• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowherd: just admit you're critical of Lebron because you're worried he's better than Jordan

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bc MJ lost in the 1st and 2nd round that makes his accomplishments better those years than Lebron carrying a bunch of slapdicks to the Finals. <<<< And that is why you logic makes absolutely zero sense. If Lebron was 3-0 in the Finals and those Heat/Cavs teams in past years didn't get to the Finals and lost in the ECF that looks better on Lebron??? hahahaha No. Those consecutive Finals appearances attest to how great he really is, it ADDS to his legacy.

Sorry you can't comprehend it CL. Maybe some day :pound:
The stats for player next to each other says differently

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bc MJ lost in the 1st and 2nd round that makes his accomplishments better those years than Lebron carrying a bunch of slapdicks to the Finals. <<<< And that is why you logic makes absolutely zero sense. If Lebron was 3-0 in the Finals and those Heat/Cavs teams in past years didn't get to the Finals and lost in the ECF that looks better on Lebron??? hahahaha No. Those consecutive Finals appearances attest to how great he really is, it ADDS to his legacy.

Sorry you can't comprehend it CL. Maybe some day :pound:

sorry you're just being a LeClown zombie as ALWAYS. no one else but you can be as uhquestionably delusional as you and your fellow jock riders...

6-0>3-4. and you can TRY to sugar coat this load of horse manure any way ya like, but the here and now THIS is the bottom line...

seems MY comprehensive ability works just fine. IS fun watching you and the other zombies CONTINUALLY trying to move the goal posts, though...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is, Pippen was drafted by the Bulls. Jordan never bailed on his hometown, friends and teammates TWICE to try to win championships. He on TWO occasions had the opportunity to create his own dream team.

Jordan never did. Magic never did. Kobe never did.

Penny dropped yet?

LOL at you calling the Cavs a dream team. Didn't you create this thread?...The Cavs without Lebron

Then you kept saying they aren't a super team. Which one is it? It's ok if you are confused.

They either are a super team or they aren't and everything knows when Lebron went to Cleveland that team had zero playoff experience, guys that had never even reached the playoff or anything close to it. So therefore none of your logic really makes sense AT ALL. Yes, he went to Miami bc he had zero players around him in Cleveland UNLIKE all those players you named, they were surrounded by great players in great destinations. Lebron didn't get that lucky, he was fed shit early in his career and willed his team to the NBA Finals.

:clap::clap::clap:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm dealing with LeClown groupies. nothing outta the ordinary...

"he carried a bunch of scrubs to the finals TWICE. it counts"...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

So you admit that carrying your team to the Finals and losing is better than losing in the 1st or 2nd round. Ok, that's all I needed. Therefore, your logic makes zero sense :suds:

Wake up outta your coma CL.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit that carrying your team to the Finals and losing is better than losing in the 1st or 2nd round. Ok, that's all I needed. Therefore, your logic makes zero sense :suds:

Wake up outta your coma CL.

hellloooooo, is this thing on...?

YOU made that implication, dummy. lol let's NOT get that twisted...

66 and 61 win teams. YOU want them to count for his "legacy". seems YOU'RE the one in dreamland, dude...

you and every other LeClown dick jockey can rail against common sense all you like. NO ONE'S buying...:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about time for @ChiefsLakers67 to face palm all my posts and say, "duuuhh no, I am right. You are wrong. I have no argument but you are wrong". We know you hate Lebron, but you will appreciate his greatness years from now. I hated MJ, but I can appreciate how great he was. Until Lebron, I never saw a player absolutely dominate like MJ did. The consecutive Finals appearances attests to that. You really think MJ would be winning 6 titles against these Spurs and Warriors teams, these are some of the great teams we have EVER seen. Times change and the NBA has changed. Take your old ass outta the past it ain't helping the points you are trying to make

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about time for @ChiefsLakers67 to face palm all my posts and say, "duuuhh no, I am right. You are wrong. I have no argument but you are wrong". We know you hate Lebron, but you will appreciate his greatness years from now. I hated MJ, but I can appreciate how great he was. Until Lebron, I never saw a player absolutely dominate like MJ did. The consecutive Finals appearances attests to that. You really think MJ would be winning 6 titles against these Spurs and Warriors teams, these are some of the great teams we have EVER seen. Times change and the NBA has changed. Take your old ass outta the past it ain't helping the points you are trying to make

you'll get over it someday...:heh:

"LeBron's dick tastes WONDERFUL. i don't understand why MORE people don't wanna suck it"-Shanesman:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you calling the Cavs a dream team. Didn't you create this thread?...The Cavs without Lebron

Then you kept saying they aren't a super team. Which one is it? It's ok if you are confused.

