• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Rushing Defense Ever?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said before this year this team lacked CB's OT and LB's.....i give levy credit this year....hes stepped up....houston i been saying for a long time is a decent 2 CB.....they they need either a stud CB or 2 decent CB's....2 LB's would be nice.....im OK with the line....waddle has stepped up....warford is a beast....but its starting to look like i was right about jason fox....wonder if next year WILL BE his year...

Stud CB
2 decent LB's
A number 2 WR
A new coach

Then we will be taken serious.....and may i say it......contenders...but im sure they will once again ignore the CB situation and talk about how we drafted and are developing 3 CB's from a few years ago....if that ever happens...well i guess bentley?

99 percent of us were right about jason fox. The oline has been a pleasant surprise this year. Mayhew/xanders had a remarkable draft/ udfa signing and deserve credit for it.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as a LB and maybe a DE. But they are definitely much improved. Much of that goes to levy coming ou of nowhere and turning into a stud, and the rest goes to ziggy suh and fairley.

Yeah they need a LE, Ansah is good enough at RE.. I think they have two good LBs but they need someone on the other side to cover ground..