• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Add Ohio State to the list

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His voice cracking like a pre-teen is the best lol
Jim Grandstander’s “I don’t... know what... to say...” followed by 45 seconds of dead air on the radio is pretty awesome as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is the potential it might. But I figured since the Michigan State thing was posted on this forum, this would be okay.

Nothing will happen unless staff members knew about it possibly and said nothing. I still dont see how this will actually affect the football program, scholarships, etc.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will happen unless staff members knew about it possibly and said nothing. I still dont see how this will actually affect the football program, scholarships, etc.
Considering the similar issues at Michigan State, Southern Cal, and (of course) Penn State, I would say that EVERY program at every school should be affected by means of increasing oversight which insures that these kind of abuses are uncovered and excised as soon as possible.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, son, no one put words in your mouth. In fact, quite the opposite.

In regards to keeping this "debate" up, your inability to effectively communicate via the written word has quickly moved you into the "not worth discussing things with, just mock at this point" category.
So you are still on that are you? :burt:

I said "I just want to know if their righteous indignation will stay consistent with their own school."

There isn't a single word in that which could even remotely be implied had anything to do with doing something to the football team. Unless you are entirely functionally retarded. The indignation would have to be proportionate to the crime. If OSU's had nothing to do with football it wouldn't be logical for a call to do anything with it and that shouldn't have to be said unless you are taking the short bus to work.

For example, @7Samurai13 had zero issues with slamming his own institution and calling for action. Gives him a lot more leeway and street cred to slam other teams for dumb things of this kind.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said "I just want to know if their righteous indignation will stay consistent with their own school.”

There isn't a single word in that which could even remotely be implied had anything to do with doing something to the football team. Unless you are entirely functionally retarded.

Yeah, that’s all you said. . .

Neither did PSU once Jo Pa was gone, but there were several entirely outraged OSU fans demanding their football program be shut down permanently. I just want to know if their righteous indignation will stay consistent with their own school.

Lolz

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, so you admit you were functionally retarded. Was that so hard?

What the fuck are you talking about, half-wit.

This all started when I asked you a question and you subsequently lost your mind and your shit.

You’re out of your depth, son.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about, half-wit.

This all started when I asked you a question and you subsequently lost your mind and your shit.

You’re out of your depth, son.
Unless you are 70+ you aren't old enough to call me son. I bet my oldest kid is older (and it goes without saying, much smarter in English) than you. Although you'd only have to be past your mid 30's to reach that level.

And it's not my fault if you can't grasp what being consistent with being indignant actually means, because it clearly doesn't mean do the same thing in a different situation.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are 70+ you aren't old enough to call me son. I bet my oldest kid is older (and it goes without saying, much smarter in English) than you. Although you'd only have to be past your mid 30's to reach that level.

And it's not my fault if you can't grasp what being consistent with being indignant actually means, because it clearly doesn't mean do the same thing in a different situation.

Your kids are fucking stupid.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, “son” is just a figure of speech. I know you’re not really my son for two reasons.

1st, if I had a son as fucking stupid as you are, I’d tie him up in a burlap sack and set him out to freeze.

2nd, I only came in your mom’s mouth, and women don’t get pregnant that way.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did PSU once Jo Pa was gone, but there were several entirely outraged OSU fans demanding their football program be shut down permanently. I just want to know if their righteous indignation will stay consistent with their own school.
This post has nothing to do with football
:susp:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...

I kept telling people, "this kind of shit happens everywhere."

Who's next?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post has nothing to do with football
:susp:
So you are finally getting it. Good for you. Next time you will understand that what you two wanted it to say was "I hope they demand the exact same action" When what it CLEARLY meant was closer to "I hope they carry the same tone". Again, you entirely have to not understand English to find equivalency between the two sentences. It's ok, common mistakes I'm sure.