• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowherd: just admit you're critical of Lebron because you're worried he's better than Jordan

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, hasn't. He literally hasn't done anything that hasn't been done before.

Um, literally? He literally brought a championship to Cleveland, and that hasn't been done before.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is also the guy who said Clemson was "a fraud" and would get exposed in the college football playoff.

I don't necessarily disagree with the premise, but using Colin Cowherd as you source....

yeah, you might wanna set your standards a wee bit higher.

They needed 2 shamelessly illegal TDs in that Bama game....

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious why Kareem doesn't get much love in this discussion for GOAT.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you seem confused once again. The entire point of the argument was that finals record is all that matters.

Kyrie was more alpha than anything curry or westbrook put up in a finals, you are right

Anyways back to the topic, you keep moving the goal posts after saying finals record is the only thing that matters...If Jordan had dragged 1 of those shitty bulls teams to the finals instead of losing in the ECF or ECSF and lost would you count that against him for being 6-1? Would that be worse?

U lost accept it
the people that say its better to be 6-0 in the Finals and only to have made 6 Finals- then to be 6-4 and make ten finals are certifiably retarded.

I mean- those dumbasses would have you believe it was BETTER that the team lost in the conference Finals. That makes zero sense. The goal is to go as far as possible every year. Its against everything sports is about.

To quote the principal in billy madison----NO where in your incoherent ramblings did these "individuals who lack a fully functional human brain ever" come close to a correct answer. I award them no points- and may God have mercy on their souls.

I mean- can you imagine if LeBron losses in the East--- ill love to hear one dumb fuck try and say that was better than getting to the Finals and losing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many top 10 players do you know that have a losing finals record?

And GTFO with Pippen. Lebron purposely jumped ship TWICE to team up with TWO all-stars each time.

Still caught up on record huh? He carried Cleveland to two of those Finals, but I'm not getting into it bc anyone that judges a player by that doesn't watch bball.

I was telling you the facts, MJ never won anything before Pippen. The fact is great players need other great players. I feel like this has been said over and over and over again but you can't comprehend it.

Those Laker and Celtic teams were full of HOFr's. GTFO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he gets plenty of love but the only player in the discussion of GOAT is MJ. Kareem top 3 IMO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still caught up on record huh? He carried Cleveland to two of those Finals, but I'm not getting into it bc anyone that judges a player by that doesn't watch bball.

I was telling you the facts, MJ never won anything before Pippen. The fact is great players need other great players. I feel like this has been said over and over and over again but you can't comprehend it.

Those Laker and Celtic teams were full of HOFr's. GTFO
anyone that tries to say its better to be 6-0 in the Finals- then 6-4 is a certifiable retard. If they actually try and argue its BETTER to have lost in their conference's playoffs- then to have been their conference champion and then lost--- they deserve to be institutionalized. its honestly the single dumbest thing i have ever heard.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone that tries to say its better to be 6-0 in the Finals- then 6-4 is a certifiable retard. If they actually try and argue its BETTER to have lost in their conference's playoffs- then to have been their conference champion and then lost--- they deserve to be institutionalized. its honestly the single dumbest thing i have ever heard.

:L so 6-4 is BETTER...?!!!

must be Chinese math, but anyone who thinks LOSING in the finals makes them look better is a drooling dick-rider suffering from massive head trauma...:lol:

like it or not the greats ALL get measured by ring counts and losses count against them. no one said it's fair, but neither is life...

DEAL with it...:D

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Cownerd :lol:

I guess it's that time of the year where there is not much to report on as a reporter.

Another Lebron vs Jordan thread..

lafawnduh.jpg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes throw Finals winning percentage out the window for this argument only Wiggy.

dC4a0zz.jpg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we go through this discussion about every 6 months. It's almost as bad as the political forum

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes throw Finals winning percentage out the window for this argument only Wiggy.

dC4a0zz.jpg
I mean- if someone wants to argue that it was better to lose in the Conference Finals then the Finals- then they should be hit on the head with a tack hammer because they are a retard.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are a few reasons. One, many of Kareems accomplishments came in the late 60's and early 70's. So a lot of people in these discussions didn't see them because the NBA was more of a niche sport back then and didn't get much tv time.

Also, his accomplishments with the Showtime Lakers were overshadowed by Magic.

Finally, Kareem was aloof to the point of being rude in his younger days and it was off putting to a lot of people. It's part of the reason he hasn't been able to land a coaching gig despite his obvious knowledge of the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at these lebron nut-huggers trying to justify lebrons 3-4 record is better than Jordans 6-0 because lebron played one more finals.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If if if. Here's a fact:

Kyrie 1-0 in the finals

Curry 1-1 in the finals

Westbrook 0-1 in the finals

Guess Kyrie is better according to finals records, i just shit on your argument...don't bother responding with something stupid.

This is just another version of the "Robert Horry argument" and it's just as stupid. Kyrie wasn't/isn't the alpha on his team...Lebron was/is. Curry and Westbrook were the alpha's on their teams.

So, the only thing you shit on was yourself. Enjoy.