• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellis on Sam

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started in with me, captain noballz...... not the other way around....just because I have not backed off (remember, your words....free country, stand your ground) does not make you the victim......You start it, Ill finish it. Men with balls finish things, boys like you who play pretend on the internet get bitch slapped here, and in reality.

bitch slapped? What have you won? Not a single football debate

Who here has had posted deleted .... Me or you? Only YOU ..... So even the admins see you as more the troll

Who on here talks about kids? Only YOU
Who on here at post at the midnight hour ... Only you and your butt butt buddy BJJ

Who is here to push their liberal views.... Only you

Who is here to be anti religion .... Only you

Who is only here to stir shit ..... Only you and BJJ

Finish shit? Finish what? You don't talk football..... You're not coming to kick anyone's ass.... You dont even debate ..... you make insults and run .... and show back up the next night when you hope people are asleep

I've seen people like you for 15 years on forums ..... You are nothing new to me ..... People like you are a dime a dozen on a forum

Low self esteem need to feel like a man ... even though you suck dick like a woman

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4.9, Holy Crap, if you're a 320 LB OT that's great, but for an edge rusher? Goodbye

Not just an edge rusher .... they are saying to small to play DE ..... they are talking about 3-4 OLBer .....

Yup Good Bye .... and I said it weeks ago ..... The kid isn't good It's all media hype

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch slapped? What have you won? Not a single football debate

Who here has had posted deleted .... Me or you? Only YOU ..... So even the admins see you as more the troll

Who on here talks about kids? Only YOU
Who on here at post at the midnight hour ... Only you and your butt butt buddy BJJ

Who is here to push their liberal views.... Only you

Who is here to be anti religion .... Only you

Who is only here to stir shit ..... Only you and BJJ

Finish shit? Finish what? You don't talk football..... You're not coming to kick anyone's ass.... You dont even debate ..... you make insults and run .... and show back up the next night when you hope people are asleep

I've seen people like you for 15 years on forums ..... You are nothing new to me ..... People like you are a dime a dozen on a forum

Low self esteem need to feel like a man ... even though you suck dick like a woman

Lets get a few things straight...since you are confused

1) you are a loser, in life and in your internet world

2) #1 is backed by your claims that I come when nobody is around......true I don't spend all my free time in the late afternoon and throughout the night, every single day on the internet like yourself..I come here to fuck with you not this board (because you asked for it from the beginning of my time here) when time appropriately fits. Nothing about you warrants me spending any other time than what I feel, engaging with you here on the internet.

3) stop trying to act like a victim, and yes you are a child. You constant crying about not getting what you want, and your constant nagging ability to start in with people literally describe a child.

4) 15 years on internet message boards? Holy fuck you are a loser (As previously stated)

5) I have not once attacked religion, I have pointed out FACTUAL flaws in the fact that God is not a bigot, and everything, in fact a lot of things in the bible literally have nothing to do with Gods teachings.....Again the creator(God) did not create gays just to give him something to hate......common sense has to prevail sometime....well you have to have common sense for it to prevail (sorry about your luck

6) Why do you keep asking me to suck your dick? I am not one of your pathetic board lackeys who follow you around.....livestock, I mean the wife not doing her job at home? Probably some shortcoming on your end, per the usual. It is just odd that you would assume someone who would literally beat you into submission, would submit to you and suck your dick.

The only one with low self-esteem here is you. you are the only one who cries for people to be banned, you are the only one that starts in with people then cries like you are innocent. You are the only one who thinks this board is his personal playground and you make the rules. You are the only loser, self admitted BW that has been on message boards for 15 years.........your social life is a joke and your comments are weak.....

You try to run people off who disagree with you because for some reason you think "what you say goes" when in reality it does not.

Again for the last time, I am not going anywhere and I will address you and your pathetic existence when I feel the time is appropriate, not on your watch.

Maybe since you like talking about oral sex some more. If you moved up from white trash bag boy at the local grocery store, to low class hooker........your life would be dramatically improved........just some friendly advice.....also probably be a lot busier, and you could meet a person, even better yet a real one who is not on the internet..............

Now go back to your main card of "you cant talk football"

Yet again all of this had the ability to be removed.........I gave you the opportunity to put an end to it.......you said it was over and you would not post on my threads and all, and literally hours later you were commenting on my threads. Literally starting in again with this, when the ability to end it and talk football was clearly there.......

