• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowherd: just admit you're critical of Lebron because you're worried he's better than Jordan

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care either way, but in order to pass Michael Jordan - LeBron would need to win six titles and that is still possible, so we have to wait and see. Jordan had one hell of a run though and he walked away from the NBA for two years and came back and won three more titles as if he had never missed a step. Most likely - Houston would have won a third title if not for Jordan - I just doubt that LeBron could walk away from the game for two years and then come back and play the same. I would have to see it happen
Uh.... no they wouldn't have. They only made the finals twice and never lost to Jordan in the playoffs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at these lebron nut-huggers trying to justify lebrons 3-4 record is better than Jordans 6-0 because lebron played one more finals.

that's ALL it is, trying to skew the argument because they're LeClown zombies...:lol:

shit's HILARIOUS to read, though...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still caught up on record huh? He carried Cleveland to two of those Finals, but I'm not getting into it bc anyone that judges a player by that doesn't watch bball.

I was telling you the facts, MJ never won anything before Pippen. The fact is great players need other great players. I feel like this has been said over and over and over again but you can't comprehend it.

Those Laker and Celtic teams were full of HOFr's. GTFO

Difference is, Pippen was drafted by the Bulls. Jordan never bailed on his hometown, friends and teammates TWICE to try to win championships. He on TWO occasions had the opportunity to create his own dream team.

Jordan never did. Magic never did. Kobe never did.

Penny dropped yet?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh.... no they wouldn't have. They only made the finals twice and never lost to Jordan in the playoffs.
I agree that right now no one is near Jordan's level for greatest of all time

i just think the people that think it is better to lose in their conference playoffs- then to get to the Finals and lose are certifiable retards that were exposed to major doses of lead paint chips when they were children and lack fully functional brains.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Cowherd is a hack. Same thing with Jameille Hill. I don't know why ESPN hires morons like these.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that right now no one is near Jordan's level for greatest of all time

i just think the people that think it is better to lose in their conference playoffs- then to get to the Finals and lose are certifiable retards that were exposed to major doses of lead paint chips when they were children and lack fully functional brains.
Who thinks that? I would argue losing in the finals is no better than losing in the conference playoffs, but it's no worse either.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is pretty funny. But also quite worrying...

What I find hilarious is that ring count has ALWAYS been the deciding factor when ranking guys and being unbeaten in the finals is what has separated MJ.

Now, just because some crybabies don't like where Lebron stacks up on the list of all time greats, we need to change things so that a guy with a losing record in the finals (when winning counts the most) can be in the discussion.

What's also hilarious is that with 2 Lakers (Kareem and Magic) in the discussion, Lakers fans can accept that those won't be overtaking MJ as GOAT because of their finals losses. Yet, Lebroniacs and Cavs fans want to have Lebron in the discussion with a losing record in the finals.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find hilarious is that ring count has ALWAYS been the deciding factor when ranking guys and being unbeaten in the finals is what has separated MJ.

Now, just because some crybabies don't like where Lebron stacks up on the list of all time greats, we need to change things so that a guy with a losing record in the finals (when winning counts the most) can be in the discussion.

What's also hilarious is that with 2 Lakers (Kareem and Magic) in the discussion, Lakers fans can accept that those won't be overtaking MJ as GOAT because of their finals losses. Yet, Lebroniacs and Cavs fans want to have Lebron in the discussion with a losing record in the finals.

Wiggy had to rate this 'bullshit' because wiggy is wiggy

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy had to rate this 'bullshit' because wiggy is wiggy

well only a mouth breathing knuckle dragger with congenital brain failure, a broken ego, and a massive streak of pettiness would even want to make the argument that LOSING a finals 4 times is somehow BETTER than not losing at all...

hm, do we know anyone like that around here...?:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious why Kareem doesn't get much love in this discussion for GOAT.

That's a very good question. Never really have understood why he's overlooked & not mentioned more. He had a great career.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well only a mouth breathing knuckle dragger with congenital brain failure, a broken ego, and a massive streak of pettiness would even want to make the argument that LOSING a finals 4 times is somehow BETTER than not losing at all...

hm, do we know anyone like that around here...?:D

Wiggy math: 60% of games won > 100% of games won

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- if someone wants to argue that it was better to lose in the Conference Finals then the Finals- then they should be hit on the head with a tack hammer because they are a retard.

Considering Jordan only lost in conference championships - I see why you hang onto that argument.

:lol:

The Bad boys were bad.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The ring count matters but not the record. I know of all people you know this. He has some those L's in the Finals record because he willed his teams to those games while MJ was getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round. It's like we go over this every year and most of you pea-brained Laker fans still don't get it :pound:

Magic is 5-4 in Finals. 9 appearances is amazing, nobody looks at those 4 losses. If Lebron gets 5 or 6 rings record won't matter but the type of player he is and the fact he was and still is great at every facet like MJ was puts him in the discussion. You have to look at everything as a whole, not just one column bud.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L so 6-4 is BETTER...?!!!

must be Chinese math, but anyone who thinks LOSING in the finals makes them look better is a drooling dick-rider suffering from massive head trauma...:lol:

like it or not the greats ALL get measured by ring counts and losses count against them. no one said it's fair, but neither is life...

DEAL with it...:D

So bc MJ lost in the 1st and 2nd round that makes his accomplishments better those years than Lebron carrying a bunch of slapdicks to the Finals. <<<< And that is why you logic makes absolutely zero sense. If Lebron was 3-0 in the Finals and those Heat/Cavs teams in past years didn't get to the Finals and lost in the ECF that looks better on Lebron??? hahahaha No. Those consecutive Finals appearances attest to how great he really is, it ADDS to his legacy.

Sorry you can't comprehend it CL. Maybe some day :pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is, Pippen was drafted by the Bulls. Jordan never bailed on his hometown, friends and teammates TWICE to try to win championships. He on TWO occasions had the opportunity to create his own dream team.

Jordan never did. Magic never did. Kobe never did.

Penny dropped yet?
Its the Mic you should have dropped on that one