• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Michigan @ #2 The Ohio State University; ABC 12 EST

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize if I was coming off as Alabama is the best team ever created. I just feel CFB this year is extremely watered down and Bama is the best of the lot.

I think OSU could beat any of the other teams in the CFP. I just think OSU/Bama is a terrible matchup for OSU.

No problem. I agree that we'd be at a disadvantage. We'd have to come in with a great gameplan and be firing on all 8 cylinders... Bama would need to not have a great game. Anything's possible.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the teams are quite mediocre imo except Bama. That's just how a feel. No strong QB play from many different programs.
This is fair. I can't believe how bad the SEC is outside of Bama. Also, Louisville sure fizzled out. The PAC nosedived and the Big 12 is very mediocre outside of Oklahoma. Wisconsin has looked great even after losing their DC, michigan looks to be on the right track, but wow Sparty. Also Barrett has taken a step back this year for some reason it seems.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did it feel to choke against the Cubs?
OSU definitely isn't devoid of talent. But the talent level between 2014 and 2016 is very different. You had multiple explosive play makers on offense, including 3 NFL ready WR. Hell. Look at Michael Thomas today -- 100 yards and 2 tds.

This year's team has one NFL ready player at the skill positions and he is more of a hybrid slot/RB.

Yesterday's game only confirmed what I had been saying. OSU is a quality team, but UM held them to one 13 yard TD drive in regulation. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I'd guess not only will Bama roll over OSU. The spread will probably be double digits in Vegas.

have to disagree a little. They're young. they make mistakes.

they are a gambler's nightmare right now. no one knows what team will show up. they've taken apart some good teams this year. OSU lost a ton of talent this year to the nfl.

don't worry, they are reloading.

bama this year isn't invincible. they have shown weakness many times this year.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparty's issue came from a shit QB. He was as bad or worse than Speight. It actually seems like a lot of their Seniors were toxic in the locker room as well.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. And I apologized to @MAIZEandBLUE09 for losing my temper and making those stupid comments. Obviously I humiliated myself. Appreciate the kind words.
To be fair. I did deserve the threat. Not defending that part on my end and you were right to call me out. I got frustrated at someone and used an insult to try and hurt them and it went too far.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to disagree a little. They're young. they make mistakes.

they are a gambler's nightmare right now. no one knows what team will show up. they've taken apart some good teams this year. OSU lost a ton of talent this year to the nfl.

don't worry, they are reloading.

bama this year isn't invincible. they have shown weakness many times this year.

I don't think they are as big a nightmare for gambler's as you'd think. OSU has smacked around some good teams (OU and Nebraska). What they have in common is -- very soft defenses.

The teams who have given OSU trouble are the physical teams. This is one of the main reasons I said Bama is a terrible matchup for OSU. They are not only one of the most physical defenses, but have the most talent too. Same goes with a physical OL and physical RB -- the two teams who gave OSU problems on the ground (MSU and Wisconsin) have less talented OL's and less talented RB's than Bama.

I think OSU would manhandle Wisconsin. If they rematched with PSU, I think they'd win by 2 tds. I think OSU would beat either Colorado or Washington, as OSU has the team speed to handle either offense. Clemson would be a great game against OSU, and would probably be a shootout.

It is so tough to look at the CFP today and watch them talk about 3 teams getting into the CFP, who UM dominated. PSU game didn't even last 2 quarters and it was over. Colorado was spotted a 14-0 lead 90 seconds into the game and then was out scored by 31 the rest of the game. Wisconsin was only a 7 point win, but their offense never even got past midfield until a 61 yard int return to the UM 30. All will finish with the same two losses and could go in ahead of UM. Sucks.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would rather not hear "Michigan was better" bullshit. We lost, get over it ... we need to win next year not cry over this one. If my aunt had nuts, she be my uncle (see how silly that sounds). I'm not saying you have to be a good loser (I hate losing to the community college of ohio state), but you can't be in denial either. Michigan lost (i hate writing that), but it's the truth. NO EXCUSES.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have the label "Better team". I prefer the "Winning team" label.

Anyone that changed their signature to the following is in monumental butthurt denial. lmao....

"Michigan: 27
OSU: 24

Michigan wins!"

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather not hear "Michigan was better" bullshit. We lost, get over it ... we need to win next year not cry over this one. If my aunt had nuts, she be my uncle (see how silly that sounds). I'm not saying you have to be a good loser (I hate losing to the community college of ohio state), but you can't be in denial either. Michigan lost (i hate writing that), but it's the truth. NO EXCUSES.

both teams made critical errors. some costly. and most knew, as I did, it was going to be close.

Who would've thought that OSU's kicker would miss two easy chip shot FGs????? unbelievable. and I'm pretty sure it was a playcalling/communication error going for it on 4th and 7 on our own 30 yard line. dumbfuck call of the year (although the kicker did a good job of executing the play, he got 5 yds.) so, I'd say, Urb, you can do that again, just not against a top 5 team, on your own 30, and needing 7 yards, that was too much.....

and speight throwing 2 INTs, 1 a pick 6, and losing a fumble on the 1 yard line had to have broken some TVs in Michigan......

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that changed their signature to the following is in monumental butthurt denial. lmao....

"Michigan: 27
OSU: 24

Michigan wins!"

I looked on every sport's site I can think of you bastards 30 - Michigan 27. Sound like someone thinks Hillary won the election (they're even trying to count the dead people twice).

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked on every sport's site I can think of you bastards 30 - Michigan 27. Sound like someone thinks Hillary won the election (they're even trying to count the dead people twice).

holy shit, I just realized he is a hitlery fan too, wow, he isn't having a good month is he!!! lol.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit, I just realized he is a hitlery fan too, wow, he isn't having a good month is he!!! lol.

Think about @MAIZEandBLUE09's last three weeks.

First, after more than a year of posting stupid shit about the 2016 presidential election, he doubles down on his stupidity by starting this thread, where he lays bricks like:

After all that, Donald Trump is Maize's new president, and now he's totally flip-flopped and professes his love for The Donald in his avi.

Then, just days later, his favorite super team and wonder coach lose to unranked Iowa.

Then, two weeks later, that same super team gets its ass kicked by its bitter rival, effectively ending their playoff hopes.

Poor little fella. For a second, I feel badly for him. Then I think about what a whiney twat he is and, well...

lolz

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only Ohio man I wanted was John Kasich. Oh well.