I have seen your posts about football........you literally post like you know the inner workings inside Cowboys Camp.......you LITERALLY have no idea what they will or will not do via fa, or the draft.....however this place is the place for us posters. To throw out ideas and our thoughts as to what they might do and what we want them to do........you go on crybaby rants about how everyone else is wrong (unless they are hanging off your tit) and how nobody but you has a clue......As I have stated, spoiled little brat, that never amounted to shit in life even with his parents shoving a silver spoon up his ass.

Again you want this little thing that you started to end? Stop responding and stop clicking on posters threads that you don't like....

If not, I will expect to see the same broken record over and over again......

"Troll"

"You suck dick"

"You cant talk football"

etc.............same thing over and over, and over, and over again. Rinse and repeat......It is getting harder and harder to call you out accurately on your issues being you just keep doing the same thing again, and again........let me help you.........

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) #1 is backed by your claims that I come when nobody is around......true I don't spend all my free time in the late afternoon and throughout the night, every single day on the internet like yourself..I come here to fuck with you not this board (because you asked for it from the beginning of my time here) when time appropriately fits. Nothing about you warrants me spending any other time than what I feel, engaging with you here on the internet.

3) stop trying to act like a victim, and yes you are a child. You constant crying about not getting what you want, and your constant nagging ability to start in with people literally describe a child.

4) 15 years on internet message boards? Holy fuck you are a loser (As previously stated)

5) I have not once attacked religion, I have pointed out FACTUAL flaws in the fact that God is not a bigot, and everything, in fact a lot of things in the bible literally have nothing to do with Gods teachings.....Again the creator(God) did not create gays just to give him something to hate......common sense has to prevail sometime....well you have to have common sense for it to prevail (sorry about your luck

6) Why do you keep asking me to suck your dick? I am not one of your pathetic board lackeys who follow you around.....livestock, I mean the wife not doing her job at home? Probably some shortcoming on your end, per the usual. It is just odd that you would assume someone who would literally beat you into submission, would submit to you and suck your dick.

The only one with low self-esteem here is you. you are the only one who cries for people to be banned, you are the only one that starts in with people then cries like you are innocent. You are the only one who thinks this board is his personal playground and you make the rules. You are the only loser, self admitted BW that has been on message boards for 15 years.........your social life is a joke and your comments are weak.....

You try to run people off who disagree with you because for some reason you think "what you say goes" when in reality it does not.

Again for the last time, I am not going anywhere and I will address you and your pathetic existence when I feel the time is appropriate, not on your watch.

Maybe since you like talking about oral sex some more. If you moved up from white trash bag boy at the local grocery store, to low class hooker........your life would be dramatically improved........just some friendly advice.....also probably be a lot busier, and you could meet a person, even better yet a real one who is not on the internet..............

Yet again all of this had the ability to be removed.........I gave you the opportunity to put an end to it.......you said it was over and you would not post on my threads and all, and literally hours later you were commenting on my threads. Literally starting in again with this, when the ability to end it and talk football was clearly there.......

I have seen your posts about football........you literally post like you know the inner workings inside Cowboys Camp.......you LITERALLY have no idea what they will or will not do via fa, or the draft.....however this place is the place for us posters. To throw out ideas and our thoughts as to what they might do and what we want them to do........you go on crybaby rants about how everyone else is wrong (unless they are hanging off your tit) and how nobody but you has a clue......As I have stated, spoiled little brat, that never amounted to shit in life even with his parents shoving a silver spoon up his ass.

Again you want this little thing that you started to end? Stop responding and stop clicking on posters threads that you don't like....

"Troll"

"You suck dick"

"You cant talk football"

etc.............same thing over and over, and over, and over again. Rinse and repeat......It is getting harder and harder to call you out accurately on your issues being you just keep doing the same thing again, and again........let me help you.........

yup .... That was the longest goddamn post I ever saw ......

NOw Imma make you my bitch ...... Cause 1 I didn't even read it .....
2 I bet you not one word had anything to do with football
3... You are what you are ..... A FUCKING TROLL WILL A LOW GODDAMN FOOTBALL IQ
4 your post earlier proves you are only here to stir shit up

with your dumbass which free agent do we go after

ABSOLUTELY NO CONCEPT of a salary cap

you know why I spent years on the internet .... Cause I spent being a single parent .... and stayed home to raise my kid rather than goto bars .... and go party .... That is what it is .... I don't regret a moment of it
Could YOU win a custody case vs a woman? I doubt it .... Yet you want to act like people should look down on me? Doing that is like winning the lotto fucker .... and I've done it twice

Simply put as a man ... you aren't on my level ... you aren't in my league .... you are what you are ..... a bitch behind a computer

