• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope as i stated you could tell that ball that jackson int was way under !!!! after the play while still on the field he was pushing in on the ball and it was giving in big time . i was thinking at that moment something is wrong with the ball . i also was wondering why the camera was still on him way after the play for so long ? the colts knew what they was getting into just for reporting it .

i'm not shocked the colts lost 42-7 . put it on a dry field and the score would be so different . funny thing about great teams they are lucky to stay away from injuries take a gronk or brady away and the pats suck . wilford or revis and the pats d would suck . the colts had lost key players all year long . all you had to do is cover fleener and ty and colts are pretty bad .

no matter what happens teams need to play with the same balls !

Going to need you to post some video of that. I'm calling BS.:bullshit:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk was out last years playoff game vs Indy and they still won by 3 tds

This coming seasons matchup between them is going to be a major hyped up National broadcast. Not because it's a good match, ,but because people are going to want to see exactly how many the Pats will put up on them. I'm putting the early over/under at 50.:yahoo:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to need you to post some video of that. I'm calling BS.:bullshit:
i'm calling :bullshit: to any idea that the colts let the air out of that ball . brady himself said he likes small balls !!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many decades was that before you were born?

lmao i'm that old:wtf2: back in the 70's pretty sure the colts coach was marchibrota sp in early 70's may have been his first coaching job in nfl .

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming seasons matchup between them is going to be a major hyped up National broadcast. Not because it's a good match, ,but because people are going to want to see exactly how many the Pats will put up on them. I'm putting the early over/under at 50.:yahoo:

yup..remember '07 when the Pats ran up 52 on the Redskins because there was something from the Redskins that pissed off Belichick. It will be like that but worse.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm calling :bullshit: to any idea that the colts let the air out of that ball . brady himself said he likes small balls !!

By the way, That little Oriole logo looks really gay.....
th

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick around, my Avatar will change. Probably say something like "Superbowl 50 Champion Patriots"

You'll love it - again.....

Go for it !!.....Anything would be better than white Webster !! :tsk:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are completely making crap up saying it was visible on tv. total bs on your part.

We don't know all the facts yet, but you better hope it doesn't come out that the story about it only being one ball that was substantially under psi and it was the one the Colts had.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm calling :bullshit: to any idea that the colts let the air out of that ball .

If they tested the pressure themselves, that test alone let air out.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao i'm that old:wtf2: back in the 70's pretty sure the colts coach was marchibrota sp in early 70's may have been his first coaching job in nfl .

I think that's the first accurate thing you've said in this thread. ;)

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely making crap up saying it was visible on tv. total bs on your part.

We don't know all the facts yet, but you better hope it doesn't come out that the story about it only being one ball that was substantially under psi and it was the one the Colts had.

You can be assured, that nothing more than a slap on the wrist if that, is gonna become of this whole thing.....But it is far more feasible and far more likely that Brady ordered it up, but they can't prove it unless the ball boy snitches on him, so it's a catch 22.....
But to say the Colts did it , is like saying that intern took advantage of Bill Clinton in the blue dress fiasco..C'mon man !! :pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be assured, that nothing more than a slap on the wrist if that, is gonna become of this whole thing.....But it is far more feasible and far more likely that Brady ordered it up, but they can't prove it unless the ball boy snitches on him, so it's a catch 22.....
But to say the Colts did it , is like saying that intern took advantage of Bill Clinton in the blue dress fiasco..C'mon man !! :pound:
Brady ordered the preparation of the balls the way he liked them.
The balls were turned over to the officials, who checked them and cleared them.
Brady did not himself or by accomplice cause the lower pressure of the 11 balls.

Colts and Ravens were embarrassed by Belichick and did what?
The deflated ball was handled by INDY, then given to a league official who previously worked for the Jets - an admitted Patriots hater.
When all this was going on, this official leaked it to the press.
This stinks, but it is the League who is going to be embarrassed and it will be because of those who conspired to embarrass the Patriots.......
Don't like this version? Wait for the investigation to conclude. It was the official, Kensil who will "resign"

Mike Kensil, former Jets executive, may have sparked Deflategate investigation | Larry Brown Sports

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady ordered the preparation of the balls the way he liked them.
The balls were turned over to the officials, who checked them and cleared them.
Brady did not himself or by accomplice cause the lower pressure of the 11 balls.

Colts and Ravens were embarrassed by Belichick and did what?
The deflated ball was handled by INDY, then given to a league official who previously worked for the Jets - an admitted Patriots hater.
When all this was going on, this official leaked it to the press.
This stinks, but it is the League who is going to be embarrassed and it will be because of those who conspired to embarrass the Patriots.......
Don't like this version? Wait for the investigation to conclude. It was the official, Kensil who will "resign"

Mike Kensil, former Jets executive, may have sparked Deflategate investigation | Larry Brown Sports

Boy, you're living in a bonified dream world of make believe.....Like you were there to witness it all..And they barely squeaked by us, and probably cheated to accomplish that, so embarrassed ,child please....
Everyone on the planet knows that we match up very well against them, except for you....
Click your heels Dorothy, you're almost in Kansas now !!!

1233577_299622143513654_271085849_n_zps4266baa6.jpg

:pound::pound::yahoo::yahoo::rollseyes::rollseyes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, you're living in a bonified dream world of make believe.....Like you were there to witness it all..And they barely squeaked by us, and probably cheated to accomplish that, so embarrassed ,child please....
Everyone on the planet knows that we match up very well against them, except for you....

How is it make believe? It's what is currently being reported.

Will you be on here retracting if it turns out this was a set up by the Colts?

No matter what the investigation finds it's going to be fun next season when the Pats and Colts meet up. You think the beatdown has been bad the last few games, wait till then. Don't be surprised if the Pats put more than 50 on them if they get the chance. :pound:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is it make believe? It's what is currently being reported.

Will you be on here retracting if it turns out this was a set up by the Colts?

No matter what the investigation finds it's going to be fun next season when the Pats and Colts meet up. You think the beatdown has been bad the last few games, wait till then. Don't be surprised if the Pats put more than 50 on them if they get the chance. :pound:

Is there a game next year? Where? The Colts are toast.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao the world beaters ne patsies . old man brady just played in his last super bowl .