• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, you're living in a bonified dream world of make believe.....Like you were there to witness it all..And they barely squeaked by us, and probably cheated to accomplish that, so embarrassed ,child please....
Everyone on the planet knows that we match up very well against them, except for you....
Click your heels Dorothy, you're almost in Kansas now !!!

How is it make believe? It's what is currently being reported.

Will you be on here retracting if it turns out this was a set up by the Colts?

No matter what the investigation finds it's going to be fun next season when the Pats and Colts meet up. You think the beatdown has been bad the last few games, wait till then. Don't be surprised if the Pats put more than 50 on them if they get the chance. :pound:

if the colts fix the o-line don't be shocked if the colts run up 50 on the patsies .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao the world beaters ne patsies . old man brady just played in his last super bowl .

Which is one more than the Colts will play with there current offense.:pound:

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find most interesting is the fact that even without the balls being deflated New England had a better 2nd half vs. Indy and won the Super Bowl.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao the world beaters ne patsies . old man brady just played in his last super bowl .

Luck is 0-4 vs Brady and Pats and all wins were by more than 20 points. Old man is doing pretty well.
Fact he just had the greatest 2nd half comeback in SB history. Teams that were down by 10 points in the 2nf half were 0-29 in the SB, not bad for gramps, a few more records vs the best D

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's barely played a game and I'll take Garrapolo over the Caveman. Luck is possibly the most overrated QB of all time. Dude just can't get it done when it counts.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like Harbaugh has any credibility after the Ray Rice situation.

I think Harbaugh is a scumbag through and through.

Even though I hate The Ravens I feel more that way about his brother. Jon doesn't strike me as that bad, but I could be wrong.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I hate The Ravens I feel more that way about his brother. Jon doesn't strike me as that bad, but I could be wrong.

I don't think their is much difference.

And Dude! Skins and Pats? :wtf2:

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's barely played a game and I'll take Garrapolo over the Caveman. Luck is possibly the most overrated QB of all time. Dude just can't get it done when it counts.

Can't tell if serious.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, you're living in a bonified dream world of make believe.....Like you were there to witness it all..And they barely squeaked by us, and probably cheated to accomplish that, so embarrassed ,child please....
Everyone on the planet knows that we match up very well against them, except for you....
Click your heels Dorothy, you're almost in Kansas now !!!

How is it make believe? It's what is currently being reported.

Will you be on here retracting if it turns out this was a set up by the Colts?

No matter what the investigation finds it's going to be fun next season when the Pats and Colts meet up. You think the beatdown has been bad the last few games, wait till then. Don't be surprised if the Pats put more than 50 on them if they get the chance. :pound:

There's no question that the Colts are no match for the Pats. but you drug the Ravens in it too which is total bunk.....Your coach needed some trickery that caught the refs off guard to beat us or we would have stomped the Colts also and been in the SB....
We didn't get it done and I'm ok with that, but acting like we are no match is bull honkey and you know it....
But the funniest thing about your rant is that your team is known for cheating, not ours....Yet you are the one crying wolf.....And are you gonna come out and say you were being ridiculous when it comes out that Boomer's Esquire rag theory is total dung ????.....Because it is !!!!!:rollseyes:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question that the Colts are no match for the Pats. but you drug the Ravens in it too which is total bunk.....Your coach needed some trickery that caught the refs off guard to beat us or we would have stomped the Colts also and been in the SB....
We didn't get it done and I'm ok with that, but acting like we are no match is bull honkey and you know it....
But the funniest thing about your rant is that your team is known for cheating, not ours....Yet you are the one crying wolf.....And are you gonna come out and say you were being ridiculous when it comes out that Boomer's Esquire rag theory is total dung ????.....Because it is !!!!!:rollseyes:

Still it's bad enough to be criticized every step for braking some rule. (Whether it's true or not it's irrelevant since it's the accusation that people care about)

It's even worse to be criticized for playing within the rules but then being accused of being tricky about it.

Yeah substitutions were done to take advantage of a teams tendencies and see if the Ravens could respond in a reasonable amount of time.

Maybe Haurbaugh should spend more time on preparation for his players rather then trying to trip up those evil Patriots. I hear even 3rd string scrubs can benefit from it.

two words Antler oil.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation = THE RAVENS WERE OUTCOACHED!!

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation = THE RAVENS WERE OUTCOACHED!!

Wow....on 3 freaking non-scoring plays, such an embarrassment....

I'm sure Harbaugh is still crying himself to sleep over such deception :rollseyes:

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL is gonna just try and pretend the whole thing never happened.