• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like Harbaugh has any credibility after the Ray Rice situation.

I think Harbaugh is a scumbag through and through.

Because Harbaugh wanted Rice released immediately???

What is your stance? Do you think Rice should still be a Raven?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to look that way. Going to be intersting to see how this plays out.

BOSTON (CBS) - NFL football operations chief Troy Vincent confirmed in an interview with 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime that Colts general manager Ryan Grigson notified the league about a potential issue with the footballs in the AFC Championship game. Ironically enough, and contrary to the initial report, only one of the footballs was found to be two pounds per square inch under the required 12.5 PSI threshold, with the rest being “just a tick under” the limit. People can draw their own conclusions, but the Colts were only in possession of a Patriots football one time, and that came after a D’Qwell Jackson interception of Tom Brady midway through the second quarter. Is it possible the Colts may have leaked the football and handed it to the referees for investigation, while the other 11 balls naturally deflated from atmospheric conditions? It sure sounds that way, and Boomer Esiason wouldn’t be surprised given the nature of the NFL. “If you notice, Harbaugh never went after Bill Belichick and never said anything negative about him as a coach for the previous two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. Next week the Patriots are playing the Colts, and their head coach is Chuck Pagano, who was once defensive coordinator under John Harbaugh and the Ravens. They’re all close and they’re all tight,” explained Esiason.“This is what I believe happened: they all wanted to embarrass Tom Brady, and they wanted to put him on the spit if you will. They wanted to make him answer questions about said rule book.”[/QUOTE]

Harbaugh and Pagano have both already publicly denied that they ever spoke with each other in anyway about the Pats deflating footballs. Also, this is the first I am hearing about only one of the balls being deflated the 2 psi and the rest only being barely off. The reporting on this topic has been beyond careless- perhaps purposefully so. With that in mind, I am just going to wait on the report but honestly, we may never really know the whole truth of this story. Hopefully, in the least the NFL will change the rules on how balls are handled so this sort of thing can never come up again.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh and Pagano have both already publicly denied that they ever spoke with each other in anyway about the Pats deflating footballs. Also, this is the first I am hearing about only one of the balls being deflated the 2 psi and the rest only being barely off. The reporting on this topic has been beyond careless- perhaps purposefully so. With that in mind, I am just going to wait on the report but honestly, we may never really know the whole truth of this story. Hopefully, in the least the NFL will change the rules on how balls are handled so this sort of thing can never come up again.

They already have a rule on how balls are handled. Ask Marshawn Lynch.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Hayley aside it sounds like the more and more we hear the "crime" gets smaller and smaller. 2PSI is now less 1 etc.

It's hard to imagine that Goodell and the league will find nothing wrong. They almost have to or Goodell should just resign. The same for blaming it on vindictiveness and poor sportmanship on the front offices of the Colts and Ravens. That won't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The leaking of news has been terrible. The facts are often fuzzy and they seem designed to keep the flames burning.

You'd think Hammer had a job in the NFL offices.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Patriots never cheat! :pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Patriots never cheat! :pound:

And you are a bandwagon Rams fan who's team left LA
Became a bandwagon Giants fan wen they beat the Pats
Became a bandwagon Broncos fan when they beat the Pats last year.
You would be a bandwagon Seahawks fan now if they had won.
What bandwagon are you going to jump on next?????

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are a bandwagon Rams fan who's team left LA
Became a bandwagon Giants fan wen they beat the Pats
Became a bandwagon Broncos fan when they beat the Pats last year.
You would be a bandwagon Seahawks fan now if they had won.
What bandwagon are you going to jump on next?????

It's a Patriot troller account!

Marley

Evil Incorporated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to over look pats fans . they are so far up billycheats ass .

nfl is wrong in letting each team have different balls . no one but an official should be allowed to handle the game balls . the pats are ones that will push rules until they get caught or a new rule is made to cover what they do .
You must be getting nervous about this whole thing starting to point directly at people within the Colts organization.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to get really interesting really quick in a few weeks.

What we know thus far.

The Colts intercepted a ball.

The Colts lodged a complaint.

The initial story came from a source within the Colts org.

Let's see how this all shakes out. Should be fun. :pop2:

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Butler did it....

IMO I think the ball boy did it from Indy. I am willing to bet he hates NE (never understood how someone could hate and entire team). I thought I read that when he got the ball he went over to put tape on it and store it in one of the bags, would be a perfect time to deflate it..Don't believe the Ravens had anything to do with it.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to get really interesting really quick in a few weeks.

What we know thus far.

The Colts intercepted a ball.

The Colts lodged a complaint.

The initial story came from a source within the Colts org.

Let's see how this all shakes out. Should be fun. :pop2:

And while we don't KNOW, given the inaccuracy of other reports, it SEEMS that the ball the Colts handled had a greatly different pressure from that of other footballs.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Butler did it....

IMO I think the ball boy did it from Indy. I am willing to bet he hates NE (never understood how someone could hate and entire team). I thought I read that when he got the ball he went over to put tape on it and store it in one of the bags, would be a perfect time to deflate it..Don't believe the Ravens had anything to do with it.

Colts' employees have a lot more ties to Irsay than they do to Harbaugh. Except in very few cases -- I don't know of any other than Pagano -- that's not even open for discussion or comparison.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be getting nervous about this whole thing starting to point directly at people within the Colts organization.

nope as i stated you could tell that ball that jackson int was way under !!!! after the play while still on the field he was pushing in on the ball and it was giving in big time . i was thinking at that moment something is wrong with the ball . i also was wondering why the camera was still on him way after the play for so long ? the colts knew what they was getting into just for reporting it .

i'm not shocked the colts lost 42-7 . put it on a dry field and the score would be so different . funny thing about great teams they are lucky to stay away from injuries take a gronk or brady away and the pats suck . wilford or revis and the pats d would suck . the colts had lost key players all year long . all you had to do is cover fleener and ty and colts are pretty bad .

no matter what happens teams need to play with the same balls !

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts' employees have a lot more ties to Irsay than they do to Harbaugh. Except in very few cases -- I don't know of any other than Pagano -- that's not even open for discussion or comparison.

who on the pats coaching staff used to be a colt coach ? not fair it is billycheat

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope as i stated you could tell that ball that jackson int was way under !!!! after the play while still on the field he was pushing in on the ball and it was giving in big time . i was thinking at that moment something is wrong with the ball . i also was wondering why the camera was still on him way after the play for so long ? the colts knew what they was getting into just for reporting it .

i'm not shocked the colts lost 42-7 . put it on a dry field and the score would be so different . funny thing about great teams they are lucky to stay away from injuries take a gronk or brady away and the pats suck . wilford or revis and the pats d would suck . the colts had lost key players all year long . all you had to do is cover fleener and ty and colts are pretty bad .

So jackson is lying:suds:

D'Qwell Jackson may have caught Tom Brady's interception, but he says he wasn't the one who noticed the deflation on the Patriots' football.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gronk was out last years playoff game vs Indy and they still won by 3 tds