• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Add Ohio State to the list

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did PSU once Jo Pa was gone, but there were several entirely outraged OSU fans demanding their football program be shut down permanently. I just want to know if their righteous indignation will stay consistent with their own school.

I don't think you can equate the ohio state or Michigan State, with Penn State. It's not even close. Urban Meyer and Mark Dantonio run tight ships. I am also impressed with the current Penn State and how they have rebounded.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Urban eats racist pizza, now this. :tsk:
This has nothing to do with the ohio state Football Program

"Ohio State launched an investigation into Strauss in April after allegations of sexual abuse during his time as the physician for the wrestling team. Since then, the investigation has expanded to male athletes in over 14 different sports and former patients of student health services."

Don't be so sure.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1b1.gif

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ohio State launched an investigation into Strauss in April after allegations of sexual abuse during his time as the physician for the wrestling team. Since then, the investigation has expanded to male athletes in over 14 different sports and former patients of student health services."

Don't be so sure.

Sorry, I don't hold the current incarnation of Penn State over the Sandusky era. I will not let criminals dictate how I feel about any program. I hate ohio state, my hatred is pure. I want to BEAT a healthy non-sanctioned ohio state.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate these fucking POS that put bad names on the Universities. ohio state doesn't deserve it, neither does Michigan State, Michigan or any other university.
Ohio State is not the victim here. Nor was Michigan State, or Penn State, or USC. These institutions are involved, and if they had knowledge and were not active in ending the crimes being committed on their campuses, then any "bad names" they incur are entirely of their own making.

The victims are the students who were abused. To forget that is to miss the point entirely.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't be so sure.

Lest that WizardHawk half-wit misunderstand, I want to be clear that sexual misconduct is not cool at any university, or anywhere for that matter.

That said, I still see a difference in that from the above in bold, it looks like tOSU football players could have been molested, as opposed to PSU, where the actual molester was employed and perhaps harbored by the football program.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State is not the victim here. Nor was Michigan State, or Penn State, or USC. These institutions are involved, and if they had knowledge and were not active in ending the crimes being committed on their campuses, then any "bad names" they incur are entirely of their own making.

I agree with most of that.

However, if any of the schools did not have knowledge of the shenanigans, I would say they're victims as well.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The victims are the students who were abused. To forget that is to miss the point entirely.

The criminals were the worthless pieces of shit who assaulted people and those who knowingly or unknowingly shielded these people. Yes, there is culpability for the University, but the current coaches and players should not be held accountable. I can't believe I am standing up for ohio "fucking" state.

13220359_f520.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf? You take wins anyway you can get them. If Oregon's starting QB was to get busted for dealing meth then all the better.
You don’t want to hear “the only reason you beat us is _________.” Like what some Michigan fans say about the Hoke and RRod years.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t want to hear “the only reason you beat us is _________.” Like what some Michigan fans say about the Hoke and RRod years.
I don't give a sh1t how Washington gets a win as long as they get the win. If I had my way Oregon and USC would have half their teams busted for drugs, extortion, child smuggling, etc ...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a sh1t how Washington gets a win as long as they get the win. If I had my way Oregon and USC would have half their teams busted for drugs, extortion, child smuggling, etc ...
It’s much more satisfying watching their eyes as their souls die on what was supposed to be a good team.
nooomicjhinga.0.gif

When they have accepted their suckitude, it takes away much of the deliciousness.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s much more satisfying watching their eyes as their souls die on what was supposed to be a good team.
nooomicjhinga.0.gif

When they have accepted their suckitude, it takes away much of the deliciousness.

WORD!

That's why I love Jim Harbaugh. He gave the UoM fanbase an immediate shot of hope, and the only notable thing he's done is shepherd that has-been program on trips to Europe and add a basketball logo to their unis.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nooomicjhinga.0.gif

I could watch this for days on end

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf? You take wins anyway you can get them. If Oregon's starting QB was to get busted for dealing meth then all the better.
Man, your one mean Oregon fan.