• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowherd: just admit you're critical of Lebron because you're worried he's better than Jordan

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but that is the difference between LeBron and Westbrook.

Russ can take a roster like that to the playoffs and lose in the first round. LeBron makes that roster a legit contender, top 3-4 in the league. He is that good.

k, but to say a roster is garbage and reel off that many wins...?

not disagreeing he was clearly the main component. never did. but to imply he did EVERYTHING? no sale...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, but to say a roster is garbage and reel off that many wins...?

not disagreeing he was clearly the main component. never did. but to imply he did EVERYTHING? no sale...

I agree with that. The roster was not garbage, but it was a lottery team without him.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy with Jordan23 as his username :laugh3: 6-0 has nothing to do with Lebron bc he made the Finals with a shit team, he didn't lose in the 1st round like MJ did before he got Pip. That's why you can't just say, "he went 6-0 so there is no argument", the argument is definitely flawed
Jordan has never lost a finals or even seen a game 7. Lebron is great but it took him joining a super star team to win and he still lost some in Miami with that stacked team too. He also went back to Cleveland after multiple #1 draft picks and adding piece to make fit to him. Nothing against lebron but he's not passing Jordan. He will finish up there no doubt though. If he goes 3-5 after this year, you can seriously drop this discussion.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron make all NBA 1st team defense? No

2nd team? No

Jordan has 9 all NBA 1st team defense awards
Pippen has 8

Lebron has 5