• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Add Ohio State to the list

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are finally getting it. Good for you. Next time you will understand that what you two wanted it to say was "I hope they demand the exact same action" When what it CLEARLY meant was closer to "I hope they carry the same tone". Again, you entirely have to not understand English to find equivalency between the two sentences. It's ok, common mistakes I'm sure.

What percentage of the time do you feel like you understand what’s going on around you?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What percentage of the time do you feel like you understand what’s going on around you?
Clearly far more than you two. That's kind of obvious now.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that you might not understand I haven't taken any of this seriously, but there's no excuse for Brutus. He's been around enough to know I follow along with people harping on stupid shit out of boredom now and then.

I kind of poked you a bit in that M's thread about the Indians just to see if you had anything funny to come back with. I think you took me seriously there as well. Not like M's fans ever have anything to bang their chests about. Worst franchise in any sport right now. :lol:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a stupid thread ... means a shitload of nothing. Nothing to do with the ohio state football program.

Only put the thread here because this was where the MSU thread was. It probably doesn't involve Ohio State football, but the other thread didn't involve MSU football.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that you might not understand I haven't taken any of this seriously, but there's no excuse for Brutus. He's been around enough to know I follow along with people harping on stupid shit out of boredom now and then.

I kind of poked you a bit in that M's thread about the Indians just to see if you had anything funny to come back with. I think you took me seriously there as well. Not like M's fans ever have anything to bang their chests about. Worst franchise in any sport right now. :lol:
Lol all is good just a lively discussion

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol all is good just a lively discussion
I mean we are all a bit punch drunk waiting for the fucking season to get here already, but what this site REALLY needs is some new blood. That last group that came in with AG had a few that posted for a minute and then all bailed.

Someone needs to go sabotage any other remaining board and get some new victi... err posters so some of this shit actually works again. :tsk:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you’re one of those folks that posts dumb shit just to get people to respond to you?

Did you come from CBS?

Also, don’t worry, based on your responses in this thread, I haven’t taken anything you’ve posted seriously.

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re one of those folks that posts dumb shit just to get people to respond to you?

Did you come from CBS?

Also, don’t worry, based on your responses in this thread, I haven’t taken anything you’ve posted seriously.
If that's what you got out of what I said, it tells me all I need to know. You may now return to your pecker obsession.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what you got out of what I said, it tells me all I need to know. You may now return to your pecker obsession.

Everything you posted during our exchange is nonsensical. You accused me of putting words in your mouth and of being overly defensive of tOSU, neither of which I did.

Seriously, you're out way past your depth here. You should put these on:
manguitos-flotadores_48710_3.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything you posted during our exchange is nonsensical. You accused me of putting words in your mouth and of being overly defensive of tOSU, neither of which I did.

Seriously, you're out way past your depth. You should put these on:
manguitos-flotadores_48710_3.jpg
lol, you take yourself and this site way too seriously and entirely overestimate where you are in a battle, fictitious or not. That really does spell it all out clearly.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you take yourself and this site way too seriously and entirely overestimate where you are in a battle, fictitious or not. That really does spell it all out clearly.

Hi, Wizard. I'm reality. Have we ever met?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, no one minds the asshole just to be an asshole routine if that's your thing. Peter does it better, so does a few of the regulars up here, and you could learn a thing or two even from some of the jackasses on the PF.

Keep honing your craft. Sooner or later it will pay off.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, no one minds the asshole just to be an asshole routine if that's your thing. Peter does it better, so does a few of the regulars up here, and you could learn a thing or two even from some of the jackasses on the PF.

You could learn a lot from everybody. Seriously. Everybody.

You're like Chris Burke with internet access.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You see this bullshit, @Peter Gozintite?

FUCK YOU, PETER!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you come from CBS?

Hey! cBS was awes.... fucking garbage carry on.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
adamsweetheart-1519161176.gif