• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #19 Michigan (5-1) @ #2 Penn State (6-0) ABC 7:30Eastern

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want as much help as possible. I think we have (an ever so slightly) better chance of beating Ohio State rather than Penn State. If Michigan had won, Ohio State wins next week, we could afford a loss to Penn State and still win the division. Now that buffer is gone. Michigan beating Ohio State doesn't seem possible. So we will need to win out to win the division.

That's our Super Bowl ... I am not counting us out against anyone. Penn State had a good day and we had a bad day ... I'm going to give their fans responsibility for 7 points they were awesome and loud. You will get Penn State in East Lansing ... don't blow it!!!

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You totally missed my point ... Woody was out there and honorable ... he was in you face and if he had a problem with you ... you knew it!!! That fact that I think he is a cocksucker (not literal) is a special kind of hate for that man as a rival. I am certain he would not want me to call him anything else. I never met the man, but I did see him in person on the field (I has on the sideline, I wasn't good enough to make the practice squad).

I apologize.. I'm a little sensitive on this matter. And it didn't help I was drinking.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
donjames.jpg

Clearly photoshopped.