• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Rushing Defense Ever?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as best rushing defense ever? I don't know. But I get pretty excited for the future when I think of Ansah, Suh, Fairley, and Taylor.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as best rushing defense ever? I don't know. But I get pretty excited for the future when I think of Ansah, Suh, Fairley, and Taylor.

Dont get too excited, Im out of the diaper changing business.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome dude, you should write more long posts. I just saw it now, thanks. There are actually posters here tha ae overly optimistic by the way, I just dont see the need to throw other people into the mix so Im fine with YOU of all people thinking Im full of crap.

Argued like a 3-year-old. "I know you are, but what am I?".

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty though Max, my comment was tongue in cheek. Thats fair, right? There is not a person here quite as positive as kreton. In fact I didnt think someone could be more positive than tp but kreton has quite the impressive resume.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point of this season have the Lions not been in the drivers seat? We've been in first place all year, except one week if i'm not mistaken. As far as "the Lions havent won shit" neither has any team in the NFL this year. Lions chances are as good as any. Our offense can score on any team in the NFL. Our D can make any team one dimensional. Lions get back to protecting the football and who can beat us?

Who can beat us? Gee, the bucs and steelers as recently as two and three weeks ago. The lions biggest issue is beating themselves though, and they have consistently did that the entire season. Until they can rectify that situation they are very beatable. They have been beneficiaries of an extremely soft schedule. They should be better than 7-5. The have played three teams I believe that have winning records at this point and lost two of those games. If the bears were in our situation would you be talking about how they are a super bowl contender having beat only one team with a winning record after 12 games? Hell by the end of the season they might have zero wins against tesms with a winning record. They have managed to avoid every elite team this year.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but what gets me is if anyone disagrees with it they need to stfu or kiss your ass.

Just so we are clear. Virtually noone agrees with me. And there are only a couple people I have told to kiss my ass. Zwic and Meow come to mind.

As for the STFU, I think I have told one person at least recently to shut the fuck up and that person who I hadn't seen through most of a game or before the game and only showed up when the Lions were down 14-0 so they could say SEE SEE A BAD TEAM. or some crap like that. Just because a team falls behind in a game, or even losses a game it doesn't make them a bad team. So that person whoever he may be COUGH GVSU COUGH who decided to call the Lions a bad team for falling behind in a game deserved to be told to shut the fuck up. That person seemed soooo happy that he'd been calling the Lions a bad team and suddenly he thought he was right. I stand behind telling him to shut the fuck up.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can beat us? Gee, the bucs and steelers as recently as two and three weeks ago. The lions biggest issue is beating themselves though, and they have consistently did that the entire season. Until they can rectify that situation they are very beatable. They have been beneficiaries of an extremely soft schedule. They should be better than 7-5. The have played three teams I believe that have winning records at this point and lost two of those games. If the bears were in our situation would you be talking about how they are a super bowl contender having beat only one team with a winning record after 12 games? Hell by the end of the season they might have zero wins against tesms with a winning record. They have managed to avoid every elite team this year.

WTF are you talking about we mananed to avoid every elite team? The LIons played the schedule they received. Get over that nonsense. This isn't college football, and believe it or not, coming into the year the Lions had the hardest SOS. Its not their fault teams they've played havent been winning.

Now how about you go back and read the whole sentence now. I didn't ask you who can beat us what I said was "Lions get back to protecting the football and who can beat us?" Big difference there pal. The Lions have not been beaten badly in any game this year. We have been there in the 4th quarter in every game. Every game. What that tells me is we are close to being the best in the NFL. We are going to the playoffs and the Lions have 4 weeks to work out a few issues that are correctable issues and yes we are capable of beating anyone in the NFL.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about we mananed to avoid every elite team? The LIons played the schedule they received. Get over that nonsense. This isn't college football, and believe it or not, coming into the year the Lions had the hardest SOS. Its not their fault teams they've played havent been winning.

Now how about you go back and read the whole sentence now. I didn't ask you who can beat us what I said was "Lions get back to protecting the football and who can beat us?" Big difference there pal. The Lions have not been beaten badly in any game this year. We have been there in the 4th quarter in every game. Every game. What that tells me is we are close to being the best in the NFL. We are going to the playoffs and the Lions have 4 weeks to work out a few issues that are correctable issues and yes we are capable of beating anyone in the NFL.

The Bears have Dallas, @Cleveland, @Philly, and GB. Not very tough especially if Rodgers is shut down for the last week. Assume they lose @Philly. Then the Lions have to win 2 games.

Take it easy on the we are a playoff team talk. Any Lions fan should approach such situations with caution so as to not jinx the team or look like a fool (with all due respect) if the team collapses.

The Lions schedule to this point got way easier when Cutler got hurt, and then got ridiculously easy Rodgers grew that mustache and god punished him for it. The next four weeks won't be easy. Philly can score tons of points. The Ravens look like Super Bowl Champs. The Giants got their heads out of their asses. Minnesota, well, they suck, but they will be at home.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I've only told one person to stfu. I also told smitty that he sounded like a bitch on a Stafford thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You told me I sounded stupid,.....for being completely logical and on point with my assessment of our Quarterback. Which is why you only got a one letter response from me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the topic of rude shit we've said to people on here: Recently I told Sucks to suck a dick. Semi-recently I told hevo to put his tongue in my butt since he put words in my mouth. And back on the old board I said some rude shit to thndr that was neither called for nor correct. I think I also got pissy with TPaul once for not giving a courtesy reach around. And called laker a pessimist once a long time ago but I don't remember what thread or which board or even which website. So it's like it never actually happened. I think I said some regretful shit to Kreton once too. I remember wishing I could delete the post. And I made fun of Grail's love of fullbacks a lot. Never talked any shit to Swarm though, he scared the freckles off my face. (Hope he's doing good in daddydom). Also made fun of meow, and Yao's man love of Staff. And GnP for calling me a Jew. So, pretty much Im a dick.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the topic of rude shit we've said to people on here: Recently I told Sucks to suck a dick. Semi-recently I told hevo to put his tongue in my butt since he put words in my mouth. And back on the old board I said some rude shit to thndr that was neither called for nor correct. I think I also got pissy with TPaul once for not giving a courtesy reach around. And called laker a pessimist once a long time ago but I don't remember what thread or which board or even which website. So it's like it never actually happened. I think I said some regretful shit to Kreton once too. I remember wishing I could delete the post. And I made fun of Grail's love of fullbacks a lot. Never talked any shit to Swarm though, he scared the freckles off my face. (Hope he's doing good in daddydom). Also made fun of meow, and Yao's man love of Staff. And GnP for calling me a Jew. So, pretty much Im a dick.

Does it feel good to finally come clean and make amends? Glad you are finally working on step 9.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone bitches... You should have seen on me cbs back in 08.. Was pretty ridiculous..

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always been perfectly civil to everyone. Well...except for those times I was being an asshole.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel I should pay SportsHoopla for logging in. You fuckers give me entertainment. Grown fucking high school girls pretty much... yes I use to argue on CBS. Pretty much to fuck with people. Hell I gave my real address to Swarm in a PM. Told him to come get some lead poisoning. Fuck I don't even own a gun.

You guys keep the entertainment coming and I will keep stirring the pot bitches.