• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Taylor

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell him that I am really looking forward to watching him run through the B1G in 2014.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck is going to join the mile high club with Taylor ;o;

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. "Bro" by the way that's extremely original itself can I borrow that from you?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask him for his autograph now.

That way if he wins the Heisman 3 years from now it will be worth a shit ton cuz you will have one of his first autographs of all time.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he already has his dna

unless he spit it out.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...should Adam transfer?

He is gone. He will give up a year to play a year at a school in Texas.

Now, what I type next is going to REALLY fire up some posters.

The way I see it, if you ain't a Riley and Company recruit, you ain't playing. Riley and Company are going to go down swinging with their recruits now.

I will not be surprised if a lot of redshirt freshmen transfer and some sophomores transfer and maybe even some real freshmen that were not Riley recruits transfer. Juniors and Nebraska kids won't go anywhere.

I predict Nathan Gerry will declare for the draft. Maliek Collins will declare for the draft(easy one). Jordan Westerkamp might declare for the draft, probably depends on how the team finishes, what Kenny Bell tells him, and if he wants records at Nebraska. If the team does not finish well, I give Jordan around an 80% declaring. Now, I am only predicting they declare for the draft to see if they have a shot at being drafted, if not then they will participate in football at Nebraska in 2016.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The way I see it, if you ain't a Riley and Company recruit, you ain't playing. Riley and Company are going to go down swinging with their recruits now.

I will not be surprised if a lot of redshirt freshmen transfer and some sophomores transfer and maybe even some real freshmen that were not Riley recruits transfer. Juniors and Nebraska kids won't go anywhere.

I predict Nathan Gerry will declare for the draft. Maliek Collins will declare for the draft(easy one). Jordan Westerkamp might declare for the draft, probably depends on how the team finishes, what Kenny Bell tells him, and if he wants records at Nebraska. If the team does not finish well, I give Jordan around an 80% declaring. Now, I am only predicting they declare for the draft to see if they have a shot at being drafted, if not then they will participate in football at Nebraska in 2016.

:L

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once they declare for the draft, they cannot return to school.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the reason they are going to play their recruits is because they will likely be the best players. Our roster right now is made up of about a third walk ons. In general, the players on the team now do not have the talent to play at the level that we expect at Nebraska.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Taylor is about 6th on the RB depth chart but isn't playing because RileDog didn't recruit him

:rolleyes:

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once they declare for the draft, they cannot return to school.

This is what I meant, I did not know the terminology, I should have said draft eligibility.

Remaining Eligible: Professional Draft Inquiries

Remaining Eligible: Professional Draft Inquiries
Current student-athletes may contact a professional sports organization to discuss eligibility in a professional-league player draft or to request information about professional market value without affecting their amateur status.

A current student-athlete loses amateur status in a particular sport by asking to be placed on the draft list or supplemental draft list of a professional league in that sport. Amateur status is lost even if the athlete’s name is withdrawn from the draft list before the actual draft, the athlete is not drafted, or the athlete is drafted but does not sign an agreement with a professional team.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Taylor is about 6th on the RB depth chart but isn't playing because RileDog didn't recruit him

:rolleyes:

The question was, will Adam Taylor transfer, I answered affirmative. That is not the point. Where did I say Adam Taylor should be the Starter? I never said that at all. All I said was that he was going to transfer and lose a year and I also said he will transfer to a school in Texas.

We have all seen Imani Cross for the last few years. We all saw Mikale Wilbon in the Spring Game.

In 2014, The Scout Team Offensive MVP Award was shared by guard Jerald Foster and running back Mikale Wilbon, while the Scout Team Defensive MVP was shared by Erik Evans and Zach Stovall.

You are missing the point. The point is NOT about Adam Taylor. The point is about the other positions.

Yes, I realize that Riley & Company know what they want in a player, I just find it rather odd that their players are jumping more experienced college level players.

I wear tin foil hats too.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Bro. What's it like when you're actually depressed?