• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Bills

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone that watched the game knows it was the D and special teams. it was clear as hell. Kap played ok. Offense was overall better. 4 scoring drives. best before that was 3 scoring drives. He did that in 1 game.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know u didn't watch the game so just stop. its pathetic what u are doing. LOL

You know I didn't watch the game based on what? That I have a disagreement with you about the game? Really smart there.

You don't care about the score because you were going to beat off to Kaepernick regardless of how he did. Oh they had the lowest scoring this season. No problem, that doesn't matter at all. MMmmmm Kaepernick. Fap fap fap.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Break down:
Kap: C+
RB: D. Hyde was ok byt Mike Davis was bad
WR: C Good 1st half but then the drops came. 4-5 drops in the 2nd half
Oline: B not bad overall.
TE: besides Vance 1 great catch TE was no where to be found
Defense: Overall just sucked. Im not breaking down each spot. They sucked. Once Robinson went down Secondary was bad. MLB worst I ever seen. No joke.
Special teams D only reason they get a D because we have a good FG kicker.

Coaching: C. DC is really starting to suck. Bad play calling. Kelly great 1st half bad 2nd half. back to back runs (same play) on 4th down was bad.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I didn't watch the game based on what? That I have a disagreement with you about the game? Really smart there.

You don't care about the score because you were going to beat off to Kaepernick regardless of how he did. Oh they had the lowest scoring this season. No problem, that doesn't matter at all. MMmmmm Kaepernick. Fap fap fap.
based on what u are saying. If u really can sit there and say offense cost the game u are sick in the head. They moved the ball up and down. it was 24-16 and next time they got that ball it was 38-16. Defense and Special teams cost this game. Kap on the end zone play was amazing. that is a safety with Gabbert. On top of that we don't get as many 1st downs or points because Gabbert avg 2 good drives a game. Then lets throw in the 0 picks. Gabbert was avg almost 2 a game. U can't defend your argument. U are wrong man. Everyone in the football world knows Kap played ok.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on what u are saying. If u really can sit there and say offense cost the game u are sick in the head.

Stopped reading right there. Show me where I said this.

I'll wait.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped reading right there. Show me where I said this.

I'll wait.
u blame Kap a couple of times man. just stop its a bad look. Just admit u were wrong. I posted this before to see who would man up and admit they were wrong. i guess u aren't one of them. U are just a little girl who runs their mouth.

I bet u are one of those fake 49ers fan. Only thing I can come up with. Look at the game and be legit. Im not saying Kap was great. i gave him a C. Facts are the offense was run better. Even kelly mention it. 2nd half it was a different story because of what happen to the D and special teams.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u blame Kap a couple of times man. just stop its a bad look. Just admit u were wrong. I posted this before to see who would man up and admit they were wrong. i guess u aren't one of them. U are just a little girl who runs their mouth.

I bet u are one of those fake 49ers fan. Only thing I can come up with. Look at the game and be legit. Im not saying Kap was great. i gave him a C. Facts are the offense was run better. Even kelly mention it. 2nd half it was a different story because of what happen to the D and special teams.

How about you try answering the fucking question now?

"If u really can sit there and say offense cost the game u are sick in the head."

Show me where I said this. Quit dodging and show me. Quote it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you try answering the fucking question now?

"If u really can sit there and say offense cost the game u are sick in the head."

Show me where I said this. Quit dodging and show me. Quote it.
by the way u talk about the offense and Kap.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way u talk about the offense and Kap.

I said the offense wasn't good. I didn't say "the offense cost the game." So either show me where I said exactly this or stop making crap up.

