• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 6) Miami Heat vs. 3) Philadelphia 76ers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Again, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying if there's any way for the Warriors to get creative, they will. It's in their best interest to retain as great of a team as possible. They will need to, to keep up interest in the new arena. Short term spending outweighs the long term cash influx sponsorships and the new arena will bring.
I am just saying, in the frankest terms possible, that the above bolded is whitwash BS meant to make you feel better about the fact that you know i am right.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup...

if i remember right it's the same place the Raiders play football...

course i WILL say Qualcomm imo was worse and MORE run down...

Yes the Raiders & A's were the only teams in the country still sharing a stadium. Which is fucking insane.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, would you like me to be more flowery about it?

The Warriors are a cash machine...they will do whatever it takes.....if there is any chance they will find it....the have the best minds in the business working on it....its in their best interest to keep a great team together...

doesnt matter

Its not about the Warriors- its about the CBA doing what the CBA was designed to do.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 , @Win TWINS!!! ....

On The Jump, Byron Scott and Paul Pierce were arguing and Paul told Byron that he wasn't even the best player to come out of his High School, let alone the LA area.

Byron of course bristled and said, name a player that came out of Morningside that was better than him.

The truth said..........Lisa Leslie.

Byron just deflated and said.......Damn...lol

#WNBA

#101PointGame

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just saying, in the frankest terms possible, that the above bolded is whitwash BS meant to make you feel better about the fact that you know i am right.

If being right here is important to you, sure I'll concede. Doesn't make much difference to me. I feel the Warriors could potentially retain the core. You don't. If I'm wrong, so be it. Enjoy your off-season.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On The Jump, Byron Scott and Paul Pierce were arguing and Paul told Byron that he wasn't even the best player to come out of his High School, let alone the LA area.

Byron of course bristled and sad, name a player that came out of Morningside that was better than him.

#WNBA

That's awesome! :pound:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Byron of course bristled and sad, name a player that came out of Morningside that was better than him.

#WNBA

#101PointGame

to this day i still laugh when i remember the girl dropped a HUNDRED points on a team in a high school game...

and the opposing coach conceded before the clock ran out or they'd've gotten MORE embarrassed...

#Monarchforlife

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If being right here is important to you, sure I'll concede. Doesn't make much difference to me. I feel the Warriors could potentially retain the core. You don't. If I'm wrong, so be it. Enjoy your off-season.
I feel there is a better chance the Cavs win the lotto- trade Ayton for Kawhi- and go on to win 4 straight titles....but if there is anything that the last couple years in the good ole USA have proven- is that no one is abandoning their opinion because of facts these days.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel there is a better chance the Cavs win the lotto- trade Ayton for Kawhi- and go on to win 4 straight titles....but if there is anything that the last couple years in the good ole USA have proven- is that no one is abandoning their opinion because of facts these days.

Kind of how last year you refused to acknowledge Pat McCaw was a rotational player?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

You know I'm just enjoying having you around right now. It's refreshing. All of the hoop needs to enjoy your time here with us before you disappear again late into the year again. It's a traditional like no other.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is McCaw still in the NBA?

Yup, unfortunately he's hurt. You remember him right? The one you said you hoped would play in the NBA Finals against the Cavs. Who then ended up playing in the NBA finals major minutes in the deciding games. That guy.

3347d4ac505b79a647de95f8eedbce66.jpg

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to this day i still laugh when i remember the girl dropped a HUNDRED points on a team in a high school game...

and the opposing coach conceded before the clock ran out or they'd've gotten MORE embarrassed...

#Monarchforlife
She was our Generation's version of Cheryl Miller.

Can you imagine what it was like for Reggie Miller growing up?

No wonder he was such a asshole on the court.

I also feel sorry for Javelle McGee.

Dude can never be as good as him mom, nor Aunt.

But, being rich likely softens that blow to the strength of a feather...lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe won a boat load of championships with the Lakers. He was the face of a storied franchise that chose him over Shaq.

Lebron may be trying to get to 6 rings. If that is his primary objective going to the team that best gives him that shot makes the most sense.

I don't think 6 championships is what is driving Lebron anymore. He's looking to separate himself from the other all-time greats so he can be the GOAT.

6 championships doesn't separate him from the other all-time greats. He is currently what? 3-5 in the finals? Say he wins 3 more. MJ is still 6-0 and Kareem is still 6-4 in the finals. So, it doesn't separate him. Especially if he goes to a team that is in the Sixers position and it's even worse if he does it by going to a team that just eliminated his team in the playoffs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Obviously he wants more rings, so thinking he wouldn't stoop to a level of teaming up with other good/great players to obtain more is asinine IMO. Especially when he's already done so - more specifically he went to Wade's team. Also, he's not going to be able to play at this level for much longer as we all know father time will set in and getting established with a younger crew is just what he'll need to win NOW.

To think that his legacy is limited to rings is pretty asinine, imo.

Also, when he went to those teams, he played a major role in putting those teams together. If he goes to Philly, he had nothing to do with putting that team together.

He took all kinds of flak for doing it too. I really doubt he wants to go through even worse than that this late in his career. Plus, as I pointed out earlier, if he goes to a team like the Sixers and wins 3 more titles, it doesn't separate him from the other all timers and possibly even hurts his legacy.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was our Generation's version of Cheryl Miller.

Can you imagine what it was like for Reggie Miller growing up?

No wonder he was such a asshole on the court.

I also feel sorry for Javelle McGee.

Dude can never be as good as him mom, nor Aunt.

But, being rich likely softens that blow to the strength of a feather...lol
Indeed, McGee and Miller made.a bazillion more $ than their better sisters
That's gotta sting Cheryl way more