They either are a super team or they aren't and everything knows when Lebron went to Cleveland that team had zero playoff experience, guys that had never even reached the playoff or anything close to it. So therefore none of your logic really makes sense AT ALL. Yes, he went to Miami bc he had zero players around him in Cleveland UNLIKE all those players you named, they were surrounded by great players in great destinations. Lebron didn't get that lucky, he was fed shit early in his career and willed his team to the NBA Finals.

:clap::clap::clap:
Personally I think LeBron made a mistake by having the Cavs trade Wiggins for Love. I think in the long run LeBron would have been set up better

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m57pwbn6Eh1r5lrobo1_500.gif

tumblr_mihnxr995H1r47wsdo1_500.gif

69648-Michael-Jordan-Space-Jam-dunk-7SGR.gif

VS

2737548064_75bbfba677_b.jpg

nba_g_mavstrophs_576.jpg

poprings.gif

Curry-winning-title.jpg

OPEN AND SHUT CASE

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m57pwbn6Eh1r5lrobo1_500.gif

tumblr_mihnxr995H1r47wsdo1_500.gif

69648-Michael-Jordan-Space-Jam-dunk-7SGR.gif

VS

2737548064_75bbfba677_b.jpg

nba_g_mavstrophs_576.jpg

poprings.gif

Curry-winning-title.jpg

OPEN AND SHUT CASE

here's where some o' these dummies get this shit fouled up in their tiny brains. I have nothing against LeClown as a PLAYER. as a human being is another matter entirely. and you can ask anyone on here outside of his zombies that i've said that in the past...

but because EVERYBODY doesn't fall down and worship the barfbag it somehow interferes with our abilty to judge him "fairly"...

ask me again why i laugh at these guys...

Reactions: TJL

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that the ring count alone is not enough to compare to players. The stats and other things not covered in stats also are important. When we are talking about the Goat, however

1. Michael Jordan
2 Kareem Abdul Man at
3. Magic Johnson
4 Possibly LeBron but I think Celtic fans would argue Larry Bird and Bill Walton and some would argue Tim Duncan

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's where some o' these dummies get this shit fouled up in their tiny brains. I have nothing against LeClown as a PLAYER. as a human being is another matter entirely. and you can ask anyone on here outside of his zombies that i've said that in the past...

but because EVERYBODY doesn't fall down and worship the barfbag it somehow interferes with our abilty to judge him "fairly"...

ask me again why i laugh at these guys...
Meh, from what I understand he's a great person.

Jordan was and is a true piece of shit, so I don't really see how you could bash LeBron's character and say nothing about MJ's.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that the ring count alone is not enough to compare to players. The stats and other things not covered in stats also are important. When we are talking about the Goat, however

1. Michael Jordan
2 Kareem Abdul Man at
3. Magic Johnson
4 Possibly LeBron but I think Celtic fans would argue Larry Bird and Bill Walton and some would argue Tim Duncan
This is my list as well

I think when it's all said and done, LeBron will pass Magic and be 3rd on my list.

Pretty impossible at this point for him to pass MJ or KAJ, everyone talks about LeBron/Kobe being > than MJ, but KAJ is the only guy that has a legit resume when put up to MJ's.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan was and is a true piece of shit, so I don't really see how you could bash LeBron's character and say nothing about MJ's.

him AND Kobe were a couple o' dicks, no doubt. never denied it...

said THAT in the past as well...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you measure these people by. What had Jordan done in comparison to LJ

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who thinks that? I would argue losing in the finals is no better than losing in the conference playoffs, but it's no worse either.

How is it 'no better'? It's one series better, by definition. You guys are missing a pretty obvious point because of MJ and your obsession with Wiggy. The idea is to advance as far as you can. This has nothing to do with MJ vs LeBron. It's better to take your team to the Finals even if you lose there, than to not make the Finals at all. This really is obvious.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you measure these people by. What had Jordan done in comparison to LJ

LeBron helps in the community, has never been in any trouble off the court. Carries himself pretty well and is a good role model to kids, you never hear anything bad at all about him off the court.

Jordan was a degenerate gambler who often cared only for himself, even in his HOF speech he had to make sure everyone knows he feels sorry that his kids had to grow up in his shadow because he knew they'd never surpass him.

It's not like I care, either way. It doesn't change where I put them in rankings at all, and I don't hate either of them for these reasons, I just find it dumb to bring up the fact LeBron's character in the GOAT conversation, when the guy everyone puts at the top of that list wasn't no angel.