• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellis on Sam

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither can you.

Keep crying, keep drinking poor people white trash beer, keep being inbred, keeping fucking family members. Keep telling people that you "will destroy" them. Keep ducking and dodging questions, keep crying to mods. Keep thinking your life has factual meaning. Keep thinking you don't live in a double wide with a gravel drive way.......for your family tree that is saying something.....but for the love of god or other. Please stop breeding, and get your kids fixed so they cant either.......the stupid gene travels long and far though out your family history.

Well said. :yahoo:

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch .....
I dont care that you suck dick .... doesnt matter to me ....

you cant talk football .....

Oh and ps.....this thread is not about football, its about a gay dude in the nfl and these big badasses, like yourself....right. Who are afraid of them.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found it funny that you were citing statistics but couldn't spell words in proper context.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's late, I'm drinkin' and I needed a thread to be apart of.

You guys are doing great. Keep it up.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatevs....bigot

I am assuming you live in Cali........that is a pretty big gay state....how many times have those gays grabbed your ass, meat gazed you at the pisser, or flat out prison fucked you at the public gym?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being from S.F. and everything, I can picture you in cranberry panties, lavender blouse and hot pink pom poms.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well that says a lot. Atleast you have a reason for your points not being explained very well. Guess I will leave you be now. :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither can you.

Keep crying, keep drinking poor people white trash beer, keep being inbred, keeping fucking family members. Keep telling people that you "will destroy" them. Keep ducking and dodging questions, keep crying to mods. Keep thinking your life has factual meaning. Keep thinking you don't live in a double wide with a gravel drive way.......for your family tree that is saying something.....but for the love of god or other. Please stop breeding, and get your kids fixed so they cant either.......the stupid gene travels long and far though out your family history.

Choose ANY football subject .....

and let's go ....

Troll a poll up on who knows more ....

I WILL FUCKING OWN YOU

Problem is you live in your own head...... and you wont have balls enough
Is what it is .... seen 100s of fuckers like you ... will see 100s more .... you played a year of Madden and you understand the game .... and when you get called on it .... you throw a cheap insult ... cause you think someone cant punch you through a computer screen ;)

Now did I miss any fucking detail about your pathetic life Mr after midnight?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatevs....bigot

I am assuming you live in Cali........that is a pretty big gay state....how many times have those gays grabbed your ass, meat gazed you at the pisser, or flat out prison fucked you at the public gym?

Being from S.F. and everything, I can picture you in cranberry panties, lavender blouse and hot pink pom poms.

I am from the bay area. those comments are about as ignorant as the ones he was saying.

that is like people from east thinking everyone are surfers in Cali.

Congrats, you guys made yourselves as smart as a drunk guy.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choose ANY football subject .....

and let's go ....

Troll a poll up on who knows more ....

I WILL FUCKING OWN YOU

Problem is you live in your own head...... and you wont have balls enough
Is what it is .... seen 100s of fuckers like you ... will see 100s more .... you played a year of Madden and you understand the game .... and when you get called on it .... you throw a cheap insult ... cause you think someone cant punch you through a computer screen ;)

Now did I miss any fucking detail about your pathetic life Mr after midnight?

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Here we go with the same ole speech. I love it. Yet you accuse other of always bring up the same old posts. Wow, just wow. You will do anything to gain control and accuse everyone else of what you are really all about. So priceless. :clap::clap:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am from the bay area. those comments are about as ignorant as the ones he was saying.

that is like people from east thinking everyone are surfers in Cali.

Congrats, you guys made yourselves as smart as a drunk guy.
I can stick up for myself when making my own points. I don't need any help from you.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatevs....bigot

Actually, I live in Dallas now. Been here for a few years. I've been to clubs that had their fair share of gays, a few of them even offered me drinks. I didn't go full-homophobe on them.

I'm weird like that, I guess.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like I haven't had my share of insults directed to me the past year or so being from Maine, uneducated, idiot, troll, Gerald, etc., No worries here though. I'm a big boy and can take it. Plus when I think of California, Surfer is not the first thing that comes to my mind.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ the points I've made. I said players in NFL locker rooms may not take too kindly to a gay player showering with them. We aren't talking about highly intelligent people for the most part. Some of them can barely read at an 8th grade level.

It's interesting that I am being singled out and bullied. Quite ironic, I say.