And hey if you aren't ....... offered this many times .... You can actually prove me different open fucking invite

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Troll"

"You suck dick"

"You cant talk football"

Amen to that post. I was wondering how long someone else would see twisty's true colors besides me. :yahoo::laugh3::clap:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you know why I spent years on the internet .... Cause I spent being a single parent .... and stayed home to raise my kid rather than goto bars .... and go party .... That is what it is .... I don't regret a moment of it
Could YOU win a custody case vs a woman? I doubt it .... Yet you want to act like people should look down on me? Doing that is like winning the lotto fucker .... and I've done it twice

Simply put as a man ... you aren't on my level ... you aren't in my league .... you are what you are ..... a bitch behind a computer

And hey if you aren't ....... offered this many times .... You can actually prove me different open fucking invite
There is no one on your level sweetheart. The bar doesn't go that low.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snook don't even worry about him. He's only here to pick fights. When I wont go at it with him ... he simply moves to someone else. He a BJJ clone. Except BJJ is mad because no one respects or accepts him. and Pencil Dick just wants to stir people up.
Wow, just wow. I love how you accuse everyone of picking fights. You are the king shit disturber in this forum since day 1. And you are usually the one that moves to others when you run out of material. :laugh3: Now as far as your perceived notion that I'm mad about anything in here is frankly, hilarious. I've never been mad about anything or anyone in here for the year or so I have been here now. And just to set the record straight, I could give a fat rats ass if I am liked or respected by anyone in here. I've said it once and I will say it again, holding grudges is wasted energy and I refuse to live my life that way. I have the feeling though that is one of your downfalls in life, Hoss.
Especially when I see clowns in here posting a thread like, "Could the Cowboys make the Super Bowl next year?". How can any knowledgeable Cowboy fan of 43 years take a thread like that serious?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this forum isnt the place for a biblical debate, simply stated I believe what why believe what I believe and my faith remains on shaken by your agnostic or atheist view point or whatever you believe. It's easy for you to believe that we came from monkeys okay suit yourself buddy or a big bang or aliens....what ever. I choose to put my faith in God we can easily agree to disagree. As it pertains to football I will say it again I don't care that Sam is gay I have no judgement towards the young man I have my own flaws. After seeing his combine, however I would not draft him but I would be willing to take him as an undrafted F/A.

Do me a favor read Romans 1:24 until the end of the Chapter that's your answer Man. The Ten Commandments or a building Block but don't point to every thing that is and isn't a sin. God created the foundation of Marriage as a man and a woman read Ephesians you. I challenge you to listen to a song on you tube by a dude name Bizzle called response to same sex love. Enough of this though.

Bottom line Pencil I say again me and you really don't see eye to eye much and that's cool. I haven't and won't make an issue about this kid being in the NFL thats his right nor am I judging his sexual preference.....just asking him and other in his lifestyle not to shove it down my throat same way people din't want me to do the same with my faith.

Nice post Snookdad, I believe the same. Nice to know there are still believers in this sick world.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually again, you are wrong, per the usual. You started in with me, baiting me by using your favorite word "troll". I stooped to your level, and I am here for the long haul..

And you are not a man, you need to turn in that fake man card you paid someone to make you........you literally have started every incident here with the posters you don't like.......then you turn around and cry wolf when people don't run away from you on the internet.

Its simple, as you say "free country, stand your ground".......that saying isn't a one way street....you like to think it is.....

keep your mouth shut and stop instigating everything, and you wouldn't have no problems..........really that is what a man does.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly ......

Less than impressive at everything

He may not get drafted but it literally wont be because of his 40 time.....He will never be a starter so his speed at OLB is irrelevant, and speed is 100% irrelevant in pass rushing.. It starts with acceleration not how fast a pass rusher can run.....Aint not pass rusher ever had to run 40 yards to get to a quarterback....

He is a situational pass rusher in this league only, nothing else other than maybe special teams................... he wont be drafted with the expectations to ever be a starter

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go Fordman :whistle:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually again, you are wrong, per the usual. You started in with me, baiting me by using your favorite word "troll". I stooped to your level, and I am here for the long haul..

And you are not a man, you need to turn in that fake man card you paid someone to make you........you literally have started every incident here with the posters you don't like.......then you turn around and cry wolf when people don't run away from you on the internet.

Its simple, as you say "free country, stand your ground".......that saying isn't a one way street....you like to think it is.....

keep your mouth shut and stop instigating everything, and you wouldn't have no problems..........really that is what a man does.
:agree: