• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Big 10 Championship: (6) Wisconsin vs (7) Penn State 8PM EST Fox

Who do you have winning?

• Wisconsin

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Penn State

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Penn State. Fuck 'em.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff Committee already said that #2 was a big difference in margin from #5 so I don't see the buckeyes dropping out. The eye test is what they are using and honestly Buckeyes are a better team then Penn State and deserve to be in the playoffs. I also feel Penn State has played like they should be in but don't see who to take out of the 4 spots to put them in.
The team in their conference that they beat would seem like the obvious choice.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't everybody who had anything to do with that gone?

So you can lose to a team and have that same team win your conference and you make it but they do not?

1. The program moved on. I don't see how the institution that enabled it needs to heal. They need to learn to stop enabling pedo-felons for the sake of winning football games. That's not healing.

2. They gave up a ton of points in a tight game. UW made a statement. They clown-stomped Colorado. tOSU was always going to go. It's just a matter of what the best excuse would be for the selection committee snubbing a power conference champ. Seems like Penn St. is more of a candidate given how they have another loss and got rung up for 31 points in a nail-biter.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Penn State. Fuck 'em.
Seriously? I think I should mention to you that they just did something Nebraska hasn't been able to do you, which is win the B1G. Now, quiet down and go back to your seat at the kiddie table, the adults are talking.

I'm messing with you...so don't get your undies wadded

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well by that theory Penn st has the win over Ohio st(with the conference), but as we know, they are not going to leave Ohio st out

Get beat by 39, along with another loss. Can't do it.

All you want to do is bring in 2 loss teams into the equation so that 6 and 8 teams might actually make sense.

They don't.

Easy again this year for the committee.

Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and Washington

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt has wins over two conference champions this year. Narduzzi is doing some good work over there.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly terrible loss for us. I feel awful for the guys who played their heart out. To lose to a team whose entire strategy is to throw jump balls against our #3 and #4 corners is disgraceful. To not put the top safety in a position to help them was inexcusable. It sucks because I don't think a single ball was thrown at Sojourn all day, and somehow McSorley ended up with 400 yards.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? I think I should mention to you that they just did something Nebraska hasn't been able to do you, which is win the B1G. Now, quiet down and go back to your seat at the kiddie table, the adults are talking.

I'm messing with you...so don't get your undies wadded

I was about to go in.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The program moved on. I don't see how the institution that enabled it needs to heal. They need to learn to stop enabling pedo-felons for the sake of winning football games. That's not healing.

2. They gave up a ton of points in a tight game. UW made a statement. They clown-stomped Colorado. tOSU was always going to go. It's just a matter of what the best excuse would be for the selection committee snubbing a power conference champ. Seems like Penn St. is more of a candidate given how they have another loss and got rung up for 31 points in a nail-biter.
STFU...Washington is in so quit being a little bitch and bashing PSU when that shit is not relevant to this year's playoffs.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly terrible loss for us. I feel awful for the guys who played their heart out. To lose to a team whose entire strategy is to throw jump balls against our #3 and #4 corners is disgraceful. To not put the top safety in a position to help them was inexcusable. It sucks because I don't think a single ball was thrown at Sojourn all day, and somehow McSorley ended up with 400 yards.
How the hell did your secondary get dismantled like that? They were not that awful the entire year.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt has wins over two conference champions this year. Narduzzi is doing some good work over at there.

Amazing that he (a defensive mastermind at MSU) is seemingly turning them around with a horrific defense

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell did you secondary get dismantled like that? They were not that awful the entire year.
They stopped getting pressure and their #2 CB left injured.... that's on Wilcox the DC...did a nice job all year and pissed down his leg in the 2nd half of this game

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that he (a defensive mastermind at MSU) is seemingly turning them around with a horrific defense
That Syracuse game had more points than a high scoring Wisconsin basketball game where you fight to break 50.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt has wins over two conference champions this year. Narduzzi is doing some good work over at there.
He sure is a defensive guru. They may hold a team under 70 in the bowl.

God, I would kill to take that OL and Conner that Chryst recruited. If Narduzzi's was half the defensive guru people say he is, they'd be 12-0 with that offensive personnel he inherited.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get beat by 39, along with another loss. Can't do it.

All you want to do is bring in 2 loss teams into the equation so that 6 and 8 teams might actually make sense.

They don't.

Easy again this year for the committee.

Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and Washington
BUT Ohio st LOST to said team, while said team won the division and conference. I mean all we're doing is going in circles here so I'm good to just agreeing to disagreeing. See, THIS is why I made that thread about this whole committee process. Everyone feels that their own opinion/theory is right, and that's no way to decide a playoff spot

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Syracuse game had more points than a high scoring Wisconsin basketball game where you fight to break 50.
They just hung 90 on Oklahoma today, so that joke is stale as hell....just saying

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT Ohio st LOST to said team, while said team won the division and conference. I mean all we're doing is going in circles here so I'm good to just agreeing to disagreeing. See, THIS is why I made that thread about this whole committee process. Everyone feels that their own opinion/theory is right, and that's no way to decide a playoff spot

Clemson lost to Pitt. Should we vote in Pitt?
Washington lost to USC. Should we vote in USC?
Penn State also lost to Pitt, obviously Pitt is a shoe-in, right?