• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to look that way. Going to be intersting to see how this plays out.

BOSTON (CBS) - NFL football operations chief Troy Vincent confirmed in an interview with 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime that Colts general manager Ryan Grigson notified the league about a potential issue with the footballs in the AFC Championship game. Ironically enough, and contrary to the initial report, only one of the footballs was found to be two pounds per square inch under the required 12.5 PSI threshold, with the rest being “just a tick under” the limit. People can draw their own conclusions, but the Colts were only in possession of a Patriots football one time, and that came after a D’Qwell Jackson interception of Tom Brady midway through the second quarter. Is it possible the Colts may have leaked the football and handed it to the referees for investigation, while the other 11 balls naturally deflated from atmospheric conditions? It sure sounds that way, and Boomer Esiason wouldn’t be surprised given the nature of the NFL. “If you notice, Harbaugh never went after Bill Belichick and never said anything negative about him as a coach for the previous two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. Next week the Patriots are playing the Colts, and their head coach is Chuck Pagano, who was once defensive coordinator under John Harbaugh and the Ravens. They’re all close and they’re all tight,” explained Esiason.“This is what I believe happened: they all wanted to embarrass Tom Brady, and they wanted to put him on the spit if you will. They wanted to make him answer questions about said rule book.”[/QUOTE]

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like Harbaugh has any credibility after the Ray Rice situation.

I think Harbaugh is a scumbag through and through.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be hilarious if these two fucktard teams were punished for embarrassing the league.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Harbaugh being that sleazy but Pagano? I dunno man.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the league announced that it was being turned over to an independant investigator, part of their announcement is that the investigation was going to involve other teams and that those other teams are expected to be cooperating.

It was assumed by many at the time that it was to see if the Pats had tampered with the balls at away games, now I'm wondering if it's to see if it was a coordinated set up by the Colts and Ravens.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOSTON (CBS) - NFL football operations chief Troy Vincent confirmed in an interview with 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime that Colts general manager Ryan Grigson notified the league about a potential issue with the footballs in the AFC Championship game. Ironically enough, and contrary to the initial report, only one of the footballs was found to be two pounds per square inch under the required 12.5 PSI threshold, with the rest being “just a tick under” the limit. People can draw their own conclusions, but the Colts were only in possession of a Patriots football one time, and that came after a D’Qwell Jackson interception of Tom Brady midway through the second quarter. Is it possible the Colts may have leaked the football and handed it to the referees for investigation, while the other 11 balls naturally deflated from atmospheric conditions? It sure sounds that way, and Boomer Esiason wouldn’t be surprised given the nature of the NFL. “If you notice, Harbaugh never went after Bill Belichick and never said anything negative about him as a coach for the previous two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. Next week the Patriots are playing the Colts, and their head coach is Chuck Pagano, who was once defensive coordinator under John Harbaugh and the Ravens. They’re all close and they’re all tight,” explained Esiason.“This is what I believe happened: they all wanted to embarrass Tom Brady, and they wanted to put him on the spit if you will. They wanted to make him answer questions about said rule book.”[/QUOTE]

Really, you need to put that pipe down for a while dude, that is preposterous......And Boomer, child please, everyone knows he is a total and certified buffoon....I think he has a crush on Brady and would lick shine his cleats for him if allowed.....
Funny thing is, the buffoon is not bright enough to know that the Colts footballs were checked also and all were up to specs, duh :doh:......
But he is no doubt just trying to keep a his job going....You however, your team wins a SB and you would rather try and imitate Johnny Cochran than enjoy the win....
Hey man, it's your team that has been caught cheating, not ours....Get a clue, dude :rollseyes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really, you need to put that pipe down for a while dude, that is preposterous......And Boomer, child please, everyone knows he is a total and certified buffoon....I think he has a crush on Brady and would lick shine his cleats for him if allowed.....
Funny thing is, the buffoon is not bright enough to know that the Colts footballs were checked also and all were up to specs, duh :doh:......
But he is no doubt just trying to keep a his job going....You however, your team wins a SB and you would rather try and imitate Johnny Cochran than enjoy the win....
Hey man, it's your team that has been caught cheating, not ours....Get a clue, dude :rollseyes:

And if it turns out to be the case?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is much ado about nothing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His credibility is a bit lacking.

ESPN reported Harbaugh wanted to cut Rice. Harbaugh (reiterating what he stated Friday) flatly denied the claim on Monday.

“I did not recommend cutting Ray Rice from the team after seeing the first videotape," Harbaugh said. "I was very disturbed by that tape, and I told people that the facts should determine the consequences. When I saw the second videotape, I immediately felt that we needed to release Ray."

Additionally, the ESPN report noted Harbaugh said, in a recent ESPN the Magazine article, that Rice "told me the exact truth of what happened" in the elevator.

Harbaugh denied any knowledge of what happened in the elevator vis-à-vis an open confession from Rice.

"Ray Rice never told me that he punched her," Harbaugh said. "In June, when I spoke to ESPN The Magazine, it was still my understanding that Ray had not punched her and was acting defensively."

The guy is a scumbag and a douchenozzle.