the NFL. A lot of these guys don't even attend class. Asking them to be "educated" or "mature" about homosexuality is like asking a white boy from the burbs on how to survive in the ghetto

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is For those of us who just simply don't embrace the gay life style we're consider homophobic....I have no hate for gays. I don't believe my self to be a Homophobe. I'm watching this guy give an interview and he says he want's now attention and only want's to be recognize as a good football player. That's all fine and dandy so why the gay pride pended that's says stand with same with the rainbow logo? You are who you are and you said what you wanted us to know about you now move on kid. If Sam is there for us and he has a 6 or 7 round grade then drift the dude.

I am going to assume you are using a cell, while typing this cause.............sheesh......

And he was asked to do his presser at the combine, and he was asked questions that he answered.
would you rather his get this "circus" that you non "homophobes" deem it. Out of the way now, or during the year? Even though smart money says (for here that is like talking about bitcoin to the natives) there wont be a circus.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah........totally........... what a fucking bigoted statement. (not shocking)

He came out because scouts and players, even at the senior bowl game got word of his sexuality and these "big bad" football players who will "fuck" anyone up are scared of a gay guy..

You have to remember. College football is the 2nd highest grossing sport behind the NFL. A lot of these guys don't even attend class. Asking them to be "educated" or "mature" about homosexuality is like asking a white boy from the burbs on how to survive in the ghetto

See this is where you are a dumbass ..... After midnight AGAIN

Everyone knew he was gay before he brought the media into it. His team mates ... his coaches ... and the scouts

Fucknuts

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to assume you are using a cell, while typing this cause.............sheesh......

And he was asked to do his presser at the combine, and he was asked questions that he answered.
would you rather his get this "circus" that you non "homophobes" deem it. Out of the way now, or during the year? Even though smart money says (for here that is like talking about bitcoin to the natives) there wont be a circus.

oops guess I should have proof read my post before sending it.....the funny thing is you should have read your own post also so.......sheeesh back at you. Any my point is dude needs to just disappear and get drafted. Once again this is an agenda that the media has and want's to force feed it to the rest of us.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oops guess I should have proof read my post before sending it.....the funny thing is you should have read your own post also so.......sheeesh back at you. Any my point is dude needs to just disappear and get drafted. Once again this is an agenda that the media has and want's to force feed it to the rest of us.

One would think if midnight was going to call out writing errors he'd at least write a decently.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think if midnight was going to call out writing errors he'd at least write a decently.

Exactly....but he's right; I must have been half asleep when I wrote that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact that the majority of NFL players being Christians has more to do with being uncomfortable with a Gay teammate than the thought of the act. It's not something that would ever appeal to me, but what he does in his personal life is his business IMO

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think most of these dudes could careless if he gay. As long has he holds to his on values w/o trying to undermind the values of the other players. Today's workforce is open to this, at the end of the day we all do what we believe is right.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ask don't don't tell works for me. I don't care about your personal life, just play ball!!! The media is driving this.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly....but he's right; I must have been half asleep when I wrote that.

I don't care if he's right or not. If he wants to be a smartass and correct spelling on a message board he should have his house in order. FUCK HIM.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think most of these dudes could careless if he gay. As long has he holds to his on values w/o trying to undermind the values of the other players. Today's workforce is open to this, at the end of the day we all do what we believe is right.

I think a great majority will be very uncomfortable with him. Just with the PC world and PC NFL they will do their best to keep their mouths shut.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is where you are a dumbass ..... After midnight AGAIN

Everyone knew he was gay before he brought the media into it. His team mates ... his coaches ... and the scouts

Fucknuts

This is where you are still retarded per the usual......yes his team knew that, never said they didn't (retard)

You can keep being a bigot all you want, it is your right.....just like your comment about hot gay girl sex is bigoted......you wouldn't know that though so I really cant blame you.

Say you were so shit faced that you blacked out and slept with a tranny (you probably have, but sober). Say your buddies found out............say word somehow got out, via a fallout with one, or other........you get word that it is going to get back to your wife. Are you going to let the word get to her or are you going to grow a set, for once, man up and tell her about it? Or anyone.....Are you going to get in front of a situation or possible one or are you going to be a typical rightist pussy and deny, deny, deny, hide, hide, hide?