• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Undrafted Free Agents

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also saw Dylan Parham, TE, NC State

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Rodney Williams, TE, UT-Martin

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyriek McCallister, RB, Charleston

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY favorte is easily Christopher Allen... The guy is a round 3-4 pick if he stays healthy at Alabama. I see his upside somewhere between Shaq Barrett and Malik Reed. Barrett has become an elite pass rusher so I fail to go that high with him but I think his potential is above Malik Reed as well. If I saw Allen's name pop up on day 3 of our selections I would have been happy with it.

Also like East Carolina CB Jaquan McMillian a lot. I fully expected him to go late in the draft. I like Faion Hicks fine but I would have probably guess for McMillian to get drafted over him. I feel like McMillian is sorta like getting an extra 6th round pick.

Cortez Davis has a chance as well. He is very good in coverage. I would probably rank McMIllian, Davis and Hicks very similar. Makes me wonder if we flipped a coin between the 3 on the last pick we made (yes, a 3 headed coin) ;)

The Buffalo LB is intriguing. I haven't seen enough to give a good opinion. But his film is solid.

Virgil is probably in a bad situation with our WR situation but he has PS written all over him and if Washington fails as a return man Virgil is another option.

Tyrie Cleveland and Kendall Hinton better bring their A game to camp.. I think Seth Williams will grow a lot.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to talk about JaQuan McMillian a little more too. His size hurts him a little but his coverage skills are really really good.
Call me a drama queen but I think this guy has the ability to turn into a big time steal as an undrafted guy. I never evaluated Chris Harris anywhere close to as good as he ended up being good because the year we signed him undrafted he was the least favorite of the undrafted CB's we had signed to me. (We signed James Rodgers, Brandon Bing in that same class) Bing was my favorite and he didn't even make it to us until camp so shows what I know...... But I think McMillian could be something similar to Harris (and I will never say as good until he proves it) but just in that mold. The guy should get a look as a slot CB... I followed McMillian a lot this year as he got buzz early in the season. His coverage skills and foot work are REALLY good coming out of college football. Pretty sure he was also graded as PFF #1 cover corner last year.

Both of our undrafted CB's McMillian and Davis were excellent in coverage in college. Really surprised McMillian 1. Wasn't invited to the combine and 2. Wasn't drafted.

I could be missing something here but Allen and McMillian have me pretty excited.

I think Allen has a ton of upside and I think McMillian is well polished entering our camp, especially for a guy that went undrafted.

Bassey better bring his A game with the CB's we have added this offseason.

Bassey and Cleveland two guys I really liked when we signed/drafted are in trouble.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY favorte is easily Christopher Allen... The guy is a round 3-4 pick if he stays healthy at Alabama. I see his upside somewhere between Shaq Barrett and Malik Reed. Barrett has become an elite pass rusher so I fail to go that high with him but I think his potential is above Malik Reed as well. If I saw Allen's name pop up on day 3 of our selections I would have been happy with it.

Also like East Carolina CB Jaquan McMillian a lot. I fully expected him to go late in the draft. I like Faion Hicks fine but I would have probably guess for McMillian to get drafted over him. I feel like McMillian is sorta like getting an extra 6th round pick.

Cortez Davis has a chance as well. He is very good in coverage. I would probably rank McMIllian, Davis and Hicks very similar. Makes me wonder if we flipped a coin between the 3 on the last pick we made (yes, a 3 headed coin) ;)

The Buffalo LB is intriguing. I haven't seen enough to give a good opinion. But his film is solid.

Virgil is probably in a bad situation with our WR situation but he has PS written all over him and if Washington fails as a return man Virgil is another option.

Tyrie Cleveland and Kendall Hinton better bring their A game to camp.. I think Seth Williams will grow a lot.
Thanks for your takes on these guys

Seth Williams is the perfect downfield WR for Russell Wilson - what was a handicap for him last year - will be a plus this year with the new QB.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is, Paton made ST's a priority this year. Fast, hard hitting tacklers who just want a shot. CB depth will not be an issue this year, neither will coverage or return teams.

Daddy like.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen beating Charles Cross in this clip. Allen has the goods. Get him patched up.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Paton hits on 1 or 2 UDFA's and say a solid 4 draft picks (and three are pretty much already contenders for PT) the man is a draft god. He's playing chess and we're out here picking our noses with sticks.

And I guarantee we lose 1-2 scouting dept. Guys next year.