Still waiting.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u are pathetic. offense looks better. its 100% fact now. no one saying he is great. just that offense is better with him in the game.

and you sir are a mouth breathing fucktard. Kap was decent but he was overthrowing and underthrowing his targets just like gabbert was. The offense scored 16 points, 16 fucking points, that is on everybody even kap. So how about you put away your ky jelly and your kap vibrator and stop pleasuring yourself.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you sir are a mouth breathing fucktard. Kap was decent but he was overthrowing and underthrowing his targets just like gabbert was. The offense scored 16 points, 16 fucking points, that is on everybody even kap. So how about you put away your ky jelly and your kap vibrator and stop pleasuring yourself.
just stop Hater.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Kelly screw up at DC. This D is so bad. I wish we would make a midseason trade for MLB. Our MLB are so bad. it might be the worst in NFL history.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we lost but not disappointed at all in the offense. They were put in position to pass in 29 mile per hour wind. Can't expect perfect passes.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we lost but not disappointed at all in the offense. They were put in position to pass in 29 mile per hour wind. Can't expect perfect passes.
I agree, it hit 40mph during the game. It was tough to pass but overall both QBs had to deal with it. It was nice to see the offense move down the field. not so many 3 and outs like we are used to. we scored 4 times and went for it twice in their terrority. So they were moving the ball. Good signs. We haven't seen that all year. Good stuff. I will say offense fell out of sink after what the D and special teams did. Also 5-6 drops in the 2nd half. that didn't help. Mike Davis had 2-3 of them. Vance made a nice catch that was nice to see.

Overall a lot more fun to watch. D just didn't show up. only 2 stops in the 2nd half. Ouch.

We are a bad team and I see us winning 1 or 2 more games. MLBs are so bad. They can't tackle.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Kap was ok in the first half. Of course my expectations were very low. He had accuracy issues. At least I didn't have to watch 3 yard Checkdown on 3rd and 10. Even if we had an elite QB, we would still struggle to be a -500 team with this defense. Losing right now isn't the worst thing anywsy right now so we can get good draft position. I don't care who the QB is right now. This team has so many holes. Right now my biggest concern is in the Front Office and getting a new GM.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Kelly screw up at DC. This D is so bad. I wish we would make a midseason trade for MLB. Our MLB are so bad. it might be the worst in NFL history.
I am not sure this is Kelly's guy. I read somewhere Kelly wanted Butch Davis but the FO nixed the hire. O'Neil is from the Parcells/B Belicheck tree and I would not be surprised if Baalke was behind the hire

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't able to watch today (and frankly little desire as long as the York's are running things, which will likely be the rest of my natural life), but any review of how Garnett did today? tia...

Garnett and the rest of the oline received poor grades from PFF. I found that surprising because I didn't think the pass blocking was that bad. Kap often had time to throw. I guess we are so used to how poorly the line played last year, this year looks really good in comparison. Garnett had one holding penalty but that is all I noticed. Run blocking wasn't good and that was noticeable

Top offensive grades

WR Quinton Patton, 74.2
TE Vance McDonald, 67.3
TE Garrett Celek, 66.0
HB Shaun Draughn, 56.8
Michael Davis, 56.6

Offense lifeless in Buffalo

One clear indicator that this offense had an awful day on Sunday is two players cracking their top five with overall grades in the 50s. The offensive line was abysmal, allowing 17 total pressures between them in pass protection and the interior part of the line was especially bad at run-blocking, with LG Zane Beadles, C Daniel Kilgore and RG Joshua Garnett earning run-blocking grades of 35.4, 37.1 and 34.5 respectively. Quinton Patton had a reasonably productive day, hauling in four of six targets for 50 yards to go with some nice run blocks on some runs that made it to the outside or downfield.

Top defensive grades:

CB Trumaine Brock 83.9
DE Arik Armstead 79.5
DT Quinton Dial 76.1
DE DeForest Buckner 73.1
CB Keith Reasor 71

Defense struggles to contain Taylor/McCoy

CB Trumaine Brock was one of the few bright spots for San Francisco’s defense as he only allowed one catch on the day for three yards while also breaking up a pass. The majority of the 49ers issues came stopping the run as they allowed an astounding 287 yards on 41 carries. They missed six tackles on the day which led to 117 yards after contact. The linebackers had a tough time getting off blocks at the second level, which in turn freed up some rushing lanes and also led to Micheal Wilhoites 40.5 run defense grade and Nick Bellores 57.1 grade in that department.

PFF’s player grading process includes multiple reviews, which may change the grade initially published in order to increase its accuracy. Learn more about how we grade and access grades for every player through each week of the NFL season by subscribing to Player Grades.