• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 New England Patriots - News and Rumors

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Bears are thinking Fields is worth a third teams have to be thinking 4 or 5th for Jones.
They want a second round pick. It's believed that the Patriots are offering a third. The Patriots will have to ask for a second and hope to get a fourth for Mac. Then again, maybe they talk to the Bears and they do a swap of some kind. Just have to hope that the Patriots can get out of their "wait and see" mentality and get screwed by another team like the raiders, who move at light speed.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want a second round pick. It's believed that the Patriots are offering a third. The Patriots will have to ask for a second and hope to get a fourth for Mac. Then again, maybe they talk to the Bears and they do a swap of some kind. Just have to hope that the Patriots can get out of their "wait and see" mentality and get screwed by another team like the raiders, who move at light speed.
Again and I may be the only one, he sucked for two years, had a nice second half of one season, I am not sold on him.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again and I may be the only one, he sucked for two years, had a nice second half of one season, I am not sold on him.
I'm not sold on him either.
But I see more upside than Mac.

If I could lose Mac and gain Fields for very little capitol movement, I'm in.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on him either.
But I see more upside than Mac.

If I could lose Mac and gain Fields for very little capitol movement, I'm in.
I don't know draft is deep in QBs and WRs this year I might want to keep Mac, draft the QB then get a WR then CB or edge

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know draft is deep in QBs and WRs this year I might want to keep Mac, draft the QB then get a WR then CB or edge
Yeah...

What exactly does deep at QB mean? They are still unproven. They are every year I know.
IO just don't have faith this year that any of the top QB's will be worth a shit.
I though Trevor Lawrence would be great and this year he has finally gotten good, greatness could be another season away.
I thought Andrew Luck would be Great...I feared that he would be and the power at the top of the AFC would lean away from NE and favor Indy. Thank god he was only really good.
I just don't have a "Wow, This kid could be the real deal" feeling about any of them this year.

But I'm probably wrong. I'm justa guy that watches on TV.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to BST, the Bears have asked the Patriots for a third round pick for Justin Fields.

I think I would do this and then trade back a few picks and load up.

But I'd also be fine with not doing that and taking Maye or Daniels with pick# 3.

This is kinda exciting. I hope we don't fuck it up.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...

What exactly does deep at QB mean? They are still unproven. They are every year I know.
IO just don't have faith this year that any of the top QB's will be worth a shit.
I though Trevor Lawrence would be great and this year he has finally gotten good, greatness could be another season away.
I thought Andrew Luck would be Great...I feared that he would be and the power at the top of the AFC would lean away from NE and favor Indy. Thank god he was only really good.
I just don't have a "Wow, This kid could be the real deal" feeling about any of them this year.

But I'm probably wrong. I'm justa guy that watches on TV.
Deep means there are a lot of potential NFL caliber QBs. Most years are a crap shoot, you take your chances no matter who you draft. Every single player drafted this year is a maybe. We never know how well a player will adjust to the NFL, if they will get hurt, if they will have a shitty coach, or coordinator. It's always a crap shoot

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep means there are a lot of potential NFL caliber QBs. Most years are a crap shoot, you take your chances no matter who you draft. Every single player drafted this year is a maybe. We never know how well a player will adjust to the NFL, if they will get hurt, if they will have a shitty coach, or coordinator. It's always a crap shoot
Yeah, I get the definition. Lecture not needed.
I just think that this year will be much like 2020 where there are a lot of QB's taken that prove to be "NFL Caliber" but not "Franchise Worthy".

A lot of 8-8 QB's.
Or some Tony Romo/Dak Prescotts that get a team close but 1 and done in January. Losing in the divisional round would be worthy of a celebration.

And again, I could be wrong. I'm justa guy. It could be 1983 all over again with either Elway, Kelly, and Marino coming to New England.

And not Mac Eason.
I mean Tony Jones.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get the definition. Lecture not needed.
I just think that this year will be much like 2020 where there are a lot of QB's taken that prove to be "NFL Caliber" but not "Franchise Worthy".

A lot of 8-8 QB's.
Or some Tony Romo/Dak Prescotts that get a team close but 1 and done in January. Losing in the divisional round would be worthy of a celebration.

And again, I could be wrong. I'm justa guy. It could be 1983 all over again with either Elway, Kelly, and Marino coming to New England.

And not Mac Eason.
I mean Tony Jones.
If you felt you were being lectured, change the pad. You asked I answered.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a rhetorical question.

Glad I was able to offer you a place to honor yourself.
And you assume I can read your mood on the internet? You can claim now it was rhetorical but I can't pick up on your vibe.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This and honestly don't media suck off your old QB
Here we go...........................

Fuck the game Saturday. This guy is having a bad practice. Send him home and get a job at Walmart greeting customers. Charlie and Reb have declared him useless based on their first hand observations in Mobile